Independence Mall

The VOR

Gold Member
May 8, 2011
Site of Hillary's rally, with Independence Hall in the background, in the birthplace of America.

trump's hatred has no place here.

l_ap_16313012410236.jpg

Kind of sad that there is a faction of Americans that still don't recognize the fact that the Clinton's are a criminal enterprise.

Kind of sad that there is a faction of Americans that still don't recognize the fact that the Clinton's are a criminal enterprise.
What crime(s) were they convicted of?

I'll save you the trouble.

NONE.

NONE.

How many crimes was Hitler convicted of?
So, you are confirming what I said. Neither Hillary nor Bill have ever been convicted of a crime. Thanks, lard ass. Now move along you greasy, smelly turd.

NONE.

So, you are confirming what I said. Neither Hillary nor Bill have ever been convicted of a crime. Thanks, lard ass. Now move along you greasy, smelly turd.

Is it possible for you to comment w/o looking like a mentally deranged middle schooler? Of course my comment went right over your head...you're all fucking stupid like that. Now think REAL hard and try again ya old fuck

NONE.
Umm, Bill Clinton

NONE.
When the left fails to argue about credible allegations of a Clinton criminal enterprise and instead claims lamely that the Clinton's haven't been convicted (yet) it raises a lot of red flags. Yeah, they said the same thing about Al Capone.

NONE.

Is it possible for you to comment w/o looking like a mentally deranged middle schooler? Of course my comment went right over your head...you're all fucking stupid like that. Now think REAL hard and try again ya old fuck
Now that isn't very christian like language, is it? Oh, that's right, you are just one of those hypocrite christians who talks it, but doesn't walk it.

Forum List

Back