Incredible red devil horns sunrise photos captured during rare solar eclipse mirage over the ocean

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Incredible 'red devil horns' sunrise photos captured during rare solar eclipse mirage over the ocean
THESE incredible images appear to show giant devil horns rising over the Persian Gulf during a solar eclipse.

A photographer waited in just the right place to snap the rare spectacle as the sun was partially blocked by the moon at dawn on Boxing Day morning.

THIS ATTACK IS SUPPOSE TO TAKE PLAVE RIGHT AFTER THEIR FIRST PRAYER I BELIEVE.
Well take it as a sign or not 3rd world actions often rely heavily on " signs" ....... Either way looking at this chit is a trip dam..

• Banned
Oh for shit sake

the Pictures are amazing
gawd did you even bother going. did you see the TIME this and prayer take place well to them SYMBOLS really mean thiings to them.
NINTCHDBPICT000552472818.jpg

Incredible 'red devil horns' sunrise photos captured during rare solar eclipse mirage over the ocean
THESE incredible images appear to show giant devil horns rising over the Persian Gulf during a solar eclipse.

A photographer waited in just the right place to snap the rare spectacle as the sun was partially blocked by the moon at dawn on Boxing Day morning.

THIS ATTACK IS SUPPOSE TO TAKE PLAVE RIGHT AFTER THEIR FIRST PRAYER I BELIEVE.
Well take it as a sign or not 3rd world actions often rely heavily on " signs" ....... Either way looking at this chit is a trip dam..
:cuckoo:

you should look up the moon phases ----- THE MOON was that red it was a g d eclipse
Yes I know about moon phases. But the Red crescent moon has many definitions. But when the red full moon appears in the sky is a sign from God.

Is the Crescent Moon a Symbol of Islam as Is Widely Believed?

The Power of the Crescent Moon | California Psychics

What is the meaning to a Red Crescent Moon (legend, myth, folklore, etc...)? | Yahoo Answers

Forum List

Back