Incels.

Correll

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2015
I've been noticing an attempt by some on the Left to conflate all INCELS with the bitter, angry and/or violent incels or... what have you from the Male Rights Movement.

While of the incels I know personally, they are generally fairly normal politically speaking and not really any more angry than any other group.

Why is this? Are leftist just ignorant of the issue? Or is it something more sinister?

DIscuss.

I've been noticing an attempt by some on the Left to conflate all INCELS with the bitter, angry and/or violent incels or... what have you from the Male Rights Movement.

While of the incels I know personally, they are generally fairly normal politically speaking and not really any more angry than any other group.

Why is this? Are leftist just ignorant of the issue? Or is it something more sinister?

DIscuss.
Many leftists are ignorant AND demon possessed.

The one guy I know, is fairly nice. Shorter, not great looking. Lived with his mother till she died of old age. Doing quite well for himself, but seems to have given up on women, long, long ago.

Also fairly liberal, politically speaking. Certainly not angry or violent.

DIscuss.
You know multiple incels personally? Those are just the circles you travel in huh? 😄

That answers a lot of questions...

The one guy I know, is fairly nice. Shorter, not great looking. Lived with his mother till she died of old age. Doing quite well for himself, but seems to have given up on women, long, long ago.

Also fairly liberal, politically speaking. Certainly not angry or violent.
That's not an incel. That's a momma's boy. Unless you know his posting habits on social media if they run into the violent and subversive....then he isn't an incel.

DIscuss.

The only "involuntary celibates" I care to know would require a time machine capable of travel into the distant past. Such men wore white tabards emblazoned with giant red crosses and carried very long, pointy and sharp blades at the hip.

People these days put so much gravity into labels and titles. Proud Boys, Oathkeepers, Incels, BLM, tattooed, un-tattooed, yadda, yadda, yadda. The problem with today's world is people can't be happy with just being themselves. No, they have to make up new fangled titles and lump themselves into unique groups that never existed and never truly will. People are just people, end of story.

The only "involuntary celibates" I care to know would require a time machine capable of travel into the distant past. Such men wore white tabards emblazoned with giant red crosses and carried very long, pointy and sharp blades at the hip.

People these days put so much gravity into labels and titles. Proud Boys, Oathkeepers, Incels, BLM, tattooed, un-tattooed, yadda, yadda, yadda. The problem with today's world is people can't be happy with just being themselves. No, they have to make up new fangled titles and lump themselves into unique groups that never existed and never truly will. People are just people, end of story.
What makes Oathkeepers or Proud Boys any less made up than Templars? Less organized certainly but they are all "made up".

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I get called an incel a lot by those who think they know what they are talking about.

How many of you actually know me?

The insult usually comes from leftist leaning males.

It's pretty funny.

Why do proggies so love labeling others with strange monikers? It seems like they feel it gives them a measure of control, a handle for ridicule & emotions of superiority.
Whatever, that shits for the weak willed who need artificial validation.

I see an "incel" is an involuntarily celibate male.
I guess since I have no desire to date today's "modern feminist woman", the kind most likely to still be single, that makes me a "volcel". Voluntarily celibate & no regrets or stress

Why do proggies so love labeling others with strange monikers? It seems like they feel it gives them a measure of control, a handle for ridicule & emotions of superiority.

I guess since I have no desire to date today's "modern feminist woman", the kind most likely to still be single, that makes me a "volcel". Voluntarily celibate & no regrets or stress
Certain peculiarities of language are "fashionable" to them. I think they believe they get hipster points for the number of times they use such words.

Sure buddy.... it's entirely voluntary.... 😉

Probably has a blow-up doll.

Possibly. Mmm, lived with his mom to fairly recently. So, I'm guessing not.

But, regardless, NOT the hate filled, raging, anti-woman stereotype that the Left is pushing.

People like him, don't deserve such shit.

You know multiple incels personally? Those are just the circles you travel in huh? 😄

That answers a lot of questions...

Probably. I never claimed to have a lot of "game" when it came to women. But this thread is about actual "incels" and teh weird choice of the Left to demonize them.

That's not an incel. That's a momma's boy. Unless you know his posting habits on social media if they run into the violent and subversive....then he isn't an incel.

So, in your mind, an "incel" is defined not by not having sexual relations with women, but by posting
"violent and subversive...posts" online?

Forum List

Back