In Truth, America's in Trouble!

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
I have little doubt of the extremists on either side. But in this day and age with social media, we have reached the last straw on the camels back. Yes, Trump is partially responsible but then is MSM and the Democrats toa no lesser degree.

These are the perhaps unintended consequence, but we are going to have to bear the consequences.

I have little doubt of the extremists on either side. But in this day and age with social media, we have reached the last straw on the camels back. Yes, Trump is partially responsible but then is MSM and the Democrats toa no lesser degree.

These are the perhaps unintended consequence, but we are going to have to bear the consequences.
It's all GOP garbage propaganda end of story. Everyone in the world outside your bubble of total baloney agrees. Poor America

Ninth time.....775million to Ukraine from Joe Biden.
Where is this money coming from?

Via The Print:

Washington [US], August 19 (ANI): The US Defence Department on Friday announced that it would provide a new USD 775 million in additional military assistance to Ukraine, including HIMARS missiles, artillery, and mine-clearing systems.
The package will be sent through the Presidential Drawdown Authority (PDA), a senior defense official said as quoted by CNN.
In this assistance, the US will give 15 Scan Eagle drones to assist with targeting reconnaissance for Ukraine’s artillery, 40 mine-resistant ambush-protected vehicles (MRAPs) that will allow the Ukrainians to move through mined areas, High-Speed Anti-Radiation Missiles (HARMs) for Ukraine to target Russian radars and 1,500 tube-launched optically-tracked wire-guided missiles (TOW missiles) to target Russian armor, according to CNN.
Keep reading…

said everyone for 3 decades and running
so how long has the GOP had a garbage propaganda machine?
Better than no news at all- like you.

Where do you get your "news", anyway?

The View?
Everywhere including France 24 and the BBC. My advice is to try Google News they have the headlines from all angles including your garbage.

so how long has the GOP had a garbage propaganda machine?

Everywhere including France 24 and the BBC. My advice is to try Google News they have the headlines from all angles including your garbage.

Google? LOL!

Google's the debbil.

What is the topic of this thread?

So none of you can read and understand the criminal implications and repercussions of Trump’s actions?
You’re reduced to simply blaming the messenger?

Sad.
Rampant incompetence among the populace is why America is in trouble.

Forum List

Back