In remembrance: JFK 1963

OK; see you in the sewer!!!

(PS: what 'trolling'??) 1st Amend!!!

Greg
You put thumbs down on most my posts when all thst is verified and documented,facts that nobody has ever countered or been able to refute.address those irrefutable facts and disprove them instead of juvenile thumbs downs when you have no evidence to counter those posts and then running off.i think you screwed up and put a thumbs up on a couple posts of mine when you meant to put a thumbs down.

You are doing the chilidish thing doc always does when I give facts on the corruption of Reagan he does not want to hear,he posts a thumbs down and runs off all the time instead of sticking around try and refute them,that’s childish and juvenile.

i have no problem with thumbs down posts From posters AS LONG as they stick around and make an attempt to refute the posts which trump haters don’t,they lie when they can’t counter facts like how Biden stole the election.same as doc,you did not refute them,the truth on kennedy I posted in all my posts,seems to hurt your feelings same as the corruption on Reagan does with doc.:itsok:

It’s usually only paid shills from Langley like that sockpuppet langley shill agent surada and agent kissmy that act childish like thst and then run off without trying to refute the facts and worse,post all kinds of LIES when taken to school.

There is this one poster here whom will show up eventually named soupnazi who is obsessed with trying to convince everyone on the planet the Warren commission was correct,so much so he doesn’t post any other threads except for 9/11 ones.because of that some of us are convinced he is Allen Dulles grandson.

Last edited:
Um; it was nearly sixty years ago and frankly I've not got a lot of info as it is mostly still classified. The fact that the "juiciest" bits haven't been leaked in all this time makes me think that there is no "there" there. I do not KNOW what happened. Could the CIA have done it? Maybe. I heard that it was a mob payback for Bobby getting at them. Maybe. I've heard that it was Castro and that link was covered up because WW3 wasn't a fun option. Could be. Hell one lunatic even said it was his Missus getting even.................(I don't know about that one)???? But I will say this; if Nixon had been assassinated in like circumstances would the Democrats here be triumphant or sad??? It is really quite simple; there are too many who wanted him dead including LBJ so one really should go with the obvious; Oswald done it. But WHO if anyone made the arrangements? The one who benefited most was LBJ and his donors. Maybe, but I still go with that Oswald freak. No chatter in the wires? Lone wolf the answer imo....and no, I am FAR from certain.

Now what sort of a MAN was he?? Frankly he was a prick!!! Though my mother used to say that a certain singer with an incredible voice(Ethel Merman)said he wasn't a shagger because frankly his back was gone. If she didn't nail him then I wonder really who did?? (Yes; I've heard that Angie made a claim, but REALLY??)

As for Vietnam; and please be aware that I hate Communists for family reasons...I have the greatest of respect for those who served to stop that monstrosity in its tracks.

So if I agreed or disagreed with anyone it is the point being made that was the object; not the person.

God Bless America from one who has watched from afar. (PS: I studied superficially The Bay of Pigs at Uni in the 70s; our lecturers were a mix who included ex-RAAF Intel. They were gobsmacked at the failure even fifteen years later.)

Greg
:dig::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

You did not refute post number 12 of mine how the cia was involved and you also ignored skyes excellent post.Nixon and LBJ were buddies,they served in the senate together they were such pals why do you think governor Connolly shocked the nation by later joining Nixon getting on the Republican ticket after being on the democrat ticket with his good friend johnson?.they were involved in it up to their ears,if you were a serious researcher you would know this.Texas was Johnson’s hometown,he had the cops in his pocket and of course was the best of buddies with Hoover,I don’t think the assassination coverup would have succeeed had it been anywhere other than Texas.

Oswald benefitting? God only a stupid fuck would say that all these years later.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Only a stupid fuck would after all this time not be aware of thst document thst thanks to stones movie,they found a document in the 90,s thst jfk signed thst said he would pull out of Vietnam by the end of 1965 after speculating about it fir thirty years,you just don’t hear it from the cia controlled media. :cuckoo: you clearly are not a serious researcher otherwise you would know about that now declassified document.,you would know that two days after his assassination johnson reversed his policy on Vietnam fir a complete withdrawal.newmans book jfk and Vietnam details that down to the whole nitty gritty. :cuckoo:

One last thing,Castro,the mob,the Russians,the minutemen,ect ect all invented by the CIA years later when people wised up and did not fall the magic bullet theory anymore and knew there was overwhelming evidence of st least two shooters.they knew they had to come up with a new patsy so they threw those names out to get everybody away from the real culprits.

You also are obviously a brainwashed sheep who doesn’t even get it that the term conspiracy theory that many use around here to dismiss facts as theories like godboy,flash idiot and cia shill Dudley,was invented by none other than the cia themselves back in the mid sixtys when people were no longer believing in thst fairy tale Warren commission report anymore and started questioning the government when they read books of facts thst they omitted which proved there were multiple shooters. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
You put thumbs down on most my posts when all thst is verified and documented,facts that nobody has ever countered or been able to refute.address those irrefutable facts and disprove them instead of juvenile thumbs downs when you have no evidence to counter those posts and then running off.i think you screwed up and put a thumbs up on a couple posts of mine when you meant to put a thumbs down.

You are doing the chilidish thing doc always does when I give facts on the corruption of Reagan he does not want to hear,he posts a thumbs down and runs off all the time instead of sticking around try and refute them,that’s childish and juvenile.

i have no problem with thumbs down posts From posters AS LONG as they stick around and make an attempt to refute the posts which trump haters don’t,they lie when they can’t counter facts like how Biden stole the election.same as doc,you did not refute them,the truth on kennedy I posted in all my posts,seems to hurt your feelings same as the corruption on Reagan does with doc.:itsok:
Yes; I disagree with the CERTAINTY factor. Each is just speculation and yes; worthy of being looked at closely. Most have been under the microscope for literally generations. I also thanked you for some and laughed WITH you on others. Now for a fact; I was nearly 7 yo when JFK was murdered; what I recall of it was very little indeed but I do vividly remember this;

So I do get quite sentimental about it. But facts are facts and speculation is just that. I preface ALL my speculations with, mentally at least, "I wouldn't be surprised if...".

And I have spent many hours researching the event itself and I am no wiser after the event quite frankly. I do WANT all those Documents released but I don't hold out a lot of hope that the answer will be much different: Oswald did it!!!

But my BIG question really is; why was Oswald murdered??? Answer that and I suspect strongly that you answer the BIG question. (But being a Chesterton freak I also don't want to give the impression that the answer will lead to some conspiracy; it is no secret that many wanted him dead. Many would have been delighted that they didn't have to do it).

As for Reagan; a clue maybe to the JFK incident; Lone Wolf. Did Reagan do some shonky deeds; bloody oath he did...on the BEST advice of course. No more than usual.

And no; I am not anyone else.

as always you prove what a dumbass you are the fact the CIA presented a plan to him that was designed for him to fail,he INHERITED the bay of pigs from eisenhower dumbass and the plan the CIA presented to Eisenhower was vastly different than the one they presented to kennedy,the one they presented to IKE was designed to succeed,the one they gave to kennedy was desgined to fail,the CIA lied to kennedy from the very get go,they knew the invasion would fail and kept many facts from him dumbass.get your facts straight instead of running off everytime you cant refute these facts.
"CIA presented a plan to him that was designed for him to fail,"

"The plan anticipated that the Cuban people and elements of the Cuban military would support the invasion. "

It wasn't imo planned to fail but it grossly underestimated the resolve of the enemy. Putin is currently having the same problem. It seemed to be the same plan that Ike approved but it was a fubar. Loose lips basically sank it.

However, as it was bombers sent without fighter support initially; it was THAT point which still rankles many.

Greg

It’s usually only paid shills from Langley like that sockpuppet langley shill agent surada and agent kissmy that act childish like thst and then run off without trying to refute the facts and worse,post all kinds of LIES when taken to school.

There is this one poster here whom will show up eventually named soupnazi who is obsessed with trying to convince everyone on the planet the Warren commission was correct,so much so he doesn’t post any other threads except for 9/11 ones.because of that some of us are convinced he is Allen Dulles grandson.
"i think you screwed up and put a thumbs up on a couple posts of mine when you meant to put a thumbs down."

Nope; Thumbs up is thanking you for the post; it meant they were food for thought. A thumbs down means that I am not convinced; eg, the CIA done it. The CIA would have had a drug OD while with a sex bomb or suchlike; something to really "blow up the image" imo. But that would have meant LBJ losing in '64 so that would never do. We need those docs if only to show who was NOT involved.

Your posts were interesting but Skye, as usual, outdoes all comers. Still; wanting someone dead(CIA maybe?) does not mean that someone else didn't get in ahead of them.

Greg

:dig::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

You did not refute post number 12 of mine how the cia was involved and you also ignored skyes excellent post.Nixon and LBJ were buddies,they served in the senate together they were such pals why do you think governor Connolly shocked the nation by later joining Nixon getting on the Republican ticket after being on the democrat ticket with his good friend johnson?.they were involved in it up to their ears,if you were a serious researcher you would know this.Texas was Johnson’s hometown,he had the cops in his pocket and of course was the best of buddies with Hoover,I don’t think the assassination coverup would have succeeed had it been anywhere other than Texas.

Oswald benefitting? God only a stupid fuck would say that all these years later.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Only a stupid fuck would after all this time not be aware of thst document thst thanks to stones movie,they found a document in the 90,s thst jfk signed thst said he would pull out of Vietnam by the end of 1965 after speculating about it fir thirty years,you just don’t hear it from the cia controlled media. :cuckoo: you clearly are not a serious researcher otherwise you would know about that now declassified document.,you would know that two days after his assassination johnson reversed his policy on Vietnam fir a complete withdrawal.newmans book jfk and Vietnam details that down to the whole nitty gritty. :cuckoo:

One last thing,Castro,the mob,the Russians,the minutemen,ect ect all invented by the CIA years later when people wised up and did not fall the magic bullet theory anymore and knew there was overwhelming evidence of st least two shooters.they knew they had to come up with a new patsy so they threw those names out to get everybody away from the real culprits.

You also are obviously a brainwashed sheep who doesn’t even get it that the term conspiracy theory that many use around here to dismiss facts as theories like godboy,flash idiot and cia shill Dudley,was invented by none other than the cia themselves back in the mid sixtys when people were no longer believing in thst fairy tale Warren commission report anymore and started questioning the government when they read books of facts thst they omitted which proved there were multiple shooters. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
With respect Flash is NOT an idiot. A tad blunt maybe but there may be reasons for that and frankly I find his povs quite refreshing after a lot of the crap that's spread around. Why pussyfoot around when one can just unload??

As for a "brainwashed sheep"?? lol. you think I haven't looked into those "possibilities". it is my nature to take in "the facts" and unless they are conclusive I keep the question OPEN. As for the "shot from the front" theory:

"
In this paper, simple one-dimensional dynamical models are uniquely applied to study in detail the fatal shot and the motion of the President's head observed in the film. Using known parameters from the crime scene, explicit force calculations are carried out for determining the projectile's retardation during tissue passage along with the resulting transfer of momentum and kinetic energy (KE). The computed instantaneous KE transfer within the soft tissue is found to be consistent with the formation of a temporary cavity associated with the observed explosion of the head, and subsequent quantitative examination of this phenomenon reveals two delayed forces at play in the backward motion of the President following impact. It is therefore found that the observed motions of President Kennedy in the film are physically consistent with a high-speed projectile impact from the rear of the motorcade, these resulting from an instantaneous forward impulse force, followed by delayed rearward recoil and neuromuscular forces."

Too much static imo to be conclusive one way or the other. (I viewed this several years ago; at the very least it is very interesting). I got lost in the Math a lot. lol But it does show that the single bullet to the head is a viable theory.

Greg

He was killed before any chance of becoming "Great". Now Reagan was GREAT; the end of the Wall and Cold war. Now THAT was GREAT.

Greg
You have been taken in by the cia controlled media all these years same as yiu have on oswald being the lone assassin. :auiqs.jpg: So many trump supporters here don’t get it thst Reagan st the time ran the most corrupt administration ever having more people indicted in his administration ever than all previous administrations combined.Reagan was corrupt going back to his days as a grade b actor:auiqs.jpg:he spied on other actors for J Edgar Hoover ruining the lives of actors telling Hoover they were communists when they were patriotic Americans.Hoover had so much power he used Reagan’s information he passed on to him to make sure they did not get any future work with Reagan helping him.it was because of thst,which led to him being governor.as governor,he was a traiter,he blocked Jim garrisons extradition request to subpeona Allen Dulles dude thst was why same asmotherfucker gesrald ford,same as him,he was rewarded potus fir his involvement in the coverup.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

And of course it did not end there either he got us into more debt than all presidents combined as well and catered to Wall Street with his policys benefitting only the rich and being hard on the poor not to mention he kissed the ass of the cia.carter for all his faults,the one good thing he did do is when he got in,he ALSO tried to get rid of the CIA.he fired the evil George bush whom is involved in the jfk assassination up to his ears and replaced him with stansfield Turner who cleaned up the cia firing all covert operators.under carter no wars were started,once Reagan got in,the war machine got started again with the cia back to its dirty operations of covert wars again when Reagan fired Turner and replaced him with the evil William Casey.

All the Reaganut lovers who always give me thumbs down and then cowardly run off do so because the truth hurts and they can’t refute it so they shoot the messenger. :uhoh3: For the lunactic nutcases who put Reagan on a pedastal and mention him in the same breath as jfk and trump as great presidents obviously are clueless brainwashed sheep who are clueless about the Iran contra affair and the October surprise and how Reagan kissed the ass of the cia.:cuckoo: Beam me up Scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet,right Indeependent ? You tell him,I can’t get through to him.

Reagan again was a fuckimg warminger and mass murderer a servant to the cia who gave them dirty wars.oh and get this one,this one I just learned recently.Reagan was the motherfucker who appointed fauchi to a high seat in Washington he has held onto all this time,considering Reagan’s history of corruption and his traitorous role in the jfk coverup,you really don’t think he knew before hand when appointing fauchi thst he did not know how evil he was? Sure he didn’t,if you believe that,then I have some land in Russia I want to sell you.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

As I said,the reaganut zombies like doc always give me a thumbs down and then run off with their tail between their legs cause the truth hurts,they feel the need to shoot the messenger instead of look8mg st the facts of his treason and what a murderer he was and servant to the elite. Beam me up Scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.:cuckoo:

Reagan got the ball rolling fir the destruction of America that each president after him all the way up to Obama continued and expanded on.he was the grandfather of it all so thsts why the cia media kisses his ass and paints him as a hero.

Congress sold out the American people when they did not act on his corruption of Iran contra and the October surprise scandals.some later said tyears later they did not do so because they did not think America could go through another scandal after watergate as well as even saying they git taken in by his charm.it was watergate thst woke the sheep up to how corrupt our government is,prior to thst,people trusted their government and they thought our government looked out fir its people in 1963 that’s why most Americans got sold the magic bullet theory hook line and sinker,they never thought our government would consider lying to them,they thought they looked out fir them.

Now these days though it’s totally changed,most Americans are always talking about how corrupt our government is.

Last edited:
But reality’s so boring
:anj_stfu:
Your reality and fellow Langley shill mushrooms is as well is the fairy tale Warren commission report thst believes in magic bullets:auiqs.jpg:.you should write a fictional book sometime on magic bullets.:auiqs.jpg:your lies would have worked back in 1963 paid shill back when most sheople Americans trusted their government,these past decades though through the internet,your Lies don’t work thst you post fir Langley anymore cause their corruption has been exposed over the decades now through the internet and people now know not to believe the cia controlled media anymore and see now how demonic and evil our government is trollboy.they now know not to believe the idiot box in the living room you two trolls want us to listen and now know NOT to trust the government anymore fagboy.:ahole-1:

Oh and when it comes to the subject of jfk and his assassination flash is on par with mushroom,Dudley,brillian,candyass,soupnazi and rightwinger as the biggest dumbfuck on this board,he ignores massive evidence of multiple shooters and says the same old tiresome bs oswald killed jfk blah blah blah, only differerence in him and those fags I mentioned,is flash is not a fag like them or a shill fir Langley,he is just a brainwashed sheep on the subject who refuses to unlearn everything he has learned and been taught on the subject by our corrupt school system which is the case with you on Reagan and this subject as well.

Last edited:
With respect Flash is NOT an idiot. A tad blunt maybe but there may be reasons for that and frankly I find his povs quite refreshing after a lot of the crap that's spread around. Why pussyfoot around when one can just unload??

As for a "brainwashed sheep"?? lol. you think I haven't looked into those "possibilities". it is my nature to take in "the facts" and unless they are conclusive I keep the question OPEN. As for the "shot from the front" theory:

"
In this paper, simple one-dimensional dynamical models are uniquely applied to study in detail the fatal shot and the motion of the President's head observed in the film. Using known parameters from the crime scene, explicit force calculations are carried out for determining the projectile's retardation during tissue passage along with the resulting transfer of momentum and kinetic energy (KE). The computed instantaneous KE transfer within the soft tissue is found to be consistent with the formation of a temporary cavity associated with the observed explosion of the head, and subsequent quantitative examination of this phenomenon reveals two delayed forces at play in the backward motion of the President following impact. It is therefore found that the observed motions of President Kennedy in the film are physically consistent with a high-speed projectile impact from the rear of the motorcade, these resulting from an instantaneous forward impulse force, followed by delayed rearward recoil and neuromuscular forces."

Too much static imo to be conclusive one way or the other. (I viewed this several years ago; at the very least it is very interesting). I got lost in the Math a lot. lol But it does show that the single bullet to the head is a viable theory.

Greg
That’s being a dumbass believing that garbage link over what the best doctors in Dallas witnessed and saw.:auiqs.jpg:sorry but I will take the word over the best doctors in Texas over thst garbage posted in that link,thst link will work on dumbasses like flash,mushroom,brillian , and Dudley but not me,unlike them and you I have spent thousands of hours of research over the years on this and am very well versed on the subject and don’t go by only what the Warren commission and our textbooks in our corrupt school system teaches as you and those dumbasses seem to the fact your dense on both this AND Reagan. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
You have been taken in by the cia controlled media all these years same as yiu have on oswald being the lone assassin. :auiqs.jpg: So many trump supporters here don’t get it thst Reagan st the time ran the most corrupt administration ever having more people indicted in his administration ever than all previous administrations combined.Reagan was corrupt going back to his days as a grade b actor:auiqs.jpg:he spied on other actors for J Edgar Hoover ruining the lives of actors telling Hoover they were communists when they were patriotic Americans.Hoover had so much power he used Reagan’s information he passed on to him to make sure they did not get any future work with Reagan helping him.it was because of thst,which led to him being governor.as governor,he was a traiter,he blocked Jim garrisons extradition request to subpeona Allen Dulles dude thst was why same asmotherfucker gesrald ford,same as him,he was rewarded potus fir his involvement in the coverup.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

And of course it did not end there either he got us into more debt than all presidents combined as well and catered to Wall Street with his policys benefitting only the rich and being hard on the poor not to mention he kissed the ass of the cia.carter for all his faults,the one good thing he did do is when he got in,he ALSO tried to get rid of the CIA.he fired the evil George bush whom is involved in the jfk assassination up to his ears and replaced him with stansfield Turner who cleaned up the cia firing all covert operators.under carter no wars were started,once Reagan got in,the war machine got started again with the cia back to its dirty operations of covert wars again when Reagan fired Turner and replaced him with the evil William Casey.

All the Reaganut lovers who always give me thumbs down and then cowardly run off do so because the truth hurts and they can’t refute it so they shoot the messenger. :uhoh3: For the lunactic nutcases who put Reagan on a pedastal and mention him in the same breath as jfk and trump as great presidents obviously are clueless brainwashed sheep who are clueless about the Iran contra affair and the October surprise and how Reagan kissed the ass of the cia.:cuckoo: Beam me up Scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet,right Indeependent ? You tell him,I can’t get through to him.

Reagan again was a fuckimg warminger and mass murderer a servant to the cia who gave them dirty wars.oh and get this one,this one I just learned recently.Reagan was the motherfucker who appointed fauchi to a high seat in Washington he has held onto all this time,considering Reagan’s history of corruption and his traitorous role in the jfk coverup,you really don’t think he knew before hand when appointing fauchi thst he did not know how evil he was? Sure he didn’t,if you believe that,then I have some land in Russia I want to sell you.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

As I said,the reaganut zombies like doc always give me a thumbs down and then run off with their tail between their legs cause the truth hurts,they feel the need to shoot the messenger instead of look8mg st the facts of his treason and what a murderer he was and servant to the elite. Beam me up Scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.:cuckoo:
I'm still not quite sure why you want to diss Reagan when talking about Kennedy; Reagan oversaw the Demise of Communism. End of story!! BTW; we got back some land in Bulgaria that the Commies stole so I'll pass on the Russia land sale. You think I give a damn about some minor machinations in Washington? But to the point. Apart from Oswald, unless there IS something in those Documents, I really don't see anyone else implicated with any certainty though quite frankly there are many "possibles".

Meh; what point are you actually trying to make? Reagan killed Kennedy???? Yes; I did hear that one once but it seemed rather far fetched. OK; there were MANY commie sympathisers in Hollywood and I don't mind at all that Hoover wanted them outed but are you really trying to link Reagan to the Kennedy assassination??

Greg

That’s being a dumbass believing that garbage link over what the best doctors in Dallas witnessed and saw.:auiqs.jpg:sorry but I will take the word over the best doctors in Texas over thst garbage posted in that link,thst link will work on dumbasses like flash,mushroom,brillian , and Dudley but not me,unlike them and you I have spent thousands of hours of research over the years on this and am very well versed on the subject and don’t go by only what the Warren commission and our textbooks in our corrupt school system teaches as you and those dumbasses seem to the fact your dense on both this AND Reagan. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

So what did the BEST doctors in Dallas see? btw, the link relies on PHYSICS done for the military; unrelated directly to Kennedy and applicable across the board. So which doctors and what did they say?

Greg

When it comes to the subject of the jfk assassination flash is the biggest class id
He was killed before any chance of becoming "Great". Now Reagan was GREAT; the end of the Wall and Cold war. Now THAT was GREAT.

Greg
Hate to break your heart dude but asswipe mass murderer Reagan as I just exposed,had nothing to do with the wall and the Cold War ending,thst was all Gorbachev,would have happened no matter who the president was,you been taken in by the cia controlled media who always glorified Reagan’s treason and painted carter as demonic sense he same as kennedy,also tried to get rid of the cia,the elite matter of fact used vote fraud to get their boy Reagan in back then same as they did to get trump out of being re-elected and their boy biden in.

.the wall never even came down till bush was in office and one thing the cia controlled medias as well always forgets to mention as well as our corrupt schools in their worship of Reagan,is his exiting polls of popularity were very low leaving office.:auiqs.jpg:had they known he appointed the evil fauchi to the White House knowing how evil he was at the time,they would have even been much lower.lol

You also still have failed major big time as well,to disprove the evidence I gave in post#12 that proves beyond a doubt the cia killed him.:itsok:

Another fact I will as well mention thst the cias fingerprints are all over it is bill Greer the driver of the limo who violated all secret service protocals that day same as most other agents did,he had connections to the cia.

Last edited:
I'm still not quite sure why you want to diss Reagan when talking about Kennedy; Reagan oversaw the Demise of Communism. End of story!! BTW; we got back some land in Bulgaria that the Commies stole so I'll pass on the Russia land sale. You think I give a damn about some minor machinations in Washington? But to the point. Apart from Oswald, unless there IS something in those Documents, I really don't see anyone else implicated with any certainty though quite frankly there are many "possibles".

Meh; what point are you actually trying to make? Reagan killed Kennedy???? Yes; I did hear that one once but it seemed rather far fetched. OK; there were MANY commie sympathisers in Hollywood and I don't mind at all that Hoover wanted them outed but are you really trying to link Reagan to the Kennedy assassination??

Greg
Reagan destroyed the lives of innocent actors and knew he was doing so,if you were well versed on him as I am you would know that,enough of thst babble Reagan oversaw the demise of communism,he did not,Gorbachev was solely responsible for thst,Reagan was not he had nothing to do with it,end of story.,you listen too much to what the cia media tells you.

Now your putting words in my mouth saying reagan killed kennedy.your acting like I said he pulled the trigger.:cuckoo: All I said was Reagan Was rewarded later in life potus for the same reason ford was fir his participation in the coverup on the Warren commission.ford was evil,he knew the cia did it,he knew multiple shooters were involved,but by going alomg with the coverup on the Warren commission saying oswald did it till his last breath before he went to hell,because he participated in the coverup,his reward was potus,Same with Reagan,because he participated in the coverup of the jfk assassination,he was rewarded first governor of california,then potus later on,he was best pals mobster dick Nixon who had ties to the mafia andknew jack Ruby very well fir good sakes.:cuckoo:

Not only does post 12 of mine thst you have failed to disprove the cia did it,but these facts do as well,E Howard hunt who worked fir Nixon and was involved in the bay of pigs invasion with deep ties to the cia,fir years he said he did not remember where he was that day,Nixon did as well,everybody on the planet knew where they were thst day.:auiqs.jpg:except those two of course and George bush as well who is linked to it as well.many researchers over the years said they believed hunt was in Dallas that day,hunt denied it until he made a deathbed confession which you can find on YouTube thst after denying fir over thirty years he was in Dallas that day,he admitted he WAS in Dallas thst day as part of a CIA operation to kill kennedy and thst Lyndon Johnson and Nixon had a huge role in it.
You need to read Jim garrisons book where he talks about Reagan’s traitorous actions in the coverup.And seeimg how he kissed the ass of the cia and was a warmonger and his role in Iran contra and the October surprise,while potus,that supports garrisons book.

Roger stone also wrote a book all about the jfk assassination on Nixon being friends with jack ruby and his deep ties to the mob same as Jim marrs did,Reagan had a close friendship with Nixon dating back to his days as governor of califirnia and the wat he blocked and obstructed garrisons investigstion in the clay Shaw trial makes him an evil bastard same as ford,desl with it and deal with the facts I posted in post #12 thst yiu failed to refute of overwhelming evidence of the cias finhdrprintsballmover it,you can’t,nobody can or ever has.:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
What dumbass paid shills fir Langley like candyass,rightwinger,braalion,surada,mushroom Dudley and others all ignore in thier lunatic babble thst oswald did it is half the members on the Warren commission did not even believe oswald was the lone assassin and believed there was at least one other shooter.
Congressmen hale boggs was the most critical of it and said something on the lines that the warren commission report was a half baked farce and interestingLy enough,was one of those victims who died fir not going along with the coverup dying in a plane crash sometime after being critical of the fairy tale warren commission.

They also ignore as well thst even the hsca investigation in the 1970 s concluded the warren commission was wrong,concluding there was a second shooter and thst it was a mob hit. :auiqs.jpg: Doing so because the american people were wising up getting aware of the facts of the evidence thst there were multiple shooters and no longer falling fir the lies of the warren commission anymore so they had to invent a NEW patsy they would accept,the mob.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back