In re January 6, 2021

So nobody should protest a stolen election?

The election was not stolen. So there is no need to protest; the need is to post a platform which incorporates all US Citizens.

The 21st Century Republican Party has become a Far Right, anti democratic party seeking to destroy democracy in the Unites States; their goal is to make sure that the separation of power is held in one man's hand, making a mockery of our Constitution.

Don't be surprised if they use violence, threats and dark money to win the elections in November next, and in 2024.

That will have been the elections stolen from We the People.

yet none was identified

---Michigan attorney claims 'explosive' evidence found in Antrim County 2020 election fraud case---

---
Massive Maricopa fraud reported: 74,000 more mail-in ballots received than sent out ---

"Attorneys for former President Donald Trump argued Wednesday that the pursuit of his White House records by a congressional committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol could have long-lasting, harmful effects on the presidency.

"The [committee’s] clear disdain for President Trump is leading them to a course of action that will result in permanent damage to the institution of the presidency," Trump's attorneys wrote in a brief filed in federal court.

"In reality, their success would gut the protections afforded presidential communications of any just and uniform standard. An incumbent president would always be able to condemn the actions of a former president from a rival party and permit confidentiality to be broken to further political ends,” they wrote."

Is this a valid argument?

The existential imperative of protecting the nation against authoritarians deploying goons and plotting to sabotage democratic rule obviously takes precedent over the Cry Baby Loser hiding the empirical evidence of such degeneracy.

Not only have hundreds of Trump goons been identified, apprehended, and charged, they are still being convicted and are confessing, even as the recidivist Cry Baby Loser indicates that he would unleash his criminals (whom he "loves") to attack democracy again: Liz Cheney Reacts to Donald Trump's Jan. 6 Pardon Remarks: 'He'd Do It All Again'

Screen Shot 2021-05-14 at 4.39.31 PM.png

In addition to that extravaganza of judicial rulings, the Loser's desperate attempts to hide is perfidy is not going well, at all.

The Jan. 6 select committee is on a winning streak.
In the past few weeks, the panel has prevailed againstTrump at the Supreme Court, obtained pivotal documents related to the former president’s effort to subvert the 2020 election, secured testimony from the highest levels of his White House and unearthed explosive texts from Trump’s son and top aides. That’s on top of a string of legal victories against Trump’s current and former advisers...

The committee’s run of luck was punctuated last week when on three successive days, a federal judge in California delivered rulings in defense of the committee’s efforts and implemented a lightning-fast process to force attorney John Eastman — a key Trump associate — to begin forking over thousands of pages of emails.

The select panel started work shrouded in worry that Trump and his allies would succeed in stonewalling them. That’s drastically changed amid the firehose of evidence it’s collecting...

“We're talking to so many people. So many witnesses are providing material and providing information,” House General Counsel Doug Letter said in federal court on Friday. “So many times we find, ‘Oh, we just got the information we needed from somebody else.’”

Earlier this month, the Jan. 6 committee finally got its hands on 770 pages of Trump White House records that the former president had tried to keep hidden. The panel has been combing through the documents, which include call and visitor logs, speech and memo drafts and hundreds of pages of press secretary Kayleigh McEnany’s briefing notes...
"Alex "The Blowhard's Blowhard" Jones
In recent weeks, the panel has been able to secure interviews with key witnesses, even ones who had resisted speaking with the committee previously. And those witnesses have emerged, in some cases, surprised at how much evidence the committee had gathered.

“They have everything that's already on my phones and things, because I saw my text messages to Caroline Wren and Cindy Chafian and some of the event organizers right there,” pro-Trump broadcaster and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones said.
Screen Shot 2022-01-31 at 8.18.14 AM.png
Media Entertainer Alex "The Bowhard's Blowhard" Jones
...That means those texts are a sign that witnesses have voluntarily turned over large caches of documents and text messages, including former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows, who provided thousands of texts and emails before he reneged on a planned deposition...

Trump spokesperson Taylor Budowich filed a suit against the Jan. 6 select committee over a subpoena to his bank, JPMorgan Chase. But within days, court filings would reveal that the committee had already obtained Budowich’s records, which investigators say could shed light on his effort to raise funds to generate turnout at the Jan. 6 rally that preceded the attack on the Capitol...
Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 4.27.08 PM.png

yet none was identified
Let's not be precipitous.

After the relentless, painstaking investigation into bamboo ballots, Italian satellite mind control, and threats to Republican secretaries of state unless they looked under seat cushions, as well as the famed Arizona "audit" that turned up more votes for the President, there are rumors of a dubious dude identified only as "Honesto" who has been seen driving a rusty old Volvo around Albuquerque without a current inspection sticker sporting a lapel sticker brazenly proclaiming, "I voted."

"Poncho"
Giuliani and "Chico" Lindell have gone undercover.

Screen Shot 2022-01-31 at 8.54.03 AM.png

I see schmidlap is opposed to audits which could uncover the truth about the 2020 election.

I see schmidlap is opposed to audits which could uncover the truth about the 2020 election.
That Arizona "audit" was such a hoot, it left fun seekers such as myself clamoring for more like it!

We have had the results of every state's certified vote, recounts, audits, dozens of court challenges, and no shortage of hysterical vendettas against Republicans who honestly acknowledged the results.

Screen Shot 2021-10-08 at 8.08.09 AM.png

THE LOSER

So much so that not even the most fanatical Trumpwanks have been contriving any for quite some time, just vapidly whining,

That Arizona "audit" was such a hoot, it left fun seekers such as myself clamoring for more like it!

We have had the results of every state's certified vote, recounts, audits, dozens of court challenges, and no shortage of hysterical vendettas against Republicans who honestly acknowledged the results.

So much so that not even the most fanatical Trumpwanks have been contriving any for quite some time, just vapidly whining,

2020 was the most fair and honest election in history

Old news. There is enough evidence to charge and convict in AZ. The RINO AG passed on that. Meanwhile "2,000 Mules" has been released and has changed millions of mind with very compelling evidence of massive organized fraud. Get yourself informed, shill.

Even the freakin' biased "Cyber Ninjas" couldn't conjure up a fraud. Add them to the LONG list.

The rubes just brush it all off, because they have to.
I just told someone they did. The RINO AG is not charging anyone. I wonder why? Must like his family and his dog and want them to live.

2020 was the most fair and honest election in history
That is the precisely the problem Trumpwanks had with it.

Now we have to settle for the sordid spectacle of their evading giving testimony under oath concerning the attempted overthrow of the democratic will, and the convictions and confessions of the Trump goons who savaged the outnumbered police defending democracy.

Even the deranged Madison Cawthorn had to concede the reality:

He said the people who attacked the Capitol were pathetic,” “weak-minded” “thugs,” and that what happened on the Hill that day was a despicable” “perversion of patriotism.”...
“It’s definitely time for the president to concede.”...
“The election was not fraudulent,” he said on Jan. 23. “Joseph R. Biden is our president.”

Even the freakin' biased "Cyber Ninjas" couldn't conjure up a fraud. Add them to the LONG list.

The rubes just brush it all off, because they have to.
Of course, it was an opportunistic con that ripped off the Trumpwanks in Arizona, much like Bam Bam Bannon's "We Build the Wall!" scam fleeced them. If they'll swallow the Big Lie, they'll obviously wolf down some thoroughly unpalatable stuff.

Of course, it was an opportunistic con that ripped off the Trumpwanks in Arizona, much like Bam Bam Bannon's "We Build the Wall!" scam fleeced them. If they'll swallow the Big Lie, they'll obviously wolf down some thoroughly unpalatable stuff.
And Incest Joe is doing a bang up job. Aren't you ever ashamed of yourself?

I used to think that there would be some kind of breaking point, a point at which this all would be too obvious to deny, to the faithful.

Yeah, I've given up on that one.

Forum List

Back