Incitement Is An Act To Encourage--Crowd Assembly Pre-Meditated Or Not!

hitler also won by votes,, whats your point??

Godwin's law, short for Godwin's law (or rule) of Nazi analogies, is an Internet adage asserting that "as an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1".

Local area news reports are that people in the insurrection-level disturbance, "Felt Emboldened" by The Trumped-Up remarks. Apparently there were even two sides to the story(?): One side of the storm troopers unaware that blood had already been shed on the other side of the building.

There is sufficient video now in evidence, of participants shouting lines from the Trumped-Up address, and the Giuliani address--and maybe the Don Juvenile Address: To validate the impact of the incitement.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred."
(In America, people even pray for the federal crimes as a First Amendment protected behavior--likely priests and pastors would concur: Matt 25: 14-30!)

Godwin's law, short for Godwin's law (or rule) of Nazi analogies, is an Internet adage asserting that "as an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1".
so I was right,,
The invocation of Godwin's Law is usually done by an individual that is losing the argument.

Godwin's law - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

so I was right,,
The invocation of Godwin's Law is usually done by an individual that is losing the argument.

then why did you use it??

This is where we remind the left their entire Dem leadership in congress refused to accept the CERTIFIED 2016 election result and vowed to remove Trump from office before he was even sworn in. That was just the start of 4 years of treasonous obstruction and claims that the election was "hijacked" and Trump was illegitimate.

In other words Dems don't have a leg to stand on. They just impeached Trump for what they have done 10 fold.

There is sufficient video now in evidence, of participants shouting lines from the Trumped-Up address, and the Giuliani address--and maybe the Don Juvenile Address: To validate the impact of the incitement.

When you shout the words of somebody else while you're rioting, it clearly shows their words incited, or at least encouraged you to riot.

Clearly people can see that's a lie. You brought up Hitler, and then claimed that I did?

For shame.
I only said he won by votes to point out votes dont mean shit,,

This is where we remind the left their entire Dem leadership in congress refused to accept the CERTIFIED 2016 election result and vowed to remove Trump from office before he was even sworn in.
I'm sure you have a quote to that effect? That Pelosi, or Clyburn, or Schumer raised an objection to the January 6th certification in 2017.

Oops... I was asking for evidence of your claim, when there clearly is none.

Read the indictment (aka impeachment)
10 republican congressmen agreed Trump incited the attack
hahaha,, sorry that doesnt prove anything
232 to 197

Nope. Hitler was appointed and through intimidation forced the German equivalent of Congress to pass the acts that enabled him to become dictator for life.

The Nazi party never got more that 37 or 38 % of the vote.

Clearly people can see that's a lie. You brought up Hitler, and then claimed that I did?

For shame.
I only said he won by votes to point out votes dont mean shit,,

Votes didn't mean shit in 1933 Germany. Violence did.

Forum List

Back