Incumbents Beware

While that would be great it's not likely to make a bit of difference.

While that would be great it's not likely to make a bit of difference.
Trump supporters do not have the memory of a goldfish like progressives et al. It is going to make a huge difference.

These wildcard Trumpet's are helping the Dems in more way than one to retain power in the US.
Fraud will keep them in power. Unless it is prevented in the next two years. The people Powell and Trump get elected are going to handle that.

These wildcard Trumpet's are helping the Dems in more way than one to retain power in the US.
Fraud will keep them in power.
Yes, because they are so good at it you can't prove they do it.
About time. Honesty is a good thing. What and who you support is a bad thing. Go back and read the edit.
What you don't understand is that Trump will have no say in it and neither will Powell. The GOP will make sure they fall silent.

You guys surpassed my expectations the first few days. The moans and crying will be starting soon enough. Real inflation and price increases in gas and home energy are a definite at this point. Gas has been going up the last few weeks as an indicator. Globalism demands we pay our cut to them. And we will pay. Some years ago just on the green eco stuff it was about 2500 dollars per family of 4 earning 50 thousand dollars a year. the money will really be used to go to 2nd and 3rd world nations.

You guys surpassed my expectations the first few days. The moans and crying will be starting soon enough. Real inflation and price increases in gas and home energy are a definite at this point. Gas has been going up the last few weeks as an indicator. Globalism demands we pay our cut to them. And we will pay. Some years ago just on the green eco stuff it was about 2500 dollars per family of 4 earning 50 thousand dollars a year. the money will really be used to go to 2nd and 3rd world nations.
Biden has been president for three days you make it sound like it's three years.....The price increase has nothing to do with Trump and more to do with the Saudis deeply cutting production yet, the last week has shown more volume in supply of US stocks which will cause the prices to fall in the next week or two it depends upon demand and right now the story is from last month that is was slower than expected..

I laugh at you people who think that the president controls the price of gasoline...

You can say what you wish about her, but this combined with endorsements from Trump is going to unseat a lot of RINO's.
She'll need the dough to pay off Dominion after the lawsuit for one billion dollars.

4ngzm3.jpg

You can say what you wish about her, but this combined with endorsements from Trump is going to unseat a lot of RINO's.
She'll need the dough to pay off Dominion after the lawsuit for one billion dollars.
I wonder is she’ll divert funds the way Bannon did with money to build the wall. The way Trump did to divert funds donated to fund his election challanges

Yea, and Uncle Joe's election will KILL the DOW!!

Some how, I don’t think Sidney Powell has anyone shaking in their boots. The Kraken withered away. But there are still a lot of other mythical creatures to call on.

Sid and her Q-Kookery are entertaining. I say let the bitch roll (prior to her disbarment and personal bankruptcy from the Dominion lawsuit ;-)

Forum List

Back