In the defense of white folks

It doesn't matter how many facts we throw at the left, how many successful blacks explain how it's more of a cultural thing, the left will never understand the basics of life. They, even the white liberals, will still claim white people are the reason why blacks are thugs.
Sick Sadistic Statists

Leftists are vindictive misfits who secretly want to destroy America. Don't fall for their pose that they actually believe they are preaching social justice. There's no point in describing the damage their policies have inflicted on the Peak of White Civilization; they know perfectly well that all your accusations are true and they like it like that.

And despite all this many black people still become successful without any help and in spite of systematic sabotage. You are so inept, you need a system of non-justice to sabotage an entire group because you can’t compete with black men equally

Funny, have you seen the criminal rates of blacks lately?
No white man feels superior to a black man. Stop coping.

Facts don't care about black boys feelings. They don't care about white boys either. Stop being a racist, and you won't get so much in return from white folks. That's how us white people roll. You don't throw the racist crap in our face, and we don't remind you how easy you have it, because of the white mans decisions.
Like ending slavery, ending Jim Crowe laws, ending segregation.

And we also won't have to remind you that liberals are third in the line of black suppressors. Right behind drugs and crime.

Sick Sadistic Statists

Leftists are vindictive misfits who secretly want to destroy America. Don't fall for their pose that they actually believe they are preaching social justice. There's no point in describing the damage their policies have inflicted on the Peak of White Civilization; they know perfectly well that all your accusations are true and they like it like that.

A couple of months ago, I got into Tom MacDonald rap. It was a year or so old when that straight of rap about equality, the system treating us all the same, and really exposing how blacks are completely mislead on racism, came out. He was dropping song after song about it. And he rose to the top of the rap and hip hop charts with songs like Brainwashed, White Boy and others. Being a white rapper, who was truly independent (with no manager, no producers and no labels to answer to), that was quite a feet.
His songs about being pro American, anti drugs, anti-racism, anti-woke started catching on, until some of the decent black rappers started following in his footsteps. Started cleaning up their lyrics and bars.

But still the majority of the rap is still crap. Pushing drugs, crime, guns, cop killing, slaying hoe's and typical rap crap BS that black thugs look up to. Crap that teaches them to treat their women like dogs, Rarely mention anything about teaching their children how to be decent people.

Funny, even Eminem gay bash in some of his songs. And now he's like Mr. Woke and can't stand Trump.

The point is, there's all sorts of people, blacks and whites trying to tell these black folks how to act. But they'd rather act like we're giving them bad advise. Like it's some sort of conspiracy to keep the black folks oppressed.
It's retarded, y'all. Real genius. (smh) Me thinks they don't trust decent white folks, or decent black folks because of the racist brainwashing they've been exposed to. And aren't smart enough to understand anything close to what we're saying. It's just "oppose whitey and anyone that says anything close to what he's saying. Even if it's a black person saying it."

Why is someone’s issue someone else’s. You want the parents, then I want DA in Wisconsin charged! Let’s go. Let’s start charging prosecutors for letting out murderers

I agree. We should never let the cop who killed George Floyd out free. He may murder again. But instead Minnesota is going to let him out in 15 years with good behavior.

I agree. We should never let the cop who killed George Floyd out free. He may murder again. But instead Minnesota is going to let him out in 15 years with good behavior.

that wasn't the discussion point so I'm not sure what you are agreeing with.

Sick Sadistic Statists

I'm still curious on why demofks think they became kings and queens of the kingdom

Lol. I don’t know what the hell he wrote. But that was one long ass wall of words. With pictures! So, I’m guessing it said — something about race?
He just Copy/Paste garbage from Louis Farrakhan and other hilarious Afrocentric/Black Supremacists nonsense. If you know anything about the world, his postings are riotously funny as they are filled with such comedy and lies that it is hard to even address them. Every word and every claim are wrong. The idea that Zuckerberg was in low I.Q> Black schools in Africa to "Steal ideas," and pass them off to the world as his own is a good example of that. He was actually there trying to get them to read, write, and do mathematics at a basic level, but his Black ego shuts that out and pretends that he was parasitically stealing their knowledge. He wouldn't be able to do that with an intelligent society. Why doesn't Zuck steal from China, Japan, German, etc..? It is too stupid to reply to.
And to claim that China built the printing press, etc...or that Blacks invented Mathematics, Science, Civilizations, and so on... LOL

Forum List

Back