India and China Move In More Troops as Border Tensions Rise Read more at: https://www.bloombergquint.com/politics/india-and-china-move-in-extra-troop

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
(Bloomberg) -- India has moved additional troops along its northern border as it prepares for an extended conflict with neighbor China, after several rounds of talks failed to ease tensions between the nuclear-armed rivals. China has already placed about 5,000 soldiers and armored vehicles within its side of the disputed border in the Ladakh region, an Indian government official said, asking not

Read more at: India and China Move In More Troops as Border Tensions Rise

Immediate Nuclear war if it hits the fan.

Well, Pestilence was released first, then came Famine, and now it looks like War is on deck, meaning Death can't be far behind.

Looks like the 4 Horsemen are getting ready to start riding all over the world.

It may be that China is poking to see where the boundaries actually are. They doing it in the South China Sea, Taiwan and the Philipines too.

Last edited:
China is ringed by neighbors that fear and abhor the communist authoritarians. Japan, Korea, Taiwan, India, Phillipines, etc.
China is taking on more than it can possibly handle but that's okay by me.
Xi Jinping and his barbarians need to suffer a crushing defeat for the good of the world.

China is ringed by neighbors that fear and abhor the communist authoritarians. Japan, Korea, Taiwan, India, Phillipines, etc.
China is taking on more than it can possibly handle but that's okay by me.
Xi Jinping and his barbarians need to suffer a crushing defeat for the good of the world.

Were it to hit the fan it would go Nuke immediately. They need resources so I don't see that happening

I'm pretty sure Chinese and Indians are just "playing" with their troops. They don't really want to kill each other in a war!*
A war between two nuclear powers would be total annihilation for both of them! A nonsense :omg:
Anyways I notice we as humans are always eager to use violence....so sad.... :(

* at least this is what I hope for them :cry:

'All-out combat' feared as India, China engage in border standoff
Indian media says thousands of Chinese troops are believed to be inside the Indian territory along the de facto border.

27 May 2020 ~~ By Saif Khalid
Both countries downplayed the incidents, and the issues were resolved at the local commander level, as has generally been done in the past.
But in the weeks since then, the India-China border has seen soldiers from both sides camping along several disputed areas, with each side accusing the other of trespassing.
"China is committed to safeguarding the security of its national territorial sovereignty, as well as safeguarding peace and stability in the China-India border areas," the Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs spokesperson said in a statement on Tuesday.
~~Snip~~
With little information shared by the two countries, media reports have speculated on the reasons behind the latest border standoff. The tension might have been triggered by infrastructure activities carried out by India along the LAC, analysts say.
In the past 10 years, India has been boosting its border infrastructure, with new roads and airbases inaugurated in remote Himalayan areas.
The border skirmishes are not new to the 3,488km (2,167-mile) frontier between India and China, most of which remains disputed and un-demarcated. But the de facto border has largely remained calm despite hundreds of skirmishes that occur every year.

Comment:
Notwithstanding the fact that historically China and India have disputed their boundaries since the 1960's. It's not the first time military tensions have broken out along the 3,500-kilometer Sino-Indian border Incidents previously occurred
"Chinese attempts to arrive at some kind understanding with India on the border dispute – unabated by persistent Indian rebuffs – continued throughout the first nine months of 1962 but ultimately failed due to Indian intransigence springing from an increasing pressure of public opinion on Nehru to take a hard line with them".
Clashes along the border previously happened in 2013 and 2014 in the Ladhak area.
This incident will also go into the history books as a dispute settled amicably

Last edited:
The problem is we can't trust the news reporting on this or anything else....and that is truly sad...because this is a new cold war...like it or not....

Well, Pestilence was released first, then came Famine, and now it looks like War is on deck, meaning Death can't be far behind.

Looks like the 4 Horsemen are getting ready to start riding all over the world.

Stop teasing me with that seeing you know I have been praying for that since I was born...

This is nothing new and a scrimmage might break out in the region keeping China busy while draining their resources...

Forum List

Back