Incredible tweet from Trump: He won't let Biden enter the White House as President

The GOP really needs to step in here. Somebody needs to deal with the fact that this person is not well:

This isn't funny, it's dangerous.

wM0b34P.gif

Is he applying as a security guard?

The GOP really needs to step in here. Somebody needs to deal with the fact that this person is not well:

wM0b34P.gif
No what is not funny and what is dangerous is your narrative to what he said and what it meant.
No wonder you bought the RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA hoax.
View attachment 422520
I did?

Prove it. Use the search function. Back up your words.

Oh, that's right. You're a Trumpster. You don't have to back up your words.

Deflection, failed.
Many of your posts just this year have been Russia Russia Russia. Post #5 Oct 1, 2020 Forum: Media
Quote; "Trump has delegitimized the presidency, our elections, and the country. As Russia and China toast to their good luck."
Nov 3, 2020 +Nov 7, 2020 RUSSIA Russia Russia with a side of China.

Now, show everyone the date of me exposing the Ruse as nothing but a slight of hand by Obama to help the DNC spy on their rival's campaign.
Can you read the date.
So you can't produce a quote of mine in which I buy into the Russia conspiracy theory.

Thank you for admitting your lie. You may now play your juvenile games with someone else.

wM0b34P.gif

trump doesnt have the right, power or authority to do this.

after jan 20 trump becomes a felon and has no power

if he doesnt leave voluntarily he will be handcuffed, tased, beaten with clubs, and an officer will kneel on his neck for awhile

Biden will be in prison for Voter Fraud long before then

Biden will not cheat his way into the White House.

Plain

Simple

Plain and Simple

He doesn’t have to.

He crushed Orange Jesus.

I’m pretty sure the ghost of Mao Tse Tung will not have a bearing on the election, regardless of what Epoch Times writes.

Wisconsin-Data-Dump-11-4-morning-526x600.jpg

Joe Biden: "We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”

wM0b34P.gif

President Donald Trump said for the first time Thursday he will leave office if the Electoral College votes for President-elect Joe Biden but made clear he's not prepared to concede.
"Certainly I will, and you know that," Trump said when asked by a reporter about leaving the White House if Biden is declared the winner on December 14. "I will and, you know that."

Election is over. There is no reason whatsoever for you to continue on this way. That was on CNN. You are no longer a part of the solution. You are a part of the problem.

Biden will not cheat his way into the White House.

Plain

Simple

Plain and Simple

He doesn’t have to.

He crushed Orange Jesus.

I’m pretty sure the ghost of Mao Tse Tung will not have a bearing on the election, regardless of what Epoch Times writes.

Wisconsin-Data-Dump-11-4-morning-526x600.jpg

Joe Biden: "We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”

Yeah, no matter how many times thats explained to you, you guys just can’t process it.

Because cult

wM0b34P.gif

President Donald Trump said for the first time Thursday he will leave office if the Electoral College votes for President-elect Joe Biden but made clear he's not prepared to concede.
"Certainly I will, and you know that," Trump said when asked by a reporter about leaving the White House if Biden is declared the winner on December 14. "I will and, you know that."

Election is over. There is no reason whatsoever for you to continue on this way. That was on CNN. You are no longer a part of the solution. You are a part of the problem.
I assume you're talking to Trump and his Trumpsters, right?

wM0b34P.gif

You.

wM0b34P.gif

You.
Holy crap. Are you NOT READING the MANY posts here from Trumpsters who still think he won and will remain in office?

Are you NOT PAYING ATTENTION to what TRUMP HIMSELF is saying, or what his media is saying, or what his lawyers are saying?

You must be as deluded as he is.

wM0b34P.gif

You.
Holy crap. Are you NOT READING the MANY posts here from Trumpsters who still think he won and will remain in office?

Are you NOT PAYING ATTENTION to what TRUMP HIMSELF is saying, or what his media is saying, or what his lawyers are saying?

You initiated this thread. You clearly were not aware of the above or, worse yet, you are promoting a conspiracy theory. Why would you do that?

wM0b34P.gif

You.

You initiated this thread. You clearly were not aware of the above or, worse yet, you are promoting a conspiracy theory. Why would you do that?
I assume this is some kind of joke.

wM0b34P.gif

You.

I assume this is some kind of joke.

Are you refusing to answer the question?

The problem isn't Mac.

The problem is we have a delicate snowflake narcissist in the WH who can't process he lost so the Republican Party is going through this giant charade of pretending there's fraud when most of them know it's bullshit but trying to appease Orange Jesus because the base is being fed garbage on shit media sites all the while taking broadsides at the foundations and institutions of our republic.

wM0b34P.gif

Still happy with the Constitution being silent on what happens if the current President (or Senator or Congressperson) doesn't feel like leaving the office after they lose an election?

The problem isn't Mac.

The problem is we have a delicate snowflake narcissist in the WH who can't process he lost so the Republican Party is going through this giant charade of pretending there's fraud when most of them know it's bullshit but trying to appease Orange Jesus because the base is being fed garbage on shit media sites all the while taking broadsides at the foundations and institutions of our republic.
He had already stated that he was leaving the white house. Are you promoting a conspiracy theory?

New Topics

Forum List

Back