In Pennsylvania, a certified public accountant is claiming that the number of ballots is 202,377 bigger than the number of people who actually voted

Dragonlady
Not as gullible and stupid as you are.

And you really are a Canadian moron. Go inflict yourself on Canadians. I lived in NH for twenty years and know quite a few Canadians and I'd bet every one of them would call you what you are. A busybody.

Did you check out this man's education, credentials, and political bias. There's an old expression that says "Figures never lie, but liars often figure". I can't tell you the number of CPA's I've encountered who have diddled the company books, stolen from their employers, or provided a prospectus to a business deal that was a total con.

My largest client when I was a bank manager was a self-made multi-millionaire who approached by three con men selling shares in some questionable enterprises, and one of these criminals was a Chartered Accountant - one professional rung up from a CPA. His daughter told me she heard the pitch with her Dad and these guys were smoother than smooth. Her Dad told them that he worked too long and too hard, to blow his money on such foolishness and threw them out. All three, including the accountant, were subsequently convicted of fraud over $1 million.

Forum List

Back