In your opinion are well taken care of dogs happy?

Dogs happy

• Yes

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Nah

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I don’t know

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
They always look sad. Cesar Milan says going by that is stupid and when you do that you’re humanizing the dog. But still I always wonder what’s on the mind of these little guys.

Do you own a dog?

Not at the moment. I thinking of getting a couple of Rotty’s, but I’m not sure if I’m going to pull the trigger this summer

One word: Rescue.
I’ve thought about that. We’ll see

If I had to guess I'd say my Dogs are happy.
They do the sideway twerking thing when they see the Wife or I when we've been gone for 10 minutes.
338F7DA0-916C-4D8A-A433-9D5D87060EC2.jpeg

Dogs are sociable animals. They like to see, hang out with others of their own kind. Smell each others' butts, eat each others poo.

Dog things.

A single dog living with a group of humans will never be that happy

Yes, but dogs are domesticated. They are related to the wolf, but they are a far cry from those wild beasts now. Living in a pack can be a brutal existence at times.

Course... there is nothing more brutal than a human being with no empathy or conscience.

Yes, that's true. We are the pack. She has her place in it. That's one of the big problems that people have. They treat the dog like a human.

Big mistake.

somehow i ended up with a pack...i have 3 males...neutered of course...

a rottie is not a good choice for a first time dog owner....they take a mass of socialization...they are not softies at all...if you dont get them trained in the first two years you got a mess on your hands...

its sad to see dogs made into furbabies...i dont have fucking furbabies i got dogs...and they are treated as such...they are not hard done by...but we dont allow them on furniture or on beds...the cats give them a smug look as they look down on them from the bed or the recliners

and yes they fight

a rottie is not a good choice for a first time dog owner....they take a mass of socialization...they are not softies at all...if you dont get them trained in the first two years you got a mess on your hands...

its sad to see dogs made into furbabies...i dont have fucking furbabies i got dogs...and they are treated as such...they are not hard done by...but we dont allow them on furniture or on beds...the cats give them a smug look as they look down on them from the bed or the recliners

and yes they fight

I’ve had dogs before. I know Rottweilers can be stubborn dogs, but I had a bulldog, and those dogs are really stubborn. I personally think with dogs you can train the aggressiveness out of them. I knew a girl that had a Rottweiler and it was a softie

They always look sad. Cesar Milan says going by that is stupid and when you do that you’re humanizing the dog. But still I always wonder what’s on the mind of these little guys.
Every creature, treated with kindness and respect will be happier. And yes dogs (and cats) will be happy, sad, jealous and angry

and yes they fight

Why are the cats allowed on furniture but not the dogs?

and yes they fight

Why are the cats allowed on furniture but not the dogs?
Doggies are good boys and girls!!!

Dogs are sociable animals. They like to see, hang out with others of their own kind. Smell each others' butts, eat each others poo.

Dog things.

A single dog living with a group of humans will never be that happy
My dog only liked people. She was not fond of dogs and snapped at any who would sniff her ladyparts. She was fine with cats. She never went around sniffing other dogs. She was very happy. She loved her toys and her cat.

Forum List

Back