Incredible tweet from Trump: He won't let Biden enter the White House as President

The GOP really needs to step in here. Somebody needs to deal with the fact that this person is not well:

This isn't funny, it's dangerous.

wM0b34P.gif

The GOP really needs to step in here. Somebody needs to deal with the fact that this person is not well:

wM0b34P.gif

trump doesnt have the right, power or authority to do this.

after jan 20 trump becomes a felon and has no power

if he doesnt leave voluntarily he will be handcuffed, tased, beaten with clubs, and an officer will kneel on his neck for awhile

Tased... I like it.

Lets suppose for a moment that Trump had won. Lets also suppose that the Dems had taken the Senate and House by veto-proof majorities.

Trump could have feasibly blocked the access to the White House by those that would bring the bill to him for his signature. He could say that he never received the bill to sign or veto.

I know it's unlikely--again--this is speculation. But the framers never considered that such a pathetic, silly, immature, devious, corrupt, and above all else, un-American figure would ascend to the Presidency so there was no (and as far as I can tell) is nothing that spells out the mechanics on how something like this would happen; what would happen if the loser of an election refused to leave office, or any one of a dozen other things like what would happen if the Senate never approved another judge.

Now that the blob is gone, the issue will go dormant but it's not gone away. Sometime...likely in our kid's lifetimes...another celebrity will get serious consideration for President. They may win. And we will again be hostage to someone's whims and the "lets try this" approach. Hopefully they won't have sinister intent and study the loopholes more than study the framing documents.

Anyway...

And the Constitution will, just as in this case prevail. The drama by the left and the right are just sheer ignorance and when it comes time, Trump will leave. Then we go back to the left and the right not seeing eye to eye and nothing new under the sun.

Yes he will, whether he wants to or not.

wM0b34P.gif

He will leave when he is supposed to, look how many tweets he has backed off of. The drama that is being produced is mind numbing.
Yes it is. And he constantly creates it with ridiculous, childish, ignorant tweets like that one.

But, not much longer, thankfully.

Both sides create it, it is amusing how reactionary both sides create and run with this BS. Feeding on the stupidity is just amusing to watch.

How is this now “dangerous”? On the 20th of January Trump will leave office but his tweet is “dangerous”?

Just drama, by both sides.

wM0b34P.gif

if he doesnt leave voluntarily he will be handcuffed, tased, beaten with clubs, and an officer will kneel on his neck for awhile

Tased... I like it.

Lets suppose for a moment that Trump had won. Lets also suppose that the Dems had taken the Senate and House by veto-proof majorities.

Trump could have feasibly blocked the access to the White House by those that would bring the bill to him for his signature. He could say that he never received the bill to sign or veto.

I know it's unlikely--again--this is speculation. But the framers never considered that such a pathetic, silly, immature, devious, corrupt, and above all else, un-American figure would ascend to the Presidency so there was no (and as far as I can tell) is nothing that spells out the mechanics on how something like this would happen; what would happen if the loser of an election refused to leave office, or any one of a dozen other things like what would happen if the Senate never approved another judge.

Now that the blob is gone, the issue will go dormant but it's not gone away. Sometime...likely in our kid's lifetimes...another celebrity will get serious consideration for President. They may win. And we will again be hostage to someone's whims and the "lets try this" approach. Hopefully they won't have sinister intent and study the loopholes more than study the framing documents.

Anyway...

And the Constitution will, just as in this case prevail. The drama by the left and the right are just sheer ignorance and when it comes time, Trump will leave. Then we go back to the left and the right not seeing eye to eye and nothing new under the sun.

That’s what I said, the rest of the emotion and drama being stirred up is BS. Ignore it and it goes away.

wM0b34P.gif

Tased... I like it.

Anyway...

That’s what I said, the rest of the emotion and drama being stirred up is BS. Ignore it and it goes away.

Agreed.

wM0b34P.gif
its so unamerican but his supporters dont care...they are drinking the kool aid and worshiping their orange man
There is no excuse for the fact that no one is putting a stop to this, none.
It's all meaningless as there is nothing he can do but yes someone needs to take his phone or tablet or whatever away from him.
That would be enough. He can have this meltdown behind closed doors, but this is out in public where everyone can see, including our adversaries.

They're probably not all that surprised, though.
Yep, the point of the thread. You'll notice the Trumpsters here are ignoring that. Their standards for him are so low that they can't even bring themselves to see something this obvious, this disturbing, this delusional.

All they know to do is trot out the regular Newsmax talking points and deflections.

The group pathology continues, and Trump feeds on it.

wM0b34P.gif
No what is not funny and what is dangerous is your narrative to what he said and what it meant.
No wonder you bought the RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA hoax.
View attachment 422520
I did?

Prove it. Use the search function. Back up your words.

Oh, that's right. You're a Trumpster. You don't have to back up your words.

Deflection, failed.

wM0b34P.gif
No what is not funny and what is dangerous is your narrative to what he said and what it meant.
View attachment 422520
I did?

Deflection, failed.
Many of your posts just this year have been Russia Russia Russia. Post #5 Oct 1, 2020 Forum: Media
Quote; "Trump has delegitimized the presidency, our elections, and the country. As Russia and China toast to their good luck."
Nov 3, 2020 +Nov 7, 2020 RUSSIA Russia Russia with a side of China.

Now, show everyone the date of me exposing the Ruse as nothing but a slight of hand by Obama to help the DNC spy on their rival's campaign.
Can you read the date.
So you can't produce a quote of mine in which I buy into the Russia conspiracy theory.

Thank you for admitting your lie. You may now play your juvenile games with someone else.

wM0b34P.gif

President Donald Trump said for the first time Thursday he will leave office if the Electoral College votes for President-elect Joe Biden but made clear he's not prepared to concede.
"Certainly I will, and you know that," Trump said when asked by a reporter about leaving the White House if Biden is declared the winner on December 14. "I will and, you know that."

Election is over. There is no reason whatsoever for you to continue on this way. That was on CNN. You are no longer a part of the solution. You are a part of the problem.
I assume you're talking to Trump and his Trumpsters, right?

wM0b34P.gif

President Donald Trump said for the first time Thursday he will leave office if the Electoral College votes for President-elect Joe Biden but made clear he's not prepared to concede.
"Certainly I will, and you know that," Trump said when asked by a reporter about leaving the White House if Biden is declared the winner on December 14. "I will and, you know that."

Election is over. There is no reason whatsoever for you to continue on this way. That was on CNN. You are no longer a part of the solution. You are a part of the problem.

You.
Holy crap. Are you NOT READING the MANY posts here from Trumpsters who still think he won and will remain in office?

Are you NOT PAYING ATTENTION to what TRUMP HIMSELF is saying, or what his media is saying, or what his lawyers are saying?

You must be as deluded as he is.

wM0b34P.gif

You.
Holy crap. Are you NOT READING the MANY posts here from Trumpsters who still think he won and will remain in office?

Are you NOT PAYING ATTENTION to what TRUMP HIMSELF is saying, or what his media is saying, or what his lawyers are saying?

You initiated this thread. You clearly were not aware of the above or, worse yet, you are promoting a conspiracy theory. Why would you do that?
I assume this is some kind of joke.

WOW...I’ve extended you far too much credit, I figured you to be much wiser.
Look no further than four years of...
RESIST, RESIST, RESIST
IMPEACH, IMPEACH, IMPEACH
RUSSIS, RUSSIS, RUSSIA
UKRAINE, UKRAINE, UKRAINE
ORANGE MAN BAD, ORANGE MAN BAD, ORANGE MAN BAD
TDS, TDS, TDS

Were you really expecting anything different? You can’t be that retarded.
So you support his delusion, that he can keep Biden from entering the White House as President.

I'm not surprised in the least.
That isn't what he said. This is 100% not true. Then of course, the tweet of what he did say is posted and the Chicomcrats ignore it.

wM0b34P.gif
its so unamerican but his supporters dont care...they are drinking the kool aid and worshiping their orange man
It's all meaningless as there is nothing he can do but yes someone needs to take his phone or tablet or whatever away from him.
That would be enough. He can have this meltdown behind closed doors, but this is out in public where everyone can see, including our adversaries.

Yep, the point of the thread. You'll notice the Trumpsters here are ignoring that. Their standards for him are so low that they can't even bring themselves to see something this obvious, this disturbing, this delusional.

All they know to do is trot out the regular Newsmax talking points and deflections.

wM0b34P.gif
View attachment 422520
I did?

Deflection, failed.

wM0b34P.gif
View attachment 422520
I did?

Deflection, failed.
Many of your posts just this year have been Russia Russia Russia. Post #5 Oct 1, 2020 Forum: Media
Quote; "Trump has delegitimized the presidency, our elections, and the country. As Russia and China toast to their good luck."

Now, show everyone the date of me exposing the Ruse as nothing but a slight of hand by Obama to help the DNC spy on their rival's campaign.
Can you read the date.
So you can't produce a quote of mine in which I buy into the Russia conspiracy theory.

Thank you for admitting your lie. You may now play your juvenile games with someone else.

wM0b34P.gif

wM0b34P.gif

You.

wM0b34P.gif

You.

You initiated this thread. You clearly were not aware of the above or, worse yet, you are promoting a conspiracy theory. Why would you do that?

RESIST, RESIST, RESIST
RUSSIS, RUSSIS, RUSSIA
TDS, TDS, TDS

You forgot one.

One Term Orange Man.

That’s clever but that hasn’t been the case for the last four years. Pay attention Kunta Kinte.
You must be elated by the idea of getting back in them shackles on yo Massa’s plantation...huh?
You probably hated that Trump tore yo peeps from the welfare tit and forced you to lace up work boots for once in yo life huh?

You explained how dems cheated? Really?

I must have missed it Fake Toro, enlighten us!

No, what happened in WI that explains your graph, CrazyFrank

But ... but ... but ... cult!

4o5ksk.jpg

The increase in the chart simply shows when the City of Milwaukee reported its absentee ballot results. We knew well before the election that Democrats were much more likely than Republicans to vote absentee, that it takes longer to count such ballots, and that Milwaukee is a Democratic stronghold.​
So, predictably, the mail-in results from that area led to a spike in the number of Democratic votes when the Associated Press added that count -- reported all at once -- to its vote tally about 3:30 a.m.​
From 3:26 to 3:44 a.m. in the Associated Press election reporting stream, the vote for former Vice President Joe Biden jumped by 149,520 (9.2% of Biden's total votes) and Trump's vote jumped by 31,803 votes (2% of his total votes). Milwaukee County accounted for most but not all of that jump.​

derp derp derp derp

but but but epoch times said it was fraud.jpg

wM0b34P.gif

You.

Their bad faith talking points are falling apart before their eyes. That level of mental gymnastics must be exhausting for them. Their disease is self inflicted.

wM0b34P.gif

How exactly is it dangerous?

prior to the election, many Democrats were demanding that Biden NEVER concede. Suddenly it’s dangerous if Trump decides to do it.

wM0b34P.gif

I can't agree with you more.

I read about that yesterday and just shook my head.

trump actually believes he's a dictator or king. He actually believes he decides who is president and who can assume that office. He is out of control and becoming more and more of a danger to our nation and democracy by the day.

The man is making a fool of himself and laughing stock of America.

Biden doesn't have to prove anything. He will be sworn in on January 20th. He and Jill will move into the White House and he will take the office of the presidency on that day.

There is absolutely nothing trump or anyone can do to stop it.

wM0b34P.gif

wM0b34P.gif
View attachment 422520
I did?

Deflection, failed.

wM0b34P.gif
View attachment 422520
I did?

Deflection, failed.

Can you read the date.

wM0b34P.gif

wM0b34P.gif

You.

wM0b34P.gif

You.

RESIST, RESIST, RESIST
RUSSIS, RUSSIS, RUSSIA
TDS, TDS, TDS

You forgot one.

One Term Orange Man.

That’s clever but that hasn’t been the case for the last four years. Pay attention Kunta Kinte.
You must be elated by the idea of getting back in them shackles on yo Massa’s plantation...huh?
You probably hated that Trump tore yo peeps from the welfare tit and forced you to lace up work boots for once in yo life huh?

Come on JB Stoner, is that the best you've got. I know you love Trump, because he allowed racist trash like you to feel relevant again. Well you can crawl back in your hole until the next racist gets elected.

wM0b34P.gif

You.

Their bad faith talking points are falling apart before their eyes. That level of mental gymnastics must be exhausting for them. Their disease is self inflicted.
They won't let go of this for a long time, if ever.

That's okay with me.

wM0b34P.gif

I can't agree with you more.

I read about that yesterday and just shook my head.

trump actually believes he's a dictator or king. He actually believes he decides who is president and who can assume that office. He is out of control and becoming more and more of a danger to our nation and democracy by the day.

The man is making a fool of himself and laughing stock of America.

Biden doesn't have to prove anything. He will be sworn in on January 20th. He and Jill will move into the White House and he will take the office of the presidency on that day.

There is absolutely nothing trump or anyone can do to stop it.
The good news is that the bar is so low now, that improvements won't be impossible.

nyDES1d.gif

Forum List

Back