In rare interview:Legendary singer-songwriter Carole King, outspoken about environment for 50years, implores Biden to stop logging in national forests

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I love that Carole King is trending because Tapestry is 1 of my favorite records EVER. I am in awe of her activism for the environment!

I thought trees were a renewable resource. When you cut down a tree you plant two more. Wait a while and you have two new trees. It has been working that way for eons.

Surely there are some human causes that she could focus on. Trees?

shes another example of actors and musicians needing to stick to what they do best and leave the activism to people that know what theyre talking about,,
So the FIRST AMENDMENT doesn’t apply to celebrities?

Who knew?
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,🖕,,,,,,,,,,

She'd be the first one whining when wildfires destroy the whole forest. Logging creates necessary breaks and clears under brush that help prevent fires from getting out of hand.

Dear Carol:

There's a new fad that the young people are doing these days: They hold their breath until they turn blue, pass out, and convulse on the floor and piss in their pants.

Please do that for, woulda? That would be really cool.

Sincerely, JGalt.

Carol has an entire forest named after her, but logging in a national forest is a must for tree growth and future needs.

New Topics

Forum List

Back