In the wake of Jon Gruden's resignation, QB Derek Carr say "let's look at EVERYBODY's email/private comm

Hopefully someone knows what your talking about.
How stupid are you? It's a very simple question. If the pussies, as you called them, are the ones forcing Gruden to resign, forcing the NFL to support BLM and forcing it to bend to social justice then what does that make the people they're pushing around? What does that make people like you who can't push around shit? Lol. Think about it.

Agree, the gruden resigning is pure bullshit. I knew America was being pussified , who knew the Raiders would be leading the charge ...

20 years ago the raiders being pussified would be just as likely as Texas turning into pussies. Or the military, the police, big businesses, etc.

Comment:

Good idea.

We already know Hunter Biden is a racist motherfucker who says all kinds of shit without any consequences.

Let's open up all the correspondence from all people in government top to bottom, emails and other communications from anybody in the NFL, and anyone else.

And let's fire every goddamn one of them who said anything that would offend any little pussy and make them cry.

Is that what you want?
How did they find these emails? Who leaked them? Were they on his work computer?

I think it's funny you Republicans swear you aren't racists but here we find one of your own talking exactly like we know the rest of you talk in private.

How did they find these emails? Who leaked them? Were they on his work computer?

I think it's funny you Republicans swear you aren't racists but here we find one of your own talking exactly like we know the rest of you talk in private.
You made so many partisan-hack assumptions in that one post that it does not even deserve a substantive response.

Who the fuck is "we" you're talking about?
The "we" would be all of us bullying your country and culture into acting right but in an effective way, not like the hilarious display of ineptitude shown by the Cucks at the Capitol back in January. In my specific case the first natural born American of immigrant parents, exactly the sort of rising black, brown, asian mixed demographic that's replacing the older white population by using capitalism, politics, protests, propaganda and good old procreation to reshape your entire civilization.

The "we" would be all of us bullying your country and culture into acting right but in an effective way, not like the hilarious display of ineptitude shown by the Cucks at the Capitol back in January. In my specific case the first natural born American of immigrant parents, exactly the sort of rising black, brown, asian mixed demographic that's replacing the older white population by using capitalism, politics, protests, propaganda and good old procreation to reshape your entire civilization.
Do your worst.

You made so many partisan-hack assumptions in that one post that it does not even deserve a substantive response.
Everytime a wacko goes nuts, or is exposed, you guys deny they are right wingers. You can’t deny gruden is a republican. His words about biden prove he’s a republican. And as a white liberal, I know it’s white conservatives who are the racists in America. You deny it because I can’t prove it. gruden is exactly the rich white male conservative misogynistic racist homophobic I’m talking about.

A lot of ceos and VPs in America are just like gruden. So this is proof why so few women, blacks, Jews, gays, hispanics, Asians Muslims are in the executive boardrooms.

We need more minorities sitting on more board of directors too.

Everytime a wacko goes nuts, or is exposed, you guys deny they are right wingers. You can’t deny gruden is a republican. His words about biden prove he’s a republican. And as a white liberal, I know it’s white conservatives who are the racists in America. You deny it because I can’t prove it. gruden is exactly the rich white male conservative misogynistic racist homophobic I’m talking about.

A lot of ceos and VPs in America are just like gruden. So this is proof why so few women, blacks, Jews, gays, hispanics, Asians Muslims are in the executive boardrooms.

We need more minorities sitting on more board of directors too.
Go get help , you are delusional.

Blacks do not like Republicans
True. It often amazes me that blacks actually believe the democrats‘ bullshit that republicans are racist while it is the Democratic Party that is actually the racist party. However you can’t fool all the blacks all the time.

1636782955691.png

True. It often amazes me that blacks actually believe the democrats‘ bullshit that republicans are racist while it is the Democratic Party that is actually the racist party. However you can’t fool all the blacks all the time.

View attachment 563440
50 years ago, Malcolm X advised blacks not to trust ANY white regardless of political affiliation

Are you trying to tell us that Malcolm X supported White Conservatives?

50 years ago, Malcolm X advised blacks not to trust ANY white regardless of political affiliation

Are you trying to tell us that Malcolm X supported White Conservatives?
No. Malcolm X was not fond of either democrat or republican politicians although he did feel democrats were more deceitful.

Forum List

Back