In Wall Street Journal: Covid Vaccine “Concerns” Include Heart Inflammation, Thrombosis, Death

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
So much for "safe and effective." Vaxxed folks: NOW you tell me?

The inventor of mRNA technology and many scientists have called for the full two years of clinical trials originally proposed to the FDA by Pfizer and Moderna, lasting through the end of 2022, to be completed before any consideration of approval for general use of their biological agents. This is partly based on disturbing data from a Japanese study, that the spike proteins in the drugs circulate throughout the body, rather than stay anchored at the injection site.

In this Wall Street Journal article, the scientist-authors (one of whom is Yale's Dr. Harvey Risch) say “the large clustering of certain adverse events immediately after vaccination is concerning,..Four serious adverse events follow this arc…low platelets (thrombocytopenia); noninfectious myocarditis, or heart inflammation, especially for those under 30; deep-vein thrombosis; and death.”

They note a recent Norwegian study found that the mRNA injections “likely” contributed to 10% of the residents who took the shots dying. In a link in the second paragraph, the authors point to a June 1 petition to the FDA by scientists which states that: “All studies we are aware of to date raise concerns about the safety of spike proteins…” The petition calls for the completion of the planned two years of controlled clinical trials, lasting through to the end of 2022, in order to study “concerns” over “reduced fertility, miscarriages, and preterm births.” The scientists say: “There is preliminary and theoretical evidence that the spike protein may promote cancer.”

Four serious adverse events follow this arc, according to data taken directly from Vaers: low platelets (thrombocytopenia); noninfectious myocarditis, or heart inflammation, especially for those under 30; deep-vein thrombosis; and death. Vaers records 321 cases of myocarditis within five days of receiving a vaccination, falling to almost zero by 10 days. Prior research has shown that only a fraction of adverse events are reported, so the true number of cases is almost certainly higher. This tendency of underreporting is consistent with our clinical experience.

Analyses to confirm or dismiss these findings should be performed using large data sets of health-insurance companies and healthcare organizations. The CDC and FDA are surely aware of these data patterns, yet neither agency has acknowledged the trend.

The implication is that the risks of a Covid-19 vaccine may outweigh the benefits for certain low-risk populations, such as children, young adults and people who have recovered from Covid-19. This is especially true in regions with low levels of community spread, since the likelihood of illness depends on exposure risk.

And while you would never know it from listening to public-health officials, not a single published study has demonstrated that patients with a prior infection benefit from Covid-19 vaccination. That this isn’t readily acknowledged by the CDC or Anthony Fauci is an indication of how deeply entangled pandemic politics is in science.

Last edited:

The inventor of mRNA technology and many scientists have called for the full two years of clinical trials originally proposed to the FDA by Pfizer and Moderna, lasting through the end of 2022, to be completed before any consideration of approval for general use of their biological agents. This is partly based on disturbing data from a Japanese study, that the spike proteins in the drugs circulate throughout the body, rather than stay anchored at the injection site.

In this Wall Street Journal article, the scientist-authors (one of whom is Yale's Dr. Harvey Risch) say “the large clustering of certain adverse events immediately after vaccination is concerning,..Four serious adverse events follow this arc…low platelets (thrombocytopenia); noninfectious myocarditis, or heart inflammation, especially for those under 30; deep-vein thrombosis; and death.”

They note a recent Norwegian study found that the mRNA injections “likely” contributed to 10% of the residents who took the shots dying. In a link in the second paragraph, the authors point to a June 1 petition to the FDA by scientists which states that: “All studies we are aware of to date raise concerns about the safety of spike proteins…” The petition calls for the completion of the planned two years of controlled clinical trials, lasting through to the end of 2022, in order to study “concerns” over “reduced fertility, miscarriages, and preterm births.” The scientists say: “There is preliminary and theoretical evidence that the spike protein may promote cancer.”

Four serious adverse events follow this arc, according to data taken directly from Vaers: low platelets (thrombocytopenia); noninfectious myocarditis, or heart inflammation, especially for those under 30; deep-vein thrombosis; and death. Vaers records 321 cases of myocarditis within five days of receiving a vaccination, falling to almost zero by 10 days. Prior research has shown that only a fraction of adverse events are reported, so the true number of cases is almost certainly higher. This tendency of underreporting is consistent with our clinical experience.

Analyses to confirm or dismiss these findings should be performed using large data sets of health-insurance companies and healthcare organizations. The CDC and FDA are surely aware of these data patterns, yet neither agency has acknowledged the trend.

The implication is that the risks of a Covid-19 vaccine may outweigh the benefits for certain low-risk populations, such as children, young adults and people who have recovered from Covid-19. This is especially true in regions with low levels of community spread, since the likelihood of illness depends on exposure risk.

And while you would never know it from listening to public-health officials, not a single published study has demonstrated that patients with a prior infection benefit from Covid-19 vaccination. That this isn’t readily acknowledged by the CDC or Anthony Fauci is an indication of how deeply entangled pandemic politics is in science.
imo you should definitely choose covid over a vaccine.

imo you should definitely choose covid over a vaccine.

The possible side effects of the vaxxes look just lovely, and shills everywhere telling you you are faking it. I'd rather die of pneumonia any day, once I am old and feeble, which is who and how covid kills. Just like flu.

mRNA injection reactions:

Best estimates are that COVID is a 99.9% recovery rate virus, similar to flu, according to Stanford epidemiologist Dr. John Ioannadis. Common flu is 99.9%.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is cropped-former-pfizer-chief-science-officer-says-1.jpg

Above Source: KUSI San Diego

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is c3tzr1g81unaps7vznxhuew5zm76dshwey7onmflxck2iqsnvgvcjw1vweybgkzbgwh7tivvs3jwiwqmkp6zej3qbyzygofvxj4bryano6q9xs3y3cex8za.png

Above chart source: Bloomberg News

This is just the beginning of our media acknowledging the danger of the vaccines. In a couple years, when the deadly effects of the vaccines are well known, Democrats and their media butt boys will claim they were right about the vaccines from the beginning, lying bastards that they are.

This is just the beginning of our media acknowledging the danger of the vaccines. In a couple years, when the deadly effects of the vaccines are well known, Democrats and their media butt boys will claim they were right about the vaccines from the beginning, lying bastards that they are.
LOL it doesn't matter what the facts are. They know they just have to agree agree upon the message.......it's long covid, Sudden Adult Death Syndrome lol, pandemic of the unvaccinated. Then you repeat it ad nauseam and that's what these sheep will be saying. Except many of them won't be alive. Looks like these immune system trashers give you about 2 to 5 years. If you're not dead you're a walking basket case.

No brainer. Had covid no big deal.
So did I. Consisted of fatigue,headache,sore throat,slight cough, slight loss of taste (and everything I could taste tasted salty).

That’s it. No breathing trouble, no congestion ..nothing. Lasted maybe 3/4 days.

So did I. Consisted of fatigue,headache,sore throat,slight cough, slight loss of taste (and everything I could taste tasted salty).

That’s it. No breathing trouble, no congestion ..nothing. Lasted maybe 3/4 days.
Boy, were you lucky. Mine lasted four months of coughing and I smelled spoiled kitchen garbage every day --- I took the garbage OUT every day, too. Not so bad now, gone probably, but it's summer. I don't know about this "no-smell" myth: they stopped saying that, actually, at some point, because when I researched it I found a lot of people were like us, smelling smells or tasting tastes that weren't there. Interesting about the salt! Some people smelled burning food: now that would be scary.

Well, I hope we're both totally immune now.

Can see in this video lieutenant colonel Theresa long MD has to say about the covid vaccine. She is responsible for the medical care of military pilots.

Can see in this video lieutenant colonel Theresa long MD has to say about the covid vaccine. She is responsible for the medical care of military pilots.

US Army flight surgeon Lt. Col. Dr. Theresa Long is a hero.

US Army flight surgeon Lt. Col. Dr. Theresa Long is a hero.

@ 42:50 in the video, religious exemption points to the problem: faith does not replace knowledge. Esoterica about the Chinese communist virus should not be allowed to be an opportunity for religious believers, sanctity of faith be damned. The answers won't come from religion. They will come from science.

New Topics

Forum List

Back