Inciting riots 101

Well, when democrats and the media does it, its OK. for the last ten months. But when Trump is alleged to have done it and it lasted three hours...its inexcusable. Um. why is the former excusable and the later inexcusable?
Because unarmed trespassers are an insurrection, armed mobs murdering, burning and destroying government buildings and courts is mostly peaceful communication.

Well, when democrats and the media does it, its OK. for the last ten months. But when Trump is alleged to have done it and it lasted three hours...its inexcusable. Um. why is the former excusable and the later inexcusable?
Because unarmed trespassers are an insurrection, armed mobs murdering, burning and destroying government buildings and courts is mostly peaceful communication.
Hmm. Shakespeare said: "Riots are riots by any other name". Sort of paraphrasing a little. And then I think of Freud: sometimes a cigar is just...what it is. RIOT IS JUST A RIOT.

Last edited:

Ummm...maybe you ought to stop with the foolish attacks on Democrats and the MSM, and take a look at the dirty laundry of the Republican Party and Faux News. If you have any sensible, substantive or thought provoking to opinions you might have a serious thread, and not a series of scurrilous bullshit.

Ummm...maybe you ought to stop with the foolish attacks on Democrats and the MSM, and take a look at the dirty laundry of the Republican Party and Faux News. If you have any sensible, substantive or thought provoking to opinions you might have a serious thread, and not a series of scurrilous bullshit.
Right after you explain the double standard.

Well, when democrats and the media does it, its OK. For the last ten months. But when Trump is alleged to have done it and it lasted three hours...its inexcusable. Um. Why is the former excusable and the later inexcusable?
Because most of us don't care if local mayors and governors condone that crap in their cities or states, as we don't live there. The capital is ours, so you can't have it. Now, you get it?

your ability to be SPECIFIC -----is remarkable

What an amusing reply. I am an expatriate liberal Democrat. Racism is less an issue than it was 5 years ago, or 10 years ago or even 50 years ago. People like YOU and the media is pretending it is, YOU are making it so. Prove it IS. Prove racism is worse NOW.

Well, when democrats and the media does it, its OK. For the last ten months. But when Trump is alleged to have done it and it lasted three hours...its inexcusable. Um. Why is the former excusable and the later inexcusable?
Because most of us don't care if local mayors and governors condone that crap in their cities or states, as we don't live there. The capital is ours, so you can't have it. Now, you get it?
The capital isn't "yours," ya putz.

It is your slaver master's.

Is it your opinion that "alleged" incitement is just fine or is it your opinion that it should be taken seriously? You don't get to have both. If you think that anyone on the left has committed any specific crime you should be able to name names and point to instances where any major politician or media outlet spoke before a crowd that almost immediately became violent.

No.
I am only paying attention to the hood rats tearing up and looting my old neighborhood where my mother still lives in Brooklyn Center.
607555b885f5402c8e5aa695.jpeg

Cops shoots a black man and it's the fucking Purge baby.
Twenty blacks shoot twenty other blacks, never hear a peep.
So no, I don't give a flying fuck about your problem with Fox news.

Idiot.

Just because.
Democrats can do whatever the Hell they want and get away with it.

Is it your opinion that "alleged" incitement is just fine or is it your opinion that it should be taken seriously? You don't get to have both. If you think that anyone on the left has committed any specific crime you should be able to name names and point to instances where any major politician or media outlet spoke before a crowd that almost immediately became violent.

what are you calling a "major politician". I can think of dozens of violent murders and highly destructive
rampages that were INCITED by recognized LEADERS" who would ID themselves as "LEFTISTS" or
"PROGRESSIVES" I cannot think of a single instance of some "major politicians" (in the USA) that incited
a mob to deadly violence "almost immediately"

Liberals question mathematics and facts and genders and then demand "facts" as proof. I don't argue with stupid and then argue stupidity is a cultural value.

what are you calling a "major politician". I can think of dozens of violent murders and highly destructive
rampages that were INCITED by recognized LEADERS" who would ID themselves as "LEFTISTS" or
"PROGRESSIVES" I cannot think of a single instance of some "major politicians" (in the USA) that incited
The people at the 1/6 Trump rally in Washington were told to go to the capital and immediately went down the road and stormed the capital. That's way more clear cut than anything you can point to.

Perhaps you should try to gather enough brain cells to answer the damn question and stop deflecting.

The people at the 1/6 Trump rally in Washington were told to go to the capital and immediately went down the road and stormed the capital. That's way more clear cut than anything you can point to.

"stormed" ?------they entered----not a shot was fired.
No molotov cocktails thrown----no bombs----no significant vandalism. I have been in the midst of and witnessed FAR WORSE. What happened in the Capitol Building -----was called a SIT-IN -----in the 1960s.

You're a liar and a propagandist, the rally hadn't ended when ANTIFA and BLM started the riot, unfortunately some ignorant Trump supporters joined in.

Also how soon you forget that kneepads harriss said it wouldn't stop before the election and it wouldn't stop after and it shouldn't. And as a sitting US Senator she actively raised bail money to get her soldiers back on the streets burning and looting as soon as possible.

You commies have zero high ground on the topic.

Watching white Leftards burning down black communities is sending a tingle up my leg.

You people are delusional. Seriously, tragically delusional. Why are you trying to tell lies like that in the face of hundreds of hours of video and hundreds of arrests? Save the fairy tales for each other, I know better.

Forum List

Back