Incels.

Coming from a leftist, this might make sense.

Standards too high...............................:doubt:
Hey when you look like cold shit on a hot cracker and you think a beautiful woman should be happy to give you sex guess what?

It's YOU that has the problem

That they aren't calling it a choice merely allows these losers to blame someone else for their inability to get laid.

And it's the hostility towards women that these "men" exhibit that is their problem.

I was clearly referring to YOUR link, which does not call it a choice, so as to dismiss the problem(s).

And hostility towards women, was not listed in the reasons from YOUR link.

Are you arguing that it should be considered as a reason? Or THE reason? Despite YOUR link, not mentioning it at all.

I have to admit, from the ones I know, I've not seen hostility towards women.

Hey when you look like cold shit on a hot cracker and you think a beautiful woman should be happy to give you sex guess what?

It's YOU that has the problem

What if the male just looks kind of bland and would be happy with an equally bland woman and still fails?

I was clearly referring to YOUR link, which does not call it a choice, so as to dismiss the problem(s).

And hostility towards women, was not listed in the reasons from YOUR link.

Are you arguing that it should be considered as a reason? Or THE reason? Despite YOUR link, not mentioning it at all.

I have to admit, from the ones I know, I've not seen hostility towards women.
You do know that these losers named themselves right?

Just because the article used the name made up by this pathetic subculture in no way gives it any legitimacy.

What if the male just looks kind of bland and would be happy with an equally bland woman and still fails?
Still his fault.

If you fail at every relationship then it's you who has to change. If you do not want to change then you will continue to fail at every relationship.

Personality means a lot more than looks to women. Just look at all the average men out there who have gorgeous wives. How do you think they made that happen?

The one guy I know, is fairly nice. Shorter, not great looking. Lived with his mother till she died of old age. Doing quite well for himself, but seems to have given up on women, long, long ago.

Also fairly liberal, politically speaking. Certainly not angry or violent.

As long as I've been aware of the term, I've always understood bitterness and anger to be among the defining characteristics.

An incel, as I understand it, is not just someone who wishes for female companionship that he does not have. It's someone who feels entitled to sexual attention from women, and is bitter, angry, and resentful toward women for denying him this attention. Someone who sees little use or value for women beyond having sex with them (which, in large part, is why women usually want nothing to do with them in the first place).

Still his fault.

If you fail at every relationship then it's you who has to change. If you do not want to change then you will continue to fail at every relationship.

Personality means a lot more than looks to women. Just look at all the average men out there who have gorgeous wives. How do you think they made that happen?

How does that follow? Why do you assume it is the man that is at fault? Maybe he has changed. Maybe he has changed several times and it is never enough.

As long as I've been aware of the term, I've always understood bitterness and anger to be among the defining characteristics.

An incel, as I understand it, is not just someone who wishes for female companionship that he does not have. It's someone who feels entitled to sexual attention from women, and is bitter, angry, and resentful toward women for denying him this attention. Someone who sees little use or value for women beyond having sex with them (which, in large part, is why women usually want nothing to do with them in the first place).

Blues man is not just hostile to men that are bitter and angry, he seems to think it is important that the MALES that can't find mates, are the ones to blame.

How can you blame someone for not being attractive? Or suave?

How does that follow? Why do you assume it is the man that is at fault? Maybe he has changed. Maybe he has changed several times and it is never enough.

Never enough for who?

Do you really think if any man had any redeeming qualities at all that every single woman he ever met or could meet would reject him?

You are just reinforcing this victim mentality

I've been noticing an attempt by some on the Left to conflate all INCELS with the bitter, angry and/or violent incels or... what have you from the Male Rights Movement.

While of the incels I know personally, they are generally fairly normal politically speaking and not really any more angry than any other group.

Why is this? Are leftist just ignorant of the issue? Or is it something more sinister?

DIscuss.

I think the INCEL movement started with the "hot/crazy" matrix video that is widely known. The guy says something like, don't bother with a woman below an eight, right?

Meanwhile, guy is what? Maybe a four?

So yeah. I'm just saying that every four man these days is absolutely dead sure he needs a ten on his arm. I don't know. Just one more broken thing.

Blues man is not just hostile to men that are bitter and angry, he seems to think it is important that the MALES that can't find mates, are the ones to blame.

How can you blame someone for not being attractive? Or suave?
You actually consider these whiny immature idiots men?

Sorry but women actually do not like entitles whiners.

And as I said attractiveness isn't the problem it's PERSONALITY.

Never enough for who?

Do you really think if any man had any redeeming qualities at all that every single woman he ever met or could meet would reject him?

Possibly. Why do you dismiss the idea out of hand?

I think the INCEL movement started with the "hot/crazy" matrix video that is widely known. The guy says something like, don't bother with a woman below an eight, right?

Meanwhile, guy is what? Maybe a four?

So yeah. I'm just saying that every four man these days is absolutely dead sure he needs a ten on his arm. I don't know. Just one more broken thing.

That is not what I have seen.

You actually consider these whiny immature idiots men?

Sorry but women actually do not like entitles whiners.

And as I said attractiveness isn't the problem it's PERSONALITY.

Yes, yes I do. Teh ones I know are generally pretty good people. Who don't deserve this hate you are dumping on them.

They are generally guys that have struggled with...life. Not making a lot of money, not good looking, shorter, weight issues, ect.

This is not a reason to hate them. That you feel a need to put them down, is something about you, not them.

Forum List

Back