incandescent bulbs go into the dustbin of history

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
better start stock-piling bulb heads.

The Incandescent Light Bulb Is Now Illegal -- Here's What You Need to Know - iVillage

xao1.png

Well, I did just use them as little space heaters out in the garage to help keep pipes from freezing. But no biggie. I can still buy 200 watt bulbs, or replace them with actual space heaters, if necessary.

Banning shit. The MO and most important thing to modern day LOLberals. You fucks just love a good banning, dont you? Authoritarian booklickers - do they realize what they are?

Banning shit. The MO and most important thing to modern day LOLberals. You fucks just love a good banning, dont you? Authoritarian booklickers - do they realize what they are?

Did we say "Conservatives crybabies, please start whining now like the little bitches that you are"?

No? Then why did you do it?

So, DC gives a thumbs up to Big Gubmint Crony Corporations getting a low margin product banned so that consumers are forced to buy much more expensive, higher margin products.

Good to see him out himself as a Crony Stooge.

Great. Now we get those useless bulbs that don't light anything up.

You mean the ones you need a hazmat team to clean up if it breaks and can cause us to develop cancer? Who wouldn't be excited that our national government is forcing us to switch to them?

Those would be the ones. I can't imagine why they weren't able to compete on the market by themselves.

I have been buying incandescent bulbs at ten cents a piece and will sell them in a year for ten dollars each......I will become a lightbulb millionaire

People will miss their old inefficient bulbs and will come crawling to me!

Ha......ha.....ha.....ha

You really have to be some kind of brain dead monkey to celebrate this kind of Federal intrusion.

It's the progressive's pathological desire to control people when they don't like their choices. And in this case, all from bogus ideas. Absolute 100% pure fucking bullshit.

Signed into law by progressive republican GW Bush.

I have been buying incandescent bulbs at ten cents a piece and will sell them in a year for ten dollars each......I will become a lightbulb millionaire

Ha......ha.....ha.....ha

We have a 50 year supply in our basement.

Bwahahahaha!

If you didn't stock up when the impending ban was first discussed.....then don't cry. Just suck it up, chalk it to your own stupidity. Remember, the tree-huggers next target is toilet paper.

Ha......ha.....ha.....ha

Govco knows you have em... don't think for a second they won't be coming to your house to take your bulbs away from ya!

They came for my toilets and I was ok with that because I have small poo.
They came for my guns and I was ok with that because I'm scared of guns.
They came for my paycheck and I was ok with that because I didn't want to work anyways.
They came for my bulbs and no one was left to defend me.

Ha......ha.....ha.....ha

you ARE the clever one ;)

New Topics

Forum List

Back