Incredible! Trump Shatters All Fundraising Records After Biden’s FBI Raids Mar-a-Lago

The case must be built against Trump in order to turn millions of Americans against his plans and ambitions. Charges of his treasonous activities involving Russia is the most effective way of doing the job.

There's hardly any other issue that has the desired effect of putting racism in the back seat.

The FBI/DOJ will understand very well that Trump has to be stopped before the 22 elections that will almost certainly wipe out the Dem party if Trumpism's popularity isn't held down.

The case must be built against Trump in order to turn millions of Americans against his plans and ambitions. Charges of his treasonous activities involving Russia is the most effective way of doing the job.

There's hardly any other issue that has the desired effect of putting racism in the back seat.

The FBI/DOJ will understand very well that Trump has to be stopped before the 22 elections that will almost certainly wipe out the Dem party if Trumpism's popularity isn't held down.

Yep, and that's how the Communists work: use government and government agencies against those that stand to overthrow their regime.

"Show me the man and I'll show you the crime."
Lavrentiy Beria

Yep, and that's how the Communists work: use government and government agencies against those that stand to overthrow their regime.
It's still a stretch to label half of the American people as communists..

But you're definitely beginning to understand how fascism is the enemy of the left. You are welcome to try to describe the left in America now. I couldn't care less.

I have a comfortable understanding of what constitutes the left in the world's leading democracies. Canada?

The DOJ and FBI has ignited a firestorm in America for what they did. Now they are causing Americans to donate to Trump with no end in sight.

6pxgz6.jpg

It's still a stretch to label half of the American people as communists..

But you're definitely beginning to understand how fascism is the enemy of the left. You are welcome to try to describe the left in America now. I couldn't care less.

I have a comfortable understanding of what constitutes the left in the world's leading democracies. Canada?

It's not a label, it's the truth. Just go to the US Communist party website and read their platform. Very, very few differences between theirs and the Democrat party.

Fascism is a far-right, authoritarian, ultranationalist political ideology, philosophy and movement,[1][2][3] characterized by a dictatorial leader, centralized autocracy, militarism, forcible suppression of opposition, belief in a natural social hierarchy, subordination of individual interests for the good of the nation and race, and strong regimentation of society and the economy[2][3] that rose to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.[4][5]

Okay, let's start with authoritarianism. We have a President who used the government bureaucracies to force people to get vaccinated or lose their job, which would automatically forfeit their ability to collect any kind of unemployment. He single handedly dictated that all men and women in the military be vaccinated even if against their will, resulting in a lot of early retirements and a huge reduction in recruiting new military people. It was the Supreme Court that stopped this dictator policy outside the military and medical facilities that earned their money via government payments. This demonstrates his autocracy mentality as it never went through Congress like all laws should according to our Constitution,

Forcible suppression of opposition: I bring that up now with the Communists attempting to stop a political foe from running against them in the future. Two phony impeachments, a phony Russian collusion investigation, the phony January 6th committee where they know Trump had nothing to do with the riot, and now this invasion of his property with a warrant signed by a judge who was openly supporter of DumBama.

Now, you can try to give me instances how the Republicans are fascists according to this description given by Wiki.

It's not a label, it's the truth. Just go to the US Communist party website and read their platform. Very, very few differences between theirs and the Democrat party.

Fascism is a far-right, authoritarian, ultranationalist political ideology, philosophy and movement,[1][2][3] characterized by a dictatorial leader, centralized autocracy, militarism, forcible suppression of opposition, belief in a natural social hierarchy, subordination of individual interests for the good of the nation and race, and strong regimentation of society and the economy[2][3] that rose to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.[4][5]

Okay, let's start with authoritarianism. We have a President who used the government bureaucracies to force people to get vaccinated or lose their job, which would automatically forfeit their ability to collect any kind of unemployment. He single handedly dictated that all men and women in the military be vaccinated even if against their will, resulting in a lot of early retirements and a huge reduction in recruiting new military people. It was the Supreme Court that stopped this dictator policy outside the military and medical facilities that earned their money via government payments. This demonstrates his autocracy mentality as it never went through Congress like all laws should according to our Constitution,

Forcible suppression of opposition: I bring that up now with the Communists attempting to stop a political foe from running against them in the future. Two phony impeachments, a phony Russian collusion investigation, the phony January 6th committee where they know Trump had nothing to do with the riot, and now this invasion of his property with a warrant signed by a judge who was openly supporter of DumBama.

Now, you can try to give me instances how the Republicans are fascists according to this description given by Wiki.

All American children were vaccinated against poliomyelitis. Have you read about the yellow fever epidemics?

Yes, it's a letter perfect description of the goals of a future Trump regime.

The extreme right doesn't run from the ideals of fascism. They embrace it. Would you suggest that the extreme right doesn't represent Trump's ambitions?

The extreme right doesn't run from the ideals of fascism. They embrace it. Would you suggest that the extreme right doesn't represent Trump's ambitions?

Simply pointing out that Trump nor the people that support him are fascists which is why you can't show us one thing that is fascist according to the definition given in Wikipedia.

All American children were vaccinated against poliomyelitis. Have you read about the yellow fever epidemics?

A little different since it was an actual vaccine which the covid vaccine isn't, and two, there was years of research that went into it, not just one year like the covid shot.

Tell us exactly the laws that Trump got or wanted that limited your freedom(s).

New Topics

Forum List

Back