Inbreeding, Incest and Cousin Marriage in Islam

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Can Islam makes dumber,probably YES according to the statement below, or maybe not, it is well-known that the huge majority of all biggest scientist, Nobel Prize winners, writers with the world name, researchers are Muslims.

Discuss.

...Medical research suggests that while British Pakistanis are responsible for 3% of all births, they account for one in three British children born with genetic illnesses. ....

Info on Islam: Inbreeding, Incest and Cousin Marriage in Islam

Inbred.jpg

To me, it seems like we should try to understand their ideas or just live with them. It's just immature to try and make them look like savages. Seems like a step in the wrong direction.

So you are arguing against Islamic "inbreeding" by posting a picture of white people?

So you are arguing against Islamic "inbreeding" by posting a picture of white people?

“White” or Caucasian is a race. Islam is a religion. Muslims are the people, and there are a lot of “white” Muslims, so a person can be both “white” and Muslim at the same time.

The guys in the picture look more Amish to me, or maybe Pentecostal?

“White” or Caucasian is a race. Islam is a religion. Muslims are the people, and there are a lot of “white” Muslims, so a person can be both “white” and Muslim at the same time.

The guys in the picture look more Amish to me, or maybe Pentecostal?

I know that. You know that. I doubt he does.

Can Islam makes dumber,probably YES according to the statement below, or maybe not, it is well-known that the huge majority of all biggest scientist, Nobel Prize winners, writers with the world name, researchers are Muslims.

Discuss.

...Medical research suggests that while British Pakistanis are responsible for 3% of all births, they account for one in three British children born with genetic illnesses. ....

Info on Islam: Inbreeding, Incest and Cousin Marriage in Islam

Inbred.jpg

do you miss islamabad?

Forum List

Back