In the end which party will be declared winner as a result of the ScamDemic?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
We all know Democrats will never let a crisis go to waste. I'd say if the winner had to be declared today the trophy would definitely go to Democrats.
Following the trajectory we're on, in the end, Democrats will lose as they will be perceived as the party that killed the greatest economy this nation has ever known....Your thoughts?

yep,could not agree more.even If they win they still lose because outside the united states,everybody knows the biggest election fraud took place in mankind history.

We all know Democrats will never let a crisis go to waste. I'd say if the winner had to be declared today the trophy would definitely go to Democrats.
Following the trajectory we're on, in the end, Democrats will lose as they will be perceived as the party that killed the greatest economy this nation has ever known....Your thoughts?
I'd rather be known as the party that killed the economy, although that is not even true- than the party that killed 206K Americans.

The guillotine is too good for democommie assholes.

I'd rather be known as the party that killed the economy, although that is not even true- than the party that killed 206K Americans.

That's the thing bud...NOBODY sane saw Trump stab 206K people in the heart....Only hardcore TDS'ers with a destroyed frontal lobe did.
Please don't project your batshit crazy lunacy on sane folks.

jep47fYmYw-2.png

yep,could not agree more.even If they win they still lose because outside the united states,everybody knows the biggest election fraud took place in mankind history.
:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:
laugh all you want commie lover but you cant refute the facts THOUSANDS love trump where Biden only gets a handful of people to show up for him not can you refute facts many of the dem congressmen and even a few senators along with thousands of americas have fled the corrupt dem party because it has become so fucking corrupt,our last great president JFK matter of fact is rolling over in his grave over the corruption of the dem party. eat shit troll and start crying. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Laugh all you want america hater,but you cant counter the fact that MANY top ranked politicians have left the dem party as well after serving in it for decades because it has become so corrupt as well as thousands of americas so eat shit asshole. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: these patriotic people below in these videos unlike you,care about the future of america,

laugh all you want america hater but the facts are awake americans who have been democrats forever as well as long time high ranking senators and congressmen that have been long time dems as well,unlike you,have sen how corrupt the dem party has become and is nothing like it used to be asshole so take that.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

That's the thing bud...NOBODY sane saw Trump stab 206K people in the heart....Only hardcore TDS'ers with a destroyed frontal lobe did.
No he did not stab people. He just lied to the entire nation that he was supposed to be protecting and downplayed the deadly virus coasting countless lives.

No he did not stab people. He just lied to the entire nation that he was supposed to be protecting and downplayed the deadly virus coasting countless lives.
and you shiheads think that cuomo in ny did not murder people with his dreconian gestapo rules moving the elderly in rest homes and putting them on ventilaters.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: fucking biased troll.:dig:

He downplayed the virus by shutting down travel from China when you and Fingerbang Biden called him a racist xenophobe?
When serial killers Cuomo and Newsom were sending infected patients to convalescent homes?
Are you sure your TDS isn't getting the best of you right now?

He downplayed the virus by shutting down travel from China when you and Fingerbang Biden called him a racist xenophobe?
When serial killers Cuomo and Newsom were sending infected patients to convalescent homes?
Are you sure your TDS isn't getting the best of you right now?
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::thankusmile:

every time he opens his mouth this is what he is doing while having shit on his face. :dig: :abgg2q.jpg:

I don't think this ends well for anyone but the top few Elites behind it all.

Look at ANY place where a free society has been transformed into an oppressed society and there is an infinite division in class and wealth.
That's what's happening in America. A ruling class has formed and everyone else is in the peasant / servant class.

there will be no meaningful resistance until all the wealth has been taken, pensions confiscated, land grabbed, guns taken and food becomes scarce.
But by that time outside forces will be installed to help control Americans who get out of line.
Difference between all other national disasters like this one is that there is finally no where else to go.
Remote Alaska maybe.

So, the Globalists Elites will declare themselves "winner", but everyone else....including EVERY LEFTIST at this forum who erroneously believes they "won" but they lost.
(they lost as much as anyone on the Right)

Last edited:
Dems take White House, House and Senate.
Republicans never win another election.

I pray to God with the hopes that you are wrong.

I pray to God with the hopes that you are wrong.
These judges are scared out of their minds.

Libs killed hundreds of thousands by shutting down the economy. Hundreds of thousands more will die due to their worthless decrees.

New Topics

Forum List

Back