in the mind of a liberal GIVE ME GIVE ME GIVE ME

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Why do these people covet other peoples things?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oudwEeozgMA&feature=feedu]Millionaires Tax for The Rich - YouTube[/ame]

They are being conditioned to blame others.... it's just politics. If we don't hold someone else responsible, we would start thinking about it... and we might well conclude that our political system has been corrupted. And we would blame our politicians. And they really don't want us to do that. Because then they would not be able to rob us blind any longer.

I blame stupid people who put party over country. And that is pretty much the Democrats - and the Republicans.

Yeah! I hate both Democrats and Republicans! They are both ineffective, corrupt and concerned ONLY with getting and keeping power! I'm California Girl and......I would never, ever, ever vote for a Democrat or a , uh......er, uh....a Democrat!

We are indoctrinated to be materialists.

We've all see the "He who dies with the most toys wins" tee-shirts, right?

And you're surprised that people ENVY?!

However imagining that only "liberals" envy or want stuff without work is typical RW partisan blather.

Yeah! I hate both Democrats and Republicans! They are both ineffective, corrupt and concerned ONLY with getting and keeping power! I'm California Girl and......I would never, ever, ever vote for a Democrat or a , uh......er, uh....a Democrat!

old member new name. pitty

However imagining that only "liberals" envy or want stuff without work is typical RW partisan blather.

Maybe you are but I was taught hard work and you get the brass ring.

Get off your stupid PC and go climb a mountain then.

Personally I think everyone envy's others a little......Democrats, Liberals, and Progressives make it legal to steal when they do.

It appears that you think I am someone else. If I told you that you are absolutely wrong and asked you to elaborate regarding who you think I am......how would you respond?

It appears that you think I am someone else. If I told you that you are absolutely wrong and asked you to elaborate regarding who you think I am......how would you respond?

with 31 post in 5 days and you call out California girl like you know something about her. Yep you're an old member with a new name.

Well.......that is irefutable evidence of your claim if there ever was any.

I am not an "old member". But it seems that I may very well be able to get a good read on a person by simply reading the words that they write. You might try that sometime. So far, you are batting .000.

Well.......that is irefutable evidence of your claim if there ever was any.

I am not an "old member". But it seems that I may very well be able to get a good read on a person by simply reading the words that they write. You might try that sometime. So far, you are batting .000.

nope I hit that sucker so hard and fast you want see it hitting anything until the hubble picks it up headed to uranus.

with 31 post in 5 days and you call out California girl like you know something about her. Yep you're an old member with a new name.

Yea, it is... and it's probably stoned - again.

:lol::clap2: Why do trolls do that? Leave come back as a new member and bam in a very short time continue with there trolldom?

You did? Amazing.

I wonder if you will ever retract your comments regarding this matter. You couldn't be more wronng. Being wrong is no crime, of course. But it would be nice to know that you have some integrity and will post the appropriate correction when you realize your mistake.

You did? Amazing.

I wonder if you will ever retract your comments regarding this matter. You couldn't be more wronng. Being wrong is no crime, of course. But it would be nice to know that you have some integrity and will post the appropriate correction when you realize your mistake.

I don't back down but I guess you already know that. Now are you saying people don't leave a discussion borad or get baned and come back as someone else?

You did? Amazing.

I don't back down but I guess you already know that. Now are you saying people don't leave a discussion borad or get baned and come back as someone else?

No. people do that all the time. But.....I didn't do that. You accused me of doing it.......and you are wrong. My hope is not that you will "back down"....but that you will have some integrity and....when you realize that you falsely accused me......you will post a retraction. Get it?

You did? Amazing.

Concerning your Avi......

Is the one on the left a guy?

Forum List

Back