Zone1 In re: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.)

Trumps thugs sought to overturn the constitution
If the constitution lives or dies on the actions of a few unarmed, angry people just wanting transparency and accountability in their elections and government, then it is already good as dead.

They are not proper americans.
You wouldn't know a proper American if he ran you over going 85 mph in his Humvee.

There's a difference in motivation. In Portland, Seattle, and the rest of the BLM riots, their goal was to demand equal treatment under the law, which is a cornerstone of our democracy.

On January 6, their goal was to interrupt or prevent the certification of the electoral votes, which is also a cornerstone of our democracy.

One was to support democracy, the other was to prevent it. Same result, opposite motivations.
They LITERALLY COMMITTED AN INSURRECTION. Unlike the small riot you're trying to convince us was an insurrection

Don't be so willfully blind and dishonest

There's a difference in motivation.
Only to your warped and befuddled brain.

In Portland, Seattle, and the rest of the BLM riots, their goal was to demand equal treatment under the law,
EXACTLY what the people of J6 were demanding.

which is a cornerstone of our democracy.
Then you're in big trouble as the equality under the law everyone promises in theory never actually happens in practice.

On January 6, their goal was to interrupt or prevent the certification of the electoral votes
Trying to get the equal treatment under the law you value so much because the election violated state laws everywhere, left a thousand serious questions unanswered, gave innumerable untold advantages to the democrats, then was swept quickly under the rug banning folks from even questioning or discussing it anywhere lest they get censored, mocked, ridiculed and pushed thorough as fast as possibly unlike the TWO FUCKING YEARS you spent questioning and challenging the 2016 election as illegitimate and rigged by a few ads on Facebook by Russians proven false while spending millions of dollars doing a public investigation on nation TV you ass. And you folks are STILL interrupting, interfering with and trying to rig the elections! So if there is any threat to the cornerstone of democracy, IT IS YOU.

:1peleas:
One was to support democracy, the other was to prevent it.
Sorry, Ace, but the former was pure anarchy, and the other a struggle trying to PRESERVE our Republic.

They LITERALLY COMMITTED AN INSURRECTION. Unlike the small riot you're trying to convince us was an insurrection

Don't be so willfully blind and dishonest
Personally, I don't care if we call it an insurrection. "Seditious riot" works just fine for me.

Then you're in big trouble as the equality under the law everyone promises in theory never actually happens in practice.

Trying to get the equal treatment under the law you value so much because the election violated state laws everywhere, left a thousand serious questions unanswered, gave innumerable untold advantages to the democrats, then was swept quickly under the rug banning folks from even questioning or discussing it anywhere lest they get censored, mocked, ridiculed and pushed thorough as fast as possibly unlike the TWO FUCKING YEARS you spent questioning and challenging the 2016 election as illegitimate and rigged by a few ads on Facebook by Russians proven false while spending millions of dollars doing a public investigation on nation TV you ass. And you folks are STILL interrupting, interfering with and trying to rig the elections! So if there is any threat to the cornerstone of democracy, IT IS YOU.

Sorry, Ace, but the former was pure anarchy, and the other a struggle trying to PRESERVE our Republic.
The election was fair and above board. There was no need for sedition. Even the people riling up the dumbos recognise that.

Yeah, you're trying to play the "Accuse you of what I did" game, and it doesn't work here.

Over all of the weeks and months and across all of the counties and states of the BLM protests in 2020, for all the screaming and threatening and flipping of cars and torching even federal buildings, they never once tried to physically interrupt the federal government, remove its elected officials, and substitute their own, by force.

No matter how much you despise or oppose the BLM movement (it is your right to do so, so have at it), you cannot counter-accuse or finger-point that into existence.

“I, Marjorie Taylor Greene, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion, and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.”

If Greene takes this oath of trust, as this oath promises, she will be a damn liar. And she has no right to serve in the House of Representatives nor any other office of trust!

Greene says Jan. 6 Capitol attack ‘would’ve been armed’ if she planned it
Just like every member of Congress who voted not to investigate the 2020 election.

for all the screaming and threatening and flipping of cars and torching even federal buildings, they never once tried to physically interrupt the federal government
You left out the 50+ murdered cops and the THOUSANDS of badly injured police, police barracks burned, cop cars destroyed, at least one federal building they tried to set fire to with people inside, not to mention the BILLIONS in looting and property damage and entire city blocks destroyed.

remove its elected officials
No one tried to remove anyone on J6 you fathead. They just forced their way in then walked around and mostly just looked at stuff, took pictures and left on their own recognizance.

and substitute their own, by force.
More fantasizing? Not only did no one try to remove anyone, there was no attempt made to "substitute their own government" fathead, hell, there was hardly any organization, plan, and certainly no people to replace congress! Are you on drugs? You really think a bunch of street strangers angry over a stolen election tried to replace the Congress? HOW THE FUCK do you think that would work out you dim bulb? They didn't even have a gun. You think they were just going to walk into a building and "take over" you stupid dumb bastard, while the rest of the government, military and world stood by helpless and resigned, snothead? It was nothing more than a protest excited out of control over a stolen election driven to a riot by those there in order to try to use as a political football against Trump after illegally removing him from office to install the chinese puppet Biden to do what he is doing now. I know that and YOU know that so quite your pretending and go get help.

You left out the 50+ murdered cops and the THOUSANDS of badly injured police, police barracks burned, cop cars destroyed, at least one federal building they tried to set fire to with people inside, not to mention the BILLIONS in looting and property damage and entire city blocks destroyed.
Most of which were crimes, and many of which were prosecuted, but none of which were attempts to interrupt the government in action.
More fantasizing? Not only did no one try to remove anyone, there was no attempt made to "substitute their own government" fathead, hell, there was hardly any organization, plan, and certainly no people to replace congress! Are you on drugs? You really think a bunch of street strangers angry over a stolen election tried to replace the Congress? HOW THE FUCK do you think that would work out you dim bulb? They didn't even have a gun. You think they were just going to walk into a building and "take over" you stupid dumb bastard, while the rest of the government, military and world stood by helpless and resigned, snothead? It was nothing more than a protest excited out of control over a stolen election driven to a riot by those there in order to try to use as a political football against Trump after illegally removing him from office to install the chinese puppet Biden to do what he is doing now. I know that and YOU know that so quite your pretending and go get help.
I will remind you that this is the Clean Debate Zone.

Members of the Oath Keepers were convicted of 'seditious conspiracy,' and trials of some Proud Boys are still going on for the same charge. "Seditious" literally means trying to forcibly interrupt the government from doing its duties (in this case, transferring power from Trump to Biden), and you can't have "conspiracy" without organization and a plan. It's been proven in court.

The Georgia election was stolen

Marjorie Trailer Queen is not a legitimate Congress member

“I, Marjorie Taylor Greene, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion, and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.”

If Greene takes this oath of trust, as this oath promises, she will be a damn liar. And she has no right to serve in the House of Representatives nor any other office of trust!

Greene says Jan. 6 Capitol attack ‘would’ve been armed’ if she planned it
These people think they love this country, but they have been so manipulated that they end up acting in the opposite way.

You go girl! What a gal. She knows what we all do now that this country is just FULL of DOMESTIC enemies, wrecking the nation, subverting it, corrupting it and oppressing its people!

Maybe MTG ought to be our next Attorney General or Head of State!
Who are these domestic enemies? List them, describe them, explain how they are:
wrecking the nation, subverting it, corrupting it and oppressing its people!

Does not meet the minimum requirements to hold the job.
We are voting in too many people, based on party membership.
there past behavior, there experience, knowledge of the job.
their education on how that job works, what its goals should seek
For all of us. country over party.

Forum List

Back