In Rome, Protesters Marching Against Vaccine Passports Chant "F*** Joe Biden" as They Pass the American Embassy

Tell that to American 1st responders (police, firefighters) , and nurses, that are being suspended and/or fired!!
Then, get back to me.
Did you listen to the video? People cannot go more then a mile from their home. Younger people have to order anything they need online, elderly can shop for twenty minutes, etc.. They are literally being imprisoned where they live and thrown in prison if out protesting.

BTW, I'm not saying it is not bad for those losing their jobs. I am saying I hope it doesn't get worse. Many Aussies acquiesced and took the jabs thinking that would be the end of it all.

Did you listen to the video? People cannot go more then a mile from their home. Younger people have to order anything they need online, elderly can shop for twenty minutes, etc.. They are literally being imprisoned where they live and thrown in prison if out protesting.

BTW, I'm not saying it is not bad for those losing their jobs. I am saying I hope it doesn't get worse. Many Aussies acquiesced and took the jabs thinking that would be the end of it all.

Near martial law!

Their Gov't confiscated their guns some years back, didn't they?

1634924098144.png

~S~

International rally cry.
The Let's Go Brandon song just hit #1 on iTunes. Not #1 on the hip-hop charts, but #1 on ALL charts.

There is no way that Biden "won" an election---

International rally cry.
The Let's Go Brandon song just hit #1 on iTunes. Not #1 on the hip-hop charts, but #1 on ALL charts.

What a nonsense. Italians never would say a sentence like "Fuck Joe Biden".

Forum List

Back