In their eagerness to destroy Trump, the Democrats have destroyed themselves

The president has went from a reasonably stable country to a gigantic cluster fuck of sickness, civil strife and economic recession. If this is making America great I've had all the greatness I can stand.
All started by China .... place blame where it belongs
So letting the States go to hell is ok with you?
you obviously don't have a clue. So here it is;

The rate of mutations makes obtaining a usable vaccine almost zero.

Our only option is to allow the virus to burn out. Protect those vulnerable and get back to schools and work.

shutdown is not an option as that is suicide for us. Right now the deaths are = to a bad flu year.
It will burn out? Who in sam hell knows that? Ridiculous BS that comes out of some peoples mouths.
According to the CDC and biological warfare MD's who are virologists and have brains.. that's who I trust.

The president has went from a reasonably stable country to a gigantic cluster fuck of sickness, civil strife and economic recession. If this is making America great I've had all the greatness I can stand.

Yes it has....thank you liberals, the country will remember.

All started by China .... place blame where it belongs
So letting the States go to hell is ok with you?

Sure seems to be the objective for Democrats.

churches = no more than 10 in a group and must be masked or you get arrested ..

Riots = what rules?

Last edited:
The Democrats' over-reaction to COVID-19, and their refusal to end the violence and destruction of the riots, will be remembered by the American people this November, which will bring swift victory to Republicans at all levels of government, even in "safe" Democratic zones.

All Republicans have to do is "stay the course" and not back stab Trump.

Republican candidates who back stab Trump will LOSE.

Sure. The voters in the states like Texas, Florida, Arizona will just develop amnesia between now and November as they see their states swimming in virus spikes that were caused by not only opening up too soon, but also not issuing strict guidelines on masks and social distancing. But of course, victory will come to the just and righteous Republicans...ah jeez, I can't say it with a straight face. Put down the bottle. :)

Instead of worrying about abject loyalty to El Prez, they should be huddling together figuring out how they can cut their losses by kicking Trump to the curb. That might be the only way they avoid a complete bloodbath in November.

As the death rates continue to drop.

You might want to curb your enthusiasm if that's what you're hanging your virus response hat on. The lower death rate means that doctors are getting more efficient at treating the virus. Several news outlets have already covered this. But, this is just the fallout spike from Memorial Day and the week after...and the fact that younger people just don't know how to socially distance. If the healthcare system in states like Arizona, Texas, and Florida continue to trend toward possibly getting overwhelmed, you'll see those numbers go up. And we won't even know the fallout from the July 4th weekend for another couple of weeks. I hope deaths continue to decline, but I'm not banking on it. It's not looking good.

So you're speculating.

The Democrats' over-reaction to COVID-19, and their refusal to end the violence and destruction of the riots, will be remembered by the American people this November, which will bring swift victory to Republicans at all levels of government, even in "safe" Democratic zones.

Sure. The voters in the states like Texas, Florida, Arizona will just develop amnesia between now and November as they see their states swimming in virus spikes that were caused by not only opening up too soon, but also not issuing strict guidelines on masks and social distancing. But of course, victory will come to the just and righteous Republicans...ah jeez, I can't say it with a straight face. Put down the bottle. :)

Instead of worrying about abject loyalty to El Prez, they should be huddling together figuring out how they can cut their losses by kicking Trump to the curb. That might be the only way they avoid a complete bloodbath in November.
it wasn't the right who said to go ahead and protest. what you are protesting is more dangerous than the virus.

that was 100% the left. so eat that shit and don't even go there.

COVID 19 is going to be a reason he loses. The economy is in the tank and he is downplaying how virulent this infection is.

jmo

In their eagerness to destroy Trump, the Democrats have destroyed themselves

Trump took and owns all the issues important to voters that Dems wanted to run on. Leaving them nothing but division, race, and hate. Historians will marvel at Trump's political brilliance. :eusa_clap:

Sure, it will. That's why Trump's approval rating and the Republicans' overall fund raising efforts are even worse now than they were when these shit storms started.

Thanks, brainwashed Cult45 lunatic. You gotta take that orange cock out your mouth and take a breath one in a while. Drowning in mediocrity is not a good look, sport.
This kind of comment is what I'm talking about. No one normal would vote for a man who says what this man just said.

I'm not running for President, idiot.
No but you're speaking for the idiots that are and more like your dumbass self.

Nope. Only speaking on my behalf.
Good to know you can achieve that degree of idiocy all by yourself. Most of you crowd require constant indoctrination to maintain that level of stupidity.

The irony is the dems didn't do anything to push Trump to ignoring testing in the critical month of Feb. If anything they were ready and willing to ramp up spending for testing. Trump bet the ranch on corvid "washing over" and the econ showing less than 3% unemployment, and possibly he'd be winning in a landslide if voters thought he'd done evertything he could to get America to the same position western Europe is today.

The OP's a little weird in that incumbants typically have to run on their records. Carter lost on the misery index, even though Reagan supporting the same fed res polcies that finally killed inflation. HW lost on raising taxes to the annoyance of Reagan voters, even though it allowed Greenspan to cut rates. In those cases the incumbants did what they thought best for the country.

I don't see any way to characterize Trump and corvid as being about Trump trying to do the right thing.

Thanks, brainwashed Cult45 lunatic. You gotta take that orange cock out your mouth and take a breath one in a while. Drowning in mediocrity is not a good look, sport.
This kind of comment is what I'm talking about. No one normal would vote for a man who says what this man just said.

I'm not running for President, idiot.
No but you're speaking for the idiots that are and more like your dumbass self.

Nope. Only speaking on my behalf.
Good to know you can achieve that degree of idiocy all by yourself. Most of you crowd require constant indoctrination to maintain that level of stupidity.

:dunno: I don't support anything about the man currently playing the role of *pResident.

Forum List

Back