Incredible tweet from Trump: He won't let Biden enter the White House as President

Once the election is certified, that will be all the proof Biden will need.

Trump must follow the rules all presidents have always followed. He can scream all he wants, but in the end he'll have to step aside for fossil Biden.

The GOP really needs to step in here. Somebody needs to deal with the fact that this person is not well:

This isn't funny, it's dangerous.

wM0b34P.gif
They are already cheering this in another thread. Odd how none of them seem to understand how elections work.
Whatever Trump says is gospel.

Europe, 1930s.

The GOP really needs to step in here. Somebody needs to deal with the fact that this person is not well:

wM0b34P.gif
Read that this morning and damn near spit my coffee out...is there any doubt now that the guy needs professional help to deal with rejection.

wM0b34P.gif
No what is not funny and what is dangerous is your narrative to what he said and what it meant.
No wonder you bought the RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA hoax.
View attachment 422520
I did?

Prove it. Use the search function. Back up your words.

Oh, that's right. You're a Trumpster. You don't have to back up your words.

Deflection, failed.
Many of your posts just this year have been Russia Russia Russia. Post #5 Oct 1, 2020 Forum: Media
Quote; "Trump has delegitimized the presidency, our elections, and the country. As Russia and China toast to their good luck."
Nov 3, 2020 +Nov 7, 2020 RUSSIA Russia Russia with a side of China.

Now, show everyone the date of me exposing the Ruse as nothing but a slight of hand by Obama to help the DNC spy on their rival's campaign.
Can you read the date.
So you can't produce a quote of mine in which I buy into the Russia conspiracy theory.

Thank you for admitting your lie. You may now play your juvenile games with someone else.
I did post it, what else fid you mean by deligitimize in that context it is only used to mean you bought the Russia sham=you caught lying=you are busted!
Now you are getting all weird for being exposed.
Typical vengeful behavior lije say Obama getting revenge on Flynn for ratting him out and revenge on Trump for furthering Hillary's team started birther question.

wM0b34P.gif
Read that this morning and damn near spit my coffee out...is there any doubt now that the guy needs professional help to deal with rejection.
If it was just trump it wouldn`t be such a problem. His lard ass will likely be dead in a few years. It`s his cult that we`ll be dealing with. I urge them to say no to the vaccine and let covid take them out.

Obama getting revenge on Flynn for ratting him out
Which is his job. Presidents should warn their successors about foreign agents in their midst. So that they don't go and do something stupid, like put them in charge of our national security.
Obama met with Kislyak 22 times in the WH, so if Flynn warned us about Obama it is his job so people don't give the former president a platform and classified clearances to throw a coup and commit treason via help from Russia and other foreign national sources.

its so unamerican but his supporters dont care...they are drinking the kool aid and worshiping their orange man
There is no excuse for the fact that no one is putting a stop to this, none.

What do you want people to do? Ignore it? You seem to think creating more drama is a positive.

If you ignore it, it will go away. Trump will not follow thru as been proven over and over and you are just wanting to feed the drama.
No, it won't "go away".

I would LOVE to ignore the President of the United States, but you really CAN'T ignore the President of the United States, because he's the fucking President of the United States. At least for a few more weeks, anyway.

But far worse than this destructive, dangerous, ignorant buffoon's current position are the facts that (a) a significant portion of this country is willing to vote for and enable this national embarrassment, (b) it's clear that the group pathology of Trumpism isn't going away any time soon, and (c) the opposing party can't get its shit together enough to completely destroy him at the polls.

So I'm not going to ignore it.

Obama met with Kislyak 22 times in the WH
So? What is this nonsense? Mike Flynn was a foreign agent whose new career was serving the interests of a foreign country. And then the mentally ill president put him in charge of national security. If the smart brown guy had done that, you would still be screeching like a wild animal stuck in a trap. You are just so completely full of shit. Go sell your fake outrage to someone dumber, if you can.

wM0b34P.gif
its so unamerican but his supporters dont care...they are drinking the kool aid and worshiping their orange man
There is no excuse for the fact that no one is putting a stop to this, none.
It's all meaningless as there is nothing he can do but yes someone needs to take his phone or tablet or whatever away from him.
That would be enough. He can have this meltdown behind closed doors, but this is out in public where everyone can see, including our adversaries.

They're probably not all that surprised, though.
trump doesnt have the right, power or authority to do this.
Yep, the point of the thread. You'll notice the Trumpsters here are ignoring that. Their standards for him are so low that they can't even bring themselves to see something this obvious, this disturbing, this delusional.

All they know to do is trot out the regular Newsmax talking points and deflections.

The group pathology continues, and Trump feeds on it.

wM0b34P.gif
No what is not funny and what is dangerous is your narrative to what he said and what it meant.
View attachment 422520
I did?

Deflection, failed.

wM0b34P.gif
View attachment 422520
I did?

Deflection, failed.
Many of your posts just this year have been Russia Russia Russia. Post #5 Oct 1, 2020 Forum: Media
Quote; "Trump has delegitimized the presidency, our elections, and the country. As Russia and China toast to their good luck."
Nov 3, 2020 +Nov 7, 2020 RUSSIA Russia Russia with a side of China.

Now, show everyone the date of me exposing the Ruse as nothing but a slight of hand by Obama to help the DNC spy on their rival's campaign.
Can you read the date.
So you can't produce a quote of mine in which I buy into the Russia conspiracy theory.

Thank you for admitting your lie. You may now play your juvenile games with someone else.

wM0b34P.gif

President Donald Trump said for the first time Thursday he will leave office if the Electoral College votes for President-elect Joe Biden but made clear he's not prepared to concede.
"Certainly I will, and you know that," Trump said when asked by a reporter about leaving the White House if Biden is declared the winner on December 14. "I will and, you know that."

Election is over. There is no reason whatsoever for you to continue on this way. That was on CNN. You are no longer a part of the solution. You are a part of the problem.
I assume you're talking to Trump and his Trumpsters, right?

wM0b34P.gif

President Donald Trump said for the first time Thursday he will leave office if the Electoral College votes for President-elect Joe Biden but made clear he's not prepared to concede.
"Certainly I will, and you know that," Trump said when asked by a reporter about leaving the White House if Biden is declared the winner on December 14. "I will and, you know that."

Election is over. There is no reason whatsoever for you to continue on this way. That was on CNN. You are no longer a part of the solution. You are a part of the problem.

You.
Holy crap. Are you NOT READING the MANY posts here from Trumpsters who still think he won and will remain in office?

Are you NOT PAYING ATTENTION to what TRUMP HIMSELF is saying, or what his media is saying, or what his lawyers are saying?

You must be as deluded as he is.

wM0b34P.gif

You.
Holy crap. Are you NOT READING the MANY posts here from Trumpsters who still think he won and will remain in office?

Are you NOT PAYING ATTENTION to what TRUMP HIMSELF is saying, or what his media is saying, or what his lawyers are saying?

You must be as deluded as he is.

You initiated this thread. You clearly were not aware of the above or, worse yet, you are promoting a conspiracy theory. Why would you do that?
I assume this is some kind of joke.

WOW...I’ve extended you far too much credit, I figured you to be much wiser.
Look no further than four years of...
RESIST, RESIST, RESIST
IMPEACH, IMPEACH, IMPEACH
RUSSIS, RUSSIS, RUSSIA
UKRAINE, UKRAINE, UKRAINE
ORANGE MAN BAD, ORANGE MAN BAD, ORANGE MAN BAD
TDS, TDS, TDS

Were you really expecting anything different? You can’t be that retarded.

You forgot one.

One Term Orange Man.
Why do you have to be so racist over the color of a man's skin?
44g0k8.jpg

The media (Pravda) continue to refer to trump’s legitimate suspicions about election fraud as ‘lies’. The only actual lies are pravda’s insistence that Trump’s legit suspicions are lies.
Trump is always looking for

wM0b34P.gif

He should be tried for treason!!

You are closer to treason than Trump will ever be you anti-American POS.
I don`t think she`s the kind of person that would try to shake down a foreign leader to rig the election. Only a treasonous anti-American POS would support rigging our elections.

New Topics

Forum List

Back