'In the name of God, go': UK's Johnson faces demands to resign

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

His own backbenchers are now turning on the useless bastard. One of the most senior made this speech today whilst one the most junior crossed the floor in order to join the opposition.

Johnsons position has shifted every week.

From
"there were no parties"
to
"No rules were broken"
to
"Iwas shocked and disgusted"
to
"I was there but not for long"
to
"I thought it was a work event"
to (current)
"Nobody told me it was a party"

And none of it has been credible. Now its his own people who are leading the charge, generally because they fear the backlash coming in the next eleection. Johnson used to tell the jokes and now he is the joke.

Days not weeks.

If he broke the very rules he put in place for everyone else he absolutely should resign. We've seen this time and time again here in the U.S. with mayors and governors getting caught flaunting their own COVID policies and nobody is ever held accountable for it.

If he broke the very rules he put in place for everyone else he absolutely should resign. We've seen this time and time again here in the U.S. with mayors and governors getting caught flaunting their own COVID policies and nobody is ever held accountable for it.
It has not always been the case over here.Most admins lose a couple of people throughsex or money. But this specific regime has seen people sit out the most brazen stuff time and again.
Johnson doesnt believe in rules for himself or his friends.

I dont think we will get to the very bottom of all this and that some of them will escape jail. PPE contracts have seen millions of pounds of corruption.

My Mam is in her 80s and lives on her own. I couldnt see her for months. And yet they were all getting pissed. Its not on.

My impression is, he is the trump of Great Britain. As much as I agree in spirit for the very reasons and examples (you mentioned) we have seen in this country, I do not remember any going quietly or going at all, for that matter. Our British friends are probably not done with this asshole yet.

Forum List

Back