In PICTURES. DUMPED BY TRUMP VOVA PUTLER at G20. PUTLER WAS VERY, VERY SAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
In PICTURES. DUMPED BY TRUMP VOVA PUTLER at G20. PUTLER WAS VERY, VERY SAD . comments ?

gxZu5R2KrvI.jpg

uxoox-mUFUY.jpg

N0EhgrUFgR0.jpg

7VTCa0m6Jo4.jpg

Ukrainian troll Litwin seems to be masturbating from his hate to Russia. Yesterday he started a thread with the same name, nobody even cared about it. But since he's a Ukrainian troll he keeps starting same sh*t on and on.

BTW, Putin has been very busy during the summit meeting with other 18 leaders.

Putin to meet with Erdogan in lieu of cancelled talks with Trump on December 1

Putin, Macron, discuss situation in Ukraine, Syria

Putin has working breakfast with Merkel in Buenos Aires

Merkel, Putin discuss Syria, Kerch Strait incident

BUENOS AIRES, December 1. The lack of dialogue between Moscow and Washington on important issues leads to increasing tensions, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters on Saturday.

Peskov said that among things on the agenda are "pressing issues that should be discussed in the interests not only of the peoples of the two countries, but also of countries in Europe, South-East Asia, the whole world." "The longer these issues are not discussed, the more tensions they create," he added.
Lack of Russian-US dialogue leads to growing tensions — Kremlin spokesman

Litwin, your pictures are from RT, you must be a secret fan of RT, ha, Ukrainian troll?
How Trump & Putin ignored each other at G20 in PHOTOS

Last edited:
Trump had to dis Putin this time, if only to make the Democrats happy.

Democrats appear to want a war with Russia.

I have no loyalty to Democrats. They need to be crushed, obliterated. Loyal Americans might need help since Democrats are importing a foreign army to do their killing.

Don't be surprised if Trump has an off the books meeting with Putin.

That wiley Russian knows that Democrats are trying to start a war they can blame on Trump.

Trump on his recent potential split with Vladimir Putin:

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to
cry if I want to
cry if I want to
You would cry to if it happened to you

I have no loyalty to Democrats. They need to be crushed, obliterated. Loyal Americans might need help since Democrats are importing a foreign army to do their killing.
Loyal Americans are diverse.

Republicans are white.

DtMSwJpWoAES2dT.jpg

The top group, Republicans.

The bottom group, loyal Americans.

See the difference?

Republicans are white.

DtMSwJpWoAES2dT.jpg

See the difference?

Are you always this deranged?

Republicans are white.

DtMSwJpWoAES2dT.jpg

See the difference?
Yes, the Democratic Party's hate based politics and epic corruption has alienated White Voters.

Republicans are white.

See the difference?

Are you always this deranged?
If the goal is a race war he's not deranged. And I'm not white.

Republicans are white.

See the difference?
Yes, the Democratic Party's hate based politics and epic corruption has alienated White Voters.
That's only half the job. The rest is creating a majority.

And that was one of the main purposes of their provocation.

- Ukraine pulled out her provocation with violating Russia's territorial waters intentionally, 5 days before the summit to potentially destroy Trump/Putin meeting.
- Ukrainian officials said and wrote a lot of nasty things about Trump when Trump was a candidate.
- Ukrainian officials colluded with Clinton against Trump.
- Ukrainian officials framed Manafort.

Putin: They did not respond to our border guard’s requests. They entered our territorial waters. I would like you to note that they entered our territorial waters which were ours before Crimea became part of the Russian Federation. That is, they entered the waters which have always been Russian territorial waters.
Russia Calling! Investment Forum

Bottom-line: to trust Ukrainian officials is same smart as to trust prostitutes, and they are Deep State prostitutes planted by Obama and Soros after the 2014 coup.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back