In the interesting circus called "Blacks and the Rule of Law", which will occur first:

Which will occur first

• Blacks finally realize that you can't opt out of getting arrested

• We just make it illegal to arrest a black person

Results are only viewable after voting.
White supremacist is a real thing and you are an example of it.

thanks IM2, I am glad that SOMEONE is willing
to DEFINE. Of course the "same to you" comment
is not a definition. My undergraduate degree was
in biology. I am MYSTIFIED as to how to define the
term "person of color"----and even "white person"
in, at least, a reasonably objective manner.

1. Blacks finally realize that you can't opt out of getting arrested
  2. We just make it illegal to arrest a black person
Like when they made up EBONICS when they couldn't learn english.

ebonics is an interesting manifestation of the etymological phenomenon of dialect. The
GLORIFICATION thereof may seem annoying
No its not interesting nor a manifestation of dialect-----its the result of below average iqs not being able to grasp a more sophisticated language and being forced to search for a more rudimentary form of communication. DRUGS really harm peoples iq generation after generation which results in the de-evolution of basics including language.

ebonics is an interesting manifestation of the etymological phenomenon of dialect. The
No its not interesting nor a manifestation of dialect-----its the result of below average iqs not being able to grasp a more sophisticated language and being forced to search for a more rudimentary form of communication. DRUGS really harm peoples iq generation after generation which results in the de-evolution of basics including language.

sorry----but you are actually wrong. The aberrations
of language that constitute the PATOIS form which
is called "ebonics" does have historical roots and
does represent a very PREVALENT trend in language
development WORLD OVER. I assure you, to a
person from the past who was literate in perfect
SANSKRIT -----urdu would be gutter slang. I am not
an ADVOCATE of pretending that ebonics is a standard
language that should be "recognized" as such. But it
does not evince a "LOW IQ"

Last edited:

We have plenty of successful black folks in the general area I reside in. The lower IQ ghetto blacks have been manipulated to be the puppets of the more cunning folks among American society. You are absolutely correct about drugs & de-evolution. I also agree with you that the ghetto blacks find the English language far to sophisticated for them to even begin to comprehend.

It like affirmative action is simply a lower standard...lowering the bar to allow the generations of welfare and drug products a tinier threshold to doing the most basics such as communicating. "Development" is thusly an overstatement--it is deevolution of even language to try to justify the substandard and lowering standards even asked of ghetto subsets. It is actually an admission of complete and utter failure... It is the language of those who score far far below the norm.

It like affirmative action is simply a lower standard...lowering the bar to allow the generations of welfare and drug products a tinier threshold to doing the most basics such as communicating. "Development" is thusly an overstatement--it is deevolution of even language to try to justify the substandard and lowering standards even asked of ghetto subsets. It is actually an admission of complete and utter failure... It is the language of those who score far far below the norm.

thou art CYNICAL, Friend

We have plenty of successful black folks in the general area I reside in. The lower IQ ghetto blacks have been manipulated to be the puppets of the more cunning folks among American society. You are absolutely correct about drugs & de-evolution. I also agree with you that the ghetto blacks find the English language far to sophisticated for them to even begin to comprehend.

grammar check ----"......far TOO sophisticated for..."

"white supremacist" is the n-word for white people

Incorrect and the bigoted word or words that could be considered racist for whites are Kracker or Red Neck, but being called what you truly are is not racist but reality and you are even a poor one at that!

Well, in fact, it is ALREADY illegal to arrest people of the folks under consideration.

Many jurisdictions have formally or informally told cops to turn a blind eye to "minor" offenses.

In Baltimore, for example, the authorities have proudly announced such a policy.

Here in Los Angeles, the newly elected district attorney has proudly announced that his policy is "Care first, jail last." He really, really, really believes that love is what those bad people need. Forget about the victims! And the city has told its cops to go easy on stopping "certain" motorists even if the cops think that they have a good reason.

Well, in fact, it is ALREADY illegal to arrest people of the folks under consideration.

Many jurisdictions have formally or informally told cops to turn a blind eye to "minor" offenses.

In Baltimore, for example, the authorities have proudly announced such a policy.

Here in Los Angeles, the newly elected district attorney has proudly announced that his policy is "Care first, jail last." He really, really, really believes that love is what those bad people need. Forget about the victims! And the city has told its cops to go easy on stopping "certain" motorists even if the cops think that they have a good reason.

oh gee----Maryland too.

Forum List

Back