Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070226/NEWS03/70226043

Monday, 02/26/07
Man hit by cab after driver made anti-Semitic comments, witnesses say
Driver said he hitler was trying to "cleanse" world of the Jews

Sheila Burke

A Nashville cabbie made anti-Semitic statements and praised Adolph Hitler’s campaign against Jews during a religious argument that culminated when he ran over one of the passengers as he left the taxi, witnesses said during a hearing today.

The cab driver, Ibrahim Ahmed, said Hitler was “trying to rid the world of Jews,” the alleged victim, Jeremie Imbus, told the court.

“I just remember …(being)… I guess the word is ‘shocked,’” Imbus said of the Feb. 18 incident.​

Imbus and his friend Andrew Nelson, both of Ohio, had come to town to visit a friend and had been out drinking in downtown bars earlier in the evening.
Imbus, who was wheeled into the courtroom in a wheelchair, said he couldn’t remember much about the night.

But his friend, Nelson, said he pulled Imbus out of the cab as he kicked at the back of the cabbie’s seat. Both men the took off running, he said. Nelson heard the vehicle accelerate and then saw the mini-van hit his friend, he testified.

Imbus suffered a broken leg, a fractured pelvic bone and several other injuries.

Ahmed, 37, was working for United Cab Co., at the time. He faces charges of attempted criminal homicide.

Following the testimony, Metro General Sessions Judge Michael Mondelli bound the case over to the Davidson County grand jury.

Sounds like some crazy racist. Doesn't seem that newsworthy...

When those in power are in control, then newsworthy, but they don't get there without small victories.

That is what I'm talking about. Now, what were you talking about?

Problem is, what you asked was not a victory for anyone, just a loss. But heh, she wasn't worth it, right. Teddy K is set, that's all that matters.

Problem is, what you asked was not a victory for anyone, just a loss. But heh, she wasn't worth it, right. Teddy K is set, that's all that matters.

You said 'small victories' not me. I asked what that meant.
Just say "I don't want to answer." if you don't.
And what's with the teddy k? Say what you wanna say or don't, this is getting tired.

Jews were the force behind the change in immigration laws that brought Muslims -- along with everyone else -- to America. They sought to change the pre-1965 law because it was "racist" for insisting on European immigration. So they have themselves to blame for this. Though, as the class should know by now, 1) Jews never do anything bad or blameworthy, 2) Jews are always victims, 3) Jews only do good things, 4) We only talk about itmes 2 and 3 in public.

Jews were the force behind the change in immigration laws that brought Muslims -- along with everyone else -- to America. They sought to change the pre-1965 law because it was "racist" for insisting on European immigration. So they have themselves to blame for this. Though, as the class should know by now, 1) Jews never do anything bad or blameworthy, 2) Jews are always victims, 3) Jews only do good things, 4) We only talk about itmes 2 and 3 in public.

There is public info about international law violations by Israel... so most people know that 'jews' can be as bad as any of us. And that it's usually the administration or government that is the bad guy, not the regular citizens.

But after reading the news this past summer vis a vis Lebanon/Israel it did seem abit misleading in Israel's favor... but that was OUR news, which is LESS critical of Israel policy than ISRAELI journalism.

There is public info about international law violations by Israel... so most people know that 'jews' can be as bad as any of us. And that it's usually the administration or government that is the bad guy, not the regular citizens.

But after reading the news this past summer vis a vis Lebanon/Israel it did seem abit misleading in Israel's favor... but that was OUR news, which is LESS critical of Israel policy than ISRAELI journalism.

All fair points, actually.

Huh.

Forum List

Back