What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Incredible! Trump Shatters All Fundraising Records After Biden’s FBI Raids Mar-a-Lago

Who_Me?

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Good, he can use it for bail money.

It’s a shame that all of these uneducated poor members of his base give their hard earned money to the orange thief. It’s like those televangelists!

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Good, he can use it for bail money.

It’s a shame that all of these uneducated poor members of his base give their hard earned money to the orange thief. It’s like those televangelists!

You mean it was different for those that gave millionaire Biden or mutli-millionaire Hillary money to run? Both outspent Trump.

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
why does a self proclaimed billionaire need your money? why?

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Reaction score
That's odd! The first time I have ever heard that was when I played the YouTube video!
Trump told the snake story at every rally, when he hit the campaign trail..... It gave me the creeps, that he supported the serpent.... :eek:

surada

Diamond Member
Reaction score
that's the way you took it because you are allergic to objective truth and only choose to believe that Ds: good, Rs: Satan..

good luck with that on Judgment Day

Trump said, "you knew I was a snake when you took me in". How can you misunderstand that?

I don't believe in Satan or demons.

Faun

Diamond Member
Reaction score

busybee01

Gold Member
Reaction score
The DOJ and FBI has ignited a firestorm in America for what they did. Now they are causing Americans to donate to Trump with no end in sight. They are pissed and rightly so.

Trump will use the money for his personal expenses. Suckers are born every minute.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List