In Wisconsin, GOP state Rep Timothy Ramthun announces candidacy for governor, running explicitly on an election conspiracy platform

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Also in Arizona, the Trump-backed frontrunner in the Republican primary for governor, Kari Lake, falsely insists Trump won the state and has said she would not have certified the 2020 election

Arizona and Wisconsin’s high noon for determining the future of the party, whether it’s a Trump brand of conservative or a more traditional brand of conservativism

Also in Arizona, the Trump-backed frontrunner in the Republican primary for governor, Kari Lake, falsely insists Trump won the state and has said she would not have certified the 2020 election

Arizona and Wisconsin’s high noon for determining the future of the party, whether it’s a Trump brand of conservative or a more traditional brand of conservativism

Nobody wants RINO crap so.....

I never imagined a disgraced, twice impeached, failed President that did not win the popular vote, still has complete ironclad control of the Republican party.

Belief in the big lie is a requirement for Texas republicans.

Belief in the big lie is a requirement for Texas republicans.
Are you even in Texas, dumb fuck? It sounds to me like you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

If by "big lie "you mean masks protect people from the virus and the vaccine is effective, then you would be completely wrong. It's just the opposite.

Governor hot wheels is in serious trouble because if his mask mandates and other bullshit. he may have reversed himself in time, but there are a lot of people with long memories taking to the polls. He may not last the next month, but if he makes it out of the primaries, he will beat the living fuck out of Beta.

Are you even in Texas, dumb fuck? It sounds to me like you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

If by "big lie "you mean masks protect people from the virus and the vaccine is effective, then you would be completely wrong. It's just the opposite.

Governor hot wheels is in serious trouble because if his mask mandates and other bullshit. he may have reversed himself in time, but there are a lot of people with long memories taking to the polls. He may not last the next month, but if he makes it out of the primaries, he will beat the living fuck out of Beta.
I was born in Texas, and spent most of my life here BooBoo. Republicans here have to swear allegiance to trump and repeat his stolen election lie if they don't want to be labeled a RINO. and ostracized. The party is under full crazy control.

Forum List

Back