Incumbent GOP Iowa Sen Joni Ernst, who touts growing up on a farm, f'ed up at debate in question about price of soybeans (not the onion, this is real)

Iowa needs new leadership and representation OP.

Let's hope she's on her last lap.

• Banned
Iowa needs new leadership and representation OP.

Let's hope she's on her last lap.
what if she changes genders

THAT'S CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN!

and what if her opponent goes for a sex change operation, and the guy accidentally sows on a 2nd penis

THAT'S NOT CHANGE, THAT'S MORE OF THE SAME!

• Banned
"The basin of the Mississippi is the body of the nation." - Mark Twain, who lived briefly in Iowa, said about Iowa

does he know the price of soybeans though?

Wow. Let me know if President Xi has her on video raping and torturing underage Chinese children while on a meth bender.

Seriously.... that would effect my vote.

Soybean nonsense.... not so much.

• Banned
i think by the grace of God the Chinese children are gonna be ok. FAKE NEWS!

• Banned
she spent 23 years in the military. democracy is worth serving the military to protect. that's why i vote for people based on how many years they served in the military or the peace corps

• Banned
Iowa leads America in wind energy and alternative sources like ethanol. it's a way of life, it's their method of survival.

IT'S A WAR! WAAAAAAAAAAAR!

Joni Ernst has done more town halls than any other Senator in history...OTHER THAN JOHN MCCAIN

Joni Ernst is the most bipartisan senator in history...OTHER THAN JOHN MCCCAIN

this is fun

Joni Ernst could have been picked to be VP...BY NONE OTHER THAN JOHN MCCAIN

(TOO MUCH TEQUILA!)

Even Pocahontas co-sponsored one of numerous Joni-authored bills to help vets

Ernst suffers from chronic pain in her back

who knows if it was caused by her military service, or when she served Iowa on those farms

either way, she deserves our support, that's the least we can do for someone who has sacrificed EVERYTHING for America!

USA! USA! USA! USA!

ATTENTION EVERYONE! BREAKING NEWS! THIS IS A GAME-CHANGER

NIKKI HALEY is coming to Iowa to campaign for Ernst

Iowa we are coming for you. i need you Iowa. don't fucking screw this up for me, Iowa...i would leave you for Nebraska!

Here's how it works: Media Matters (tax exempt) monitors every word spoken in public (sometimes in private) by a republican politician. The little army of MM investigators and analysts isolate certain phrases, spin them and then feed them to (mostly) CNN for further spin and pubic consumption. It doesn't matter if it's a woman who served her Country and it was an innocuous statement about soybeans, they will try to ruin any republican with propaganda reminiscent of Stalinism. The freaking mainstream media is so filled with hatred and upside down that it may never recover..

Last edited:
BOTH candidates are in the pocket of BIG CORN

which is why we will see an uprising by THE CHILDREN OF THE CORN!

this race has become the most expensive race in the country

it's a dead heat

Biden and Trump are locked in a tight race themselves in Iowa

Forum List

Back