Incredible! Trump Shatters All Fundraising Records After Biden’s FBI Raids Mar-a-Lago

You're a complete idiot. No one fears Trump under the guise he can put the country back on track. He's feared because he's displayed the desire for staying in power in terms contrary to the Constitution. The bigger fear lies in his cult who have expressed no hesitation to support and protect such a dictatorship. Y'all have lost your fucking minds and your way.
:ahole-1:

And we know you, alphabet groomer. You should have your anal sphincter sewn up and limit the traffic there for a while from your hairy bffs, because I think you have had your brains F'd out.

What was done was outrageous especially when the documents they raided his home for were already declassified and slated to go to his presidential library.

Very sick.

The DOJ and FBI has ignited a firestorm in America for what they did. Now they are causing Americans to donate to Trump with no end in sight. They are pissed and rightly so.

LMAO!

Thank you so much for this hilarious story!

I thought that might happen!

Hey, Boys and Girls, can you spell Desperate?

FZ9wWx5VUAA5qql

Not only fundraising, but turnout. I was worried about apathetic turnout for both the mid-terms and presidential elections because of the disheartening voter fraud and lack of accountability for it. Now I expect an angry turnout from Republicans in both. Possibly enough to overcome the fraud in most cases.

You're a complete idiot. No one fears Trump under the guise he can put the country back on track. He's feared because he's displayed the desire for staying in power in terms contrary to the Constitution. The bigger fear lies in his cult who have expressed no hesitation to support and protect such a dictatorship. Y'all have lost your fucking minds and your way.
Translation, Mr, I Positioned Myself...
You are terrified when you think you see yourself in someone else who's in power.

Don't bother replying.

LOL

WTF?

You think i see myself in Trump??
Yes; an obnoxious, wanna-be Alpha like yourself who doesn't have to sabotage people behind their backs in order to survive.
Trump is like a bear and you're simply a snake.

And you're a nut. :cuckoo:
You're a snake.
You never posted that you never sabotaged a co-worker or consultant to look like a hero at work.
You should post such and settle that matter.

Start the post, "I swear before God that I...".

You're a snake.
You never posted that you never sabotaged a co-worker or consultant to look like a hero at work.
You should post such and settle that matter.

Start the post, "I swear before God that I...".

I also never posted that I didn't kill Ashes Targetpractice. According to your mentally retarded logic, that means I killed her.

Are ya feeling stupid yet?

I also never posted that I didn't kill Ashes Targetpractice. According to your mentally retarded logic, that means I killed her.

Are ya feeling stupid yet?
I'm not feeling stupid at all.
You are an egotistic snake who has revealed his evil side far too often.

Forum List

Back