In the Ukraine Phone Call hoax, we were told by Democrats that the government Whistleblower should be believed.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
So today we have USPS, who have sworn under perjury, that could lose them their jobs at the post office, have come forward as whistle blowers in proving that there was voter fraud in the states under consideration. You want evidence, there it is.
Hannity: Media ignoring affidavits from 'hundreds' of 'whistleblowers' (yahoo.com)

Whistleblowers claiming USPS threw out, backdated ballots before election | Fox News

I have never see a bigger bunch of stupid slaves as those who would not believe that their prog masters colluding in stealing this election from President Trump.
I posted a timeline of Joe XiBidens events leading up to his election, and how even Joe admitted the election fraud was coming....

So today we have USPS, who have sworn under perjury, that could lose them their jobs at the post office, have come forward as whistle blowers in proving that there was voter fraud in the states under consideration. You want evidence, there it is.
Hannity: Media ignoring affidavits from 'hundreds' of 'whistleblowers' (yahoo.com)

Whistleblowers claiming USPS threw out, backdated ballots before election | Fox News

I have never see a bigger bunch of stupid slaves as those who would not believe that their prog masters colluding in stealing this election from President Trump.
I posted a timeline of Joe XiBidens events leading up to his election, and how even Joe admitted the election fraud was coming....

Listen carefully. Take these witnesses. Go to court. Go before a judge and raise your right hand. Give your testimony..or at least give deposition to a lawyer...under oath.
Prosecuting these claims in a media circus...isn't evidence.

My guess, if you do that..these "whistleblowers" will suddenly change their story. :)

Listen carefully. Take these witnesses. Go to court. Go before a judge and raise your right hand. Give your testimony..or at least give deposition to a lawyer...under oath.

My guess, if you do that..these "whistleblowers" will suddenly change their story. :)
Your 'guess' sounds a lot like wishful dreaming.
Y'all got busted.

It is amazing they can do and control anything they want. I see 75 million people as very very angry.....to be cont............

Morons. They are all Republican run states. The only cheating going on is by reppubs.

And the phony impeachment hearings were aired live on all the major networks for several days. And yet they completely ignore this ?

Even the Dems see the stark double-standard being played out and they should care.

Your 'guess' sounds a lot like wishful dreaming.
Y'all got busted.
"Every one of these whistleblowers is looking very carefully before crossing a street, especially a 1 way one. Check your brakes carefully or you could be Clintoned as I truly experienced it".............................Seth

More of the Banana Republicans teeing up another session of their Kangaroo Court with their crazy cast of characters.

Not really. The massacre of Trump is perfectly explainable. On election night Trump and his Trumpanzees were lustily celebrating his win and ticket to another MAGA four years in the White House. They were confident that Trump had again defied the pollsters and snatched a magnificent victory from the predictions of defeat.

But, while the celebrants lustily celebrated, President Elect Biden and his Democrat faithful were hard at work executing an election steal unheard of in Presidential politics. That they were able to pull this off, despite Trump having erected an impressive firewall by appointing a loyal Postmaster General to derail the Democrats favored voting method, that of mail in and drop off ballots, and having previously appointed an Attorney General to rally federal prosecutors and protect Trump.

Not only did President Elect Biden and Vice President Elect Harris outsmart Trump and his disciples, they enlisted Republican governors and Republican Secretaries of State to assist in their massive scheme depriving Trump of his rightfully earned glory.

History will judge this as the greatest steal in history and chastise a President who did not work hard enough and was not smart enough to stop it.

Not really. The massacre of Trump is perfectly explainable. On election night Trump and his Trumpanzees were lustily celebrating his win and ticket to another MAGA four years in the White House. They were confident that Trump had again defied the pollsters and snatched a magnificent victory from the predictions of defeat.

But, while the celebrants lustily celebrated, President Elect Biden and his Democrat faithful were hard at work executing an election steal unheard of in Presidential politics. That they were able to pull this off, despite Trump having erected an impressive firewall by appointing a loyal Postmaster General to derail the Democrats favored voting method, that of mail in and drop off ballots, and having previously appointed an Attorney General to rally federal prosecutors and protect Trump.

Not only did President Elect Biden and Vice President Elect Harris outsmart Trump and his disciples, they enlisted Republican governors and Republican Secretaries of State to assist in their massive scheme depriving Trump of his rightfully earned glory.

History will judge this as the greatest steal in history and chastise a President who did not work hard enough and was not smart enough to stop it.

Hillary was the mastermind behind it all of course.

FAKE NEWS!
You are fake news!

The Donald admitted making that phone call to The Ukraine ... why do you believe it was a hoax? ...
Because Adam Shitface who said it was about quid pro, was proved a liar by the release of the transcript, but shitface still went on with the lie, and then we find out the quid pro was Joe. Fuck you , all 3 of you retards are going to the slave pen, called the ignore list, because slaves who vote their freedoms away, dont deserve to be heard..

FAKE NEWS!
You are fake news!
Make that 4 slaves... Fucking prog slaves, bred to be stupid...

Because Adam Shitface who said it was about quid pro, was proved a liar by the release of the transcript, but shitface still went on with the lie, and then we find out the quid pro was Joe. Fuck you , all 3 of you retards are going to the slave pen, called the ignore list, because slaves who vote their freedoms away, dont deserve to be heard..

Thank you ... I'll file a new notch on my computer showing yet another idiot put me on ignore ... plug your ears and scream "nah nah nah, I can't hear you" ...

The Donald admitted making that phone call to The Ukraine ... why do you believe it was a hoax? ...

He was caught in a corrupt act and was impeached for it.

He was caught in a corrupt act and was impeached for it.

I have a different take on this ...

I'm the CEO of a company and I find out my competition has planted a mole in upper management for my biggest customer ... I'm getting on the phone with my customer's CEO screaming bloody murder ... get rid of the mole or no more business ... part and parcel of best business practice ...

We wanted to see how a businessman did as President ... now we know ...

BDS!

Forum List

Back