In the end, what did Hillary really get for her corruption?

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
Exit polls show her corruption was the main issue that allowed Trump to "pierce the blue wall" and win the Presidency. It prevented her from becoming President of the United States.

What's interesting to me is how little she got for it. I mean the Clintons have for decades thought the law just doesn't apply to them, and up until now they are right. They are just corrupt and do whatever they feel like doing because they can ... or could.

But looking back, what did they really get for it? How did her e-mail server really help her? Donations to the Clinton foundation? Some freedom from having her e-mails recorded? How did any of that change her life?

She'd still be a hundred millionaire. She'd still be able to legally sell influence to Wall Street for ridiculous speaking fees. Was it worth it, Hillary? What did you get for costing yourself the Presidency?

Exit polls show her corruption was the main issue that allowed Trump to "pierce the blue wall" and win the Presidency. It prevented her from becoming President of the United States.

What's interesting to me is how little she got for it. I mean the Clintons have for decades thought the law just doesn't apply to them, and up until now they are right. They are just corrupt and do whatever they feel like doing because they can ... or could.

But looking back, what did they really get for it? How did her e-mail server really help her? Donations to the Clinton foundation? Some freedom from having her e-mails recorded? How did any of that change her life?

She'd still be a hundred millionaire. She'd still be able to legally sell influence to Wall Street for ridiculous speaking fees. Was it worth it, Hillary? What did you get for costing yourself the Presidency?

when people are committing crimes----they rarely worry about the consequences

15036712_1295270890532040_3454277895442060802_n.jpg

Forum List

Back