Incredible effrontery of today's illegal-alien demonstrations

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
The news is brimming with excitement over today's scheduled illegal-alien demonstrations (which they still carefully mislabel as "immigration protests"). Don't know if any will be as big as last year's. Weather here in San Diego is overcast and drizzling, supposed to be that way most of the day.

Word is that one of the reasons for the demnstrations, is the illegal aliens' anger over the stepped-up ICE raids and deportations.

Let me get this straight. A bunch of people who deliberately entered this country illegally, and are subject to deportations if they are caught, are holding PUBLIC DEMONSTERATIONS, en masse, saying they are unhappy the cops keep deporting them???

Am I the only one who sees something wrong with this picture?

It strikes me as being very similar to the following situation:

---------------------------------------

A guy breaks into your house. You come home to find him sitting on your couch, watching your TV, eating your food, and fondling your daughter or whatever. You tell the burglar to get out, and he replies that he'll be unhappy if you call the cops to remove him. You call your neighbors, and discover that several of them also have burglars sitting in their homes. The cops show up and start hauling away burglars. But they can't get all of them, there are too many.

Next thing you know, huge numbers of burglars who haven't been caught yet, start marching down the street, waving flags and signs saying "What's yours is mine", snarling traffic for hours, and telling every news camera that shows up that they are unhappy that American cops are enforcing the laws they knew were in place before they broke into your houses, and that the cops' acts of arresting burglars is somehow unfair to the burglars.

The news people start carefully labelling these people "undocumented roommates" instead of burglars. Your local city council begins debating "housemate reform", proposing to pass laws that if the burglars go back to their own homes and pay a fine, they can then legally live in your house and eat your food, which they now have a right to.

You protest that we don't need to change or "reform" our laws, merely to enforce the ones we already have, that have been on the books for decades. Those old laws say things like "No one can break into your house. If they do, they go to jail and get punished; and of course they must get out of your house immediately and pay for any damage." You find youself labelled "racist", "heartless", and "uncaring" in the very media you thought would publish the truth about what was happening.

-----------------------------------------

Completely insane, I know. But in what way does that differ from what literally millions of illegal aliens are doing, and getting, right now?

This answer is very clear and easy to read, but we as Americans aren't figuring it out yet. IMO we need to remove all un-documented persons from this land like yesterday. We need to have secured our borders like yesterday, this isn't something that needs senate and congress haggling over it is very clear this issue.
But if congress needs more proof or if senate needs more proof. Then make it totally mandatory that they have to spend 2 weeks out in the field, living like the minutemen were you know roughing it while they documented the activity coming across the borders. After they have completed the training operation I can assure you this wouldn't be an issue any longer. These undocumented people carry no rights in this nation and they have been allowed to stay here and be a burden on every aspect of our system because we need them to do the manual labours because our own able bodied citizens refuse to do. It is easier to beg for welfare than get a job and earn the money the right way working!
Now these people want to be here legally then they need to do the right thing, if not they should be deported with no questions, they screwed up and didn't play the game correctly

As for why the media isn't trying to hard to get out the clear truth about illegal aliens.....

This just in from an illegal-alien demonstration this morning in Houston:

NBCcameraman.jpg

Maybe he put the flag there to seem friendly so protestors would come over and talk to him.

The bomb thread guys..for real.

Hell, I don't play the game either, but....this is NOT their country. They do have one you know...even though they are scared of it.

If you can't march in your own country without being afraid of the consequences, I call that being a chicken-shit. Forgive me.

"Hey Pedro, let's go to America, we can march there without getting hurt."

Binche Carona. lol.

I love hispanics. I dispise illegal alien activity.

Perhaps some people in America forgot what the word "illegal" means. Or perhaps you just don't care.

And if that's the case, go to Mexico illegally and see what happens to you when a police officer takes notice of you.

In Mexico, they don't play around. Why should the USA?

Right now, I'd have to call the United States a pussy on this issue. And the illegals are running scared from Mexico because they are AFRAID to take a stand there. Why? Because compared to the United States when it comes to this, Mexico is the "bad-ass".

Why do you think Mexicans have so much pride for their country? Even when they run from it? Why would so many of them rather wave their flag and burn ours?

Because the truth is folks, that they look at the United States as a dollar sign. And as a country that can't even enforce it's own laws properly. And they laugh all the way to the bank because of it.

Perhaps some people in America forgot what the word "illegal" means. Or perhaps you just don't care.

And if that's the case, go to Mexico illegally and see what happens to you when a police officer takes notice of you.

In Mexico, they don't play around. Why should the USA?

Right now, I'd have to call the United States a pussy on this issue. And the illegals are running scared from Mexico because they are AFRAID to take a stand there. Why? Because compared to the United States when it comes to this, Mexico is the "bad-ass".

Why do you think Mexicans have so much pride for their country? Even when they run from it? Why would so many of them rather wave their flag and burn ours?

Because the truth is folks, that they look at the United States as a dollar sign. And as a country that can't even enforce it's own laws properly. And they laugh all the way to the bank because of it.

Good points. To me, it's about white guilt. If 20 million Swedes came over here and did the same thing, we'd laugh in their faces. But the little browners know all they have to do to get us to roll over is say, "Racist!"

Forum List

Back