Incels.

Yes, yes I do. Teh ones I know are generally pretty good people. Who don't deserve this hate you are dumping on them.

They are generally guys that have struggled with...life. Not making a lot of money, not good looking, shorter, weight issues, ect.

This is not a reason to hate them. That you feel a need to put them down, is something about you, not them.

Get a better job, hit the gym and read How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie

And these "men" are their own enemies.

Why do you condone them blaming women for what is basically their own fault?

Because it's a ridiculous idea.

You are happy with the idea that a significant portion of men could have broken ideas about what to expect or desire, but it is "ridiculous" that a significant portion of WOmen could do the same?

Are women inherently superior in your mind? Or are men just inferior?

Get a better job, hit the gym and read How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie

And these "men" are their own enemies.

Why do you condone them blaming women for what is basically their own fault?

1. You say "better job" like it is easy.

2. You say "hit the gym" like it is easy

3. Reading a self help book is not enough for most shy people.

4. Again, with the "blame" and "fault", none of which I have said anything about. The guys I know, I've never heard them "blame" women. INdeed, at least two fo them have completely internalized the standard lib mentality when it comes to women.

I've been noticing an attempt by some on the Left to conflate all INCELS with the bitter, angry and/or violent incels or... what have you from the Male Rights Movement.
There is an important difference between Men's Rights and InCel ideologies. Men's Rights Activists (MRAs) believe in Gender Equality and highlight discrimination against men. InCels believe that men should have more rights then women.

Men do face very significant discrimination in Modern Society. Most important issues are below:

1) male victims of Domestic Violence suffer enormous prejudice and discrimination

2) hundreds of thousands of men accused of sexism or Sexual Misconduct lose their careers on no evidence

3) there is enormous amount of Misandry on Social Media and Mainstream Media -- many people celebrate male suicide and health problems

You are happy with the idea that a significant portion of men could have broken ideas about what to expect or desire, but it is "ridiculous" that a significant portion of WOmen could do the same?

Are women inherently superior in your mind? Or are men just inferior?

The number of so called incels is NOT a significant percentage of men.

Incels are inferior that's for sure.

Look these losers are a small subculture who blame women for their inadequacies in human relations and who are whining about being victims

Boo fucking hoo

1. You say "better job" like it is easy.

2. You say "hit the gym" like it is easy

3. Reading a self help book is not enough for most shy people.

4. Again, with the "blame" and "fault", none of which I have said anything about. The guys I know, I've never heard them "blame" women. INdeed, at least two fo them have completely internalized the standard lib mentality when it comes to women.
It is easy

You are making excuses for whiny immature boys.

And if they the couple guys you know call themselves incels then they are saying that their situation is 100% beyond their control and it just isn't

I am an extreme introvert and was painfully shy when I was in my late teens and early 20's. I still am shy just not pathologically so anymore.

So shyness isn't an excuse.

There is an important difference between Men's Rights and InCel ideologies. Men's Rights Activists (MRAs) believe in Gender Equality and highlight discrimination against men. InCels believe that men should have more rights then women.

Men do face very significant discrimination in Modern Society. Most important issues are below:

1) male victims of Domestic Violence suffer enormous prejudice and discrimination

2) hundreds of thousands of men accused of sexism or Sexual Misconduct lose their careers on no evidence

3) there is enormous amount of Misandry on Social Media and Mainstream Media -- many people celebrate male suicide and health problems

This hostility towards incels, does seem to be misandry. The lefties especially seem to be happy to think that a large group of men are just assholes, while women are incapable of any form or error or bad behavior.

The number of so called incels is NOT a significant percentage of men.

Your link cited a 25% number. Which was bullshit. But, what's significant? I hear a lot of talk from people about them, mostly lefties. You are spending time discussing them, so they seem significant to you, for some reason.

Incels are inferior that's for sure.

Why are you so emotional about this?

Look these losers are a small subculture who blame women for their inadequacies in human relations and who are whining about being victims

Boo fucking hoo

In your mind, is it possible for a man or group of men to be "victims" or to have a valid complaint about...anything?

It is easy

No, it's not. It is hard to believe that anyone would claim that it is. How disconnected from reality are you?

You are making excuses for whiny immature boys.

Nope. What I am not doing, is dismissing them out of hand. Like you, and lefties in general. Why do you do that?

And if they the couple guys you know call themselves incels then they are saying that their situation is 100% beyond their control and it just isn't

I didn't say they call themselves that, but that they are.

You seem...emotionally invested in the idea that their situation is 100% IN their control and that none of their complaints can have any validity. Why is that?

I am an extreme introvert and was painfully shy when I was in my late teens and early 20's. I still am shy just not pathologically so anymore.

So shyness isn't an excuse.

So since you overcame it, it cannot be a real issue for anyone else?

That is not rational. That is not in the same zip code as rational. That is in a place where legends of rational are considered fringe conspiracy theory where the people that hold it, are bullied at conspiracy theory conventions because even the flat earthers think that they are delusional.

Your link cited a 25% number. Which was bullshit. But, what's significant? I hear a lot of talk from people about them, mostly lefties. You are spending time discussing them, so they seem significant to you, for some reason.

Why are you so emotional about this?

In your mind, is it possible for a man or group of men to be "victims" or to have a valid complaint about...anything?
This isn't a "valid" complaint.

It's whining.

No, it's not. It is hard to believe that anyone would claim that it is. How disconnected from reality are you?

Nope. What I am not doing, is dismissing them out of hand. Like you, and lefties in general. Why do you do that?

I didn't say they call themselves that, but that they are.

You seem...emotionally invested in the idea that their situation is 100% IN their control and that none of their complaints can have any validity. Why is that?

So since you overcame it, it cannot be a real issue for anyone else?

That is not rational. That is not in the same zip code as rational. That is in a place where legends of rational are considered fringe conspiracy theory where the people that hold it, are bullied at conspiracy theory conventions because even the flat earthers think that they are delusional.
If I overcame it anyone else can too.

IF they want to

But those who want to play victim don't want to and you are enabling them.

This isn't a "valid" complaint.

It's whining.

When lefties say "whining" that means that they know it is a valid complaint, and that they need to shout it down, so it does not get discussed.

When lefties say "whining" that means that they know it is a valid complaint, and that they need to shout it down, so it does not get discussed.
Yah funny when I'm being pro 2nd amendment people call me a right wing nut.

These so called incels are not a significant portion of the population as most are white males between the age of 18 and 30

They are basically socially inept immature males who spent more time playing video games than actually talking and interacting with real people and most still live with their mothers

I've been noticing an attempt by some on the Left to conflate all INCELS with the bitter, angry and/or violent incels or... what have you from the Male Rights Movement.

While of the incels I know personally, they are generally fairly normal politically speaking and not really any more angry than any other group.

Why is this? Are leftist just ignorant of the issue? Or is it something more sinister?

DIscuss.
You know INCELS personally....says it all.... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

So, in your mind, an "incel" is defined not by not having sexual relations with women, but by posting
"violent and subversive...posts" online?
Their hatred and distrust of women shows in their postings and actions. That's what differentiates an incel from a momma's boy.
Which is what your friend is. He's not an incel.

New Topics

Forum List

Back