India and Australia sign pacts

Vikrant

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2013
The U.S.
I am impressed with Australia. I think I may have underestimated Australia.

India and Australia signed two bilateral military agreements Thursday in the "first step in deepening of the defense relationship" between the two Indo-Pacific powers, according to statements from both countries.
The deals were announced after a virtual summit between prime ministers Scott Morrison of Australia and Narendra Modi of India.
"India is comprehensively and rapidly committed to strengthening its relations with Australia. This is not only important for our two nations but also for the Indo-Pacific region and the whole world," Modi said.
"We are committed to an open, inclusive, prosperous Indo-Pacific and India's role in that region, our region, will be critical in the years ahead," Morrison added.

watta an innovative THING !!!!
INDO-PACIFIC-POWERS
my personal unsolicited suggestion----it might be a good idea
to leave Maldives, Sri Lanka and ???? indonesia and ? bangla desh out of it.
how about taking alaska and california

I am impressed with Australia. I think I may have underestimated Australia.

India and Australia signed two bilateral military agreements Thursday in the "first step in deepening of the defense relationship" between the two Indo-Pacific powers, according to statements from both countries.
The deals were announced after a virtual summit between prime ministers Scott Morrison of Australia and Narendra Modi of India.
"India is comprehensively and rapidly committed to strengthening its relations with Australia. This is not only important for our two nations but also for the Indo-Pacific region and the whole world," Modi said.
"We are committed to an open, inclusive, prosperous Indo-Pacific and India's role in that region, our region, will be critical in the years ahead," Morrison added.

Australia has been slowly coming to its senses about china

it was really shocked by events during the wuhan virus pandemic

Forum List

Back