In your opinion, does a woman who is being raped have the right to use deadly force on her rapist?

Anonymous1977

(NOT AFFILIATED WITH GROUP CALLED, "ANONYMOUS")
Nov 7, 2014
האי שלי
...how about, if a man is being forcibly sodomized, does he have the right to use deadly force on his attacker?

I think yes in both cases.

Most bloody definitely!! As does anyone who goes to her assistance if it is required to stop it!!

Greg

Why do you even have to ask?
Without a doubt use of deadly force is permissible and encouraged.

why is this question even being asked?

If it was me and I didn't kill him on the spot, I'd hunt him down and kill him no matter how long it took.

...how about, if a man is being forcibly sodomized, does he have the right to use deadly force on his attacker?

Not only yes, in both cases, but, if on a jury, I would never vote to convict a man or woman who hunted down their rapist and killed them.

Not only yes, in both cases, but, if on a jury, I would never vote to convict a man or woman who hunted down their rapist and killed them.
Nor would I convict a brother, father, husband or other family member who hunted down the scum.

I see rape as an extremely serious attack, regardless of who attacks whom.
That in mind, if killing the attacker is the only guaranteed way of escaping, I have no problem with deadly force.

I was once seriously sexually assaulted by a man in a bar's toilet - I kicked the fucking shit out of the bastard.
He grabbed my cock and went for a suck but got a knee under the chin, a serious tenderising of his face and a kick in the goolies he will never forget.
I was told I'm homophobic, but that's untrue, I'm rapistbastardaphobic.

As for punishment for rapists - I'm really right wing on this issue - public flogging in the town square on a Saturday morning. They can join the wife beaters.

I see rape as an extremely serious attack, regardless of who attacks whom.
That in mind, if killing the attacker is the only guaranteed way of escaping, I have no problem with deadly force.

I was once seriously sexually assaulted by a man in a bar's toilet - I kicked the fucking shit out of the bastard.
He grabbed my cock and went for a suck but got a knee under the chin, a serious tenderising of his face and a kick in the goolies he will never forget.
I was told I'm homophobic, but that's untrue, I'm rapistbastardaphobic.

As for punishment for rapists - I'm really right wing on this issue - public flogging in the town square on a Saturday morning. They can join the wife beaters.
Forcible rape should be a capital offense.

You can flog them on the square for a few days too, wouldn't hurt my feelings.

IF you are being assaulted by anyone, you have the right to blow them away, as far as I'm concerned.

This is too vague a question.
Which part is vague? Seems pretty clear cut and I'd say not permitted byt mandatory.

Rape can mean:

-Being jumped in a dark alley and brutally assaulted and having sex taken by violent force, perhaps involving a weapon
-Being at a frat party and being at least .00001% more drunk than the guy you decided to have sex with
-Being 17 and having sex with an 18 year old boyfriend/girlfriend
-Being asleep and having an s/o think some kinky dreams might be fun

...among other things.

Forum List

Back