In Pennsylvania, a batch of 600,000 votes went 99.5% for Biden

in all my years, not one year went by without knowing who won, at the latest, the next day...EVER... now in 2020, all of this fraud going on, and you retarded demonRATs dont want the TRUTH? thats what you get when you watch your fake news channels. i hope TRUMP gives the demonRATs what they want, and lock the country down. then, you should all be cheering.
Dumbfuck, the 2000 election took more than a month to declare a winner. So unless you're younger than 20, your statement is bullshit.
The first count in every state and the first recount in FL was done in 24 hours, moron.
Fucking moron, what part of, the 2000 election took more than a month to declare a winner, royally bitchslapped the nonsensical claim, in all my years, not one year went by without knowing who won, at the latest, the next day...EVER..., has rendered you so befuddled?

:abgg2q.jpg:
what part of " The first count in every state and the first recount in FL was done in 24 hours" didn't you understand, moron? PA wasn't done with their first count until the Sunday after election day. We still don't know who won because of all the fraud. We actually knew on Wednesday who won the election in 2000.
Thanks for showing the forum yet again what a fucking moron for thinking the 2000 relection declared a winner within 24 hours.
I never said it declared a winner inf 24 hours, moron. I said "The first count in every state and the first recount in FL was done in 24 hours." That's an exact quote.

Do you ever stop lying?
Fucking moron, you said that in response to me pointing out it took more than a month to declare a winner in the 2000 election, which I said in response to another fucking moron who said there's never been an election in his lifetime that's taken more than a day to declare a winner. Meaning what you posted to me was just another brain fact of yours, not having anything to do with what we were talking about.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever??
the only moronic piece of shit here is you dick-lick

in all my years, not one year went by without knowing who won, at the latest, the next day...EVER... now in 2020, all of this fraud going on, and you retarded demonRATs dont want the TRUTH? thats what you get when you watch your fake news channels. i hope TRUMP gives the demonRATs what they want, and lock the country down. then, you should all be cheering.
Dumbfuck, the 2000 election took more than a month to declare a winner. So unless you're younger than 20, your statement is bullshit.
The first count in every state and the first recount in FL was done in 24 hours, moron.
Fucking moron, what part of, the 2000 election took more than a month to declare a winner, royally bitchslapped the nonsensical claim, in all my years, not one year went by without knowing who won, at the latest, the next day...EVER..., has rendered you so befuddled?

what part of " The first count in every state and the first recount in FL was done in 24 hours" didn't you understand, moron? PA wasn't done with their first count until the Sunday after election day. We still don't know who won because of all the fraud. We actually knew on Wednesday who won the election in 2000.
Thanks for showing the forum yet again what a fucking moron for thinking the 2000 relection declared a winner within 24 hours.
I never said it declared a winner inf 24 hours, moron. I said "The first count in every state and the first recount in FL was done in 24 hours." That's an exact quote.

Do you ever stop lying?
Fucking moron, you said that in response to me pointing out it took more than a month to declare a winner in the 2000 election, which I said in response to another fucking moron who said there's never been an election in his lifetime that's taken more than a day to declare a winner. Meaning what you posted to me was just another brain fact of yours, not having anything to do with what we were talking about.

Ever??
:boohoo:

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??
I know this makes you have a little temper tantrum, but everything I posted is a fact. You flat out lied about what I said, and you continue with your pathetic whining about it.
Fucking moron, what you posted still has nothing to do with the post you responded to...

WTF19: in all my years, not one year went by without knowing who won, at the latest, the next day...EVER...
Faun: Dumbfuck, the 2000 election took more than a month to declare a winner.
Fucking Moron: The first count in every state and the first recount in FL was done in 24 hours, moron.

Ever??
That must be your way of admitting that you lied. I never said what you claimed I said. Whether you believe it's relevant or not is not part of the discussion.
LOLOL

Fucking moron, I quoted you saying what you're now denying you said.

in all my years, not one year went by without knowing who won, at the latest, the next day...EVER... now in 2020, all of this fraud going on, and you retarded demonRATs dont want the TRUTH? thats what you get when you watch your fake news channels. i hope TRUMP gives the demonRATs what they want, and lock the country down. then, you should all be cheering.​
Dumbfuck, the 2000 election took more than a month to declare a winner. So unless you're younger than 20, your statement is bullshit.​
The first count in every state and the first recount in FL was done in 24 hours, moron.​
do the world a favor and shut the fuck up you stupid asswipe, dumb fuck

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??
typical dumb fuck-you- deflect, flip flop. your problem stems from the lack of a brain.

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??
I know this makes you have a little temper tantrum, but everything I posted is a fact. You flat out lied about what I said, and you continue with your pathetic whining about it.
Fucking moron, what you posted still has nothing to do with the post you responded to...

WTF19: in all my years, not one year went by without knowing who won, at the latest, the next day...EVER...
Fucking Moron: The first count in every state and the first recount in FL was done in 24 hours, moron.

Ever??
That must be your way of admitting that you lied. I never said what you claimed I said. Whether you believe it's relevant or not is not part of the discussion.
LOLOL

in all my years, not one year went by without knowing who won, at the latest, the next day...EVER... now in 2020, all of this fraud going on, and you retarded demonRATs dont want the TRUTH? thats what you get when you watch your fake news channels. i hope TRUMP gives the demonRATs what they want, and lock the country down. then, you should all be cheering.​
Dumbfuck, the 2000 election took more than a month to declare a winner. So unless you're younger than 20, your statement is bullshit.​
The first count in every state and the first recount in FL was done in 24 hours, moron.​
:itsok:

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??
typical dumb fuck-you- deflect, flip flop. your problem stems from the lack of a brain.
coffeepaper.gif

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??

Ever??
LOLOL

wow, hey-dumb fuck, that must have used the 1 brain cell you have to come up with that. must be nap time now.

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??

Ever??
LOLOL

wow, hey-dumb fuck, that must have used the 1 brain cell you have to come up with that. must be nap time now.
coffeepaper.gif

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??

Ever??
LOLOL

coffeepaper.gif
typical deflect from a moron

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??

Ever??
LOLOL

coffeepaper.gif
typical deflect from a moron

Those same shills that somehow forget to enter this "undeniable evidence" into actual court cases.
This.

One thing absolutely no one can explain thus far is why there is so much 'obvious' fraud and yet Trump's 'crack' legal team is not entering any of this into any actual court cases pursuing it.

It is almost as if random people are making random false claims.....

The Establishment................the end
The 'establishment' is deciding that Trumps legal team and Trump himself should not present actual evidence?

Seriously?

It was reported by the fake news media? Well then, it must be true!

What kind of moron are you?

FOX News recently demonstrated that it's no better than any other fake news channel.

MS. MCENANY: Yeah, so to your first point, I would say this: There’s been multiple pieces of litigation filed across the country by various individuals, the campaign, and others. I will leave it to the campaign to make those determinations on as to how to proceed.

What does McEnanny have to do with anything?
She's Trumps spokesperson. She's saying the Trump campaign filed numerous lawsuits, same as the "fake news" reported.

You've run out of denials.
Oh how little you know:

createcard.php

There is no 'running' out of denial, he has an uncountable infinite source :p

Haha bathroom wall AND Trumps primary source of communication.
He's man of the people. That's how he gets his messages out without the media hijacking and
subverting them.

Never used Twitter myself. And I have zero use for Facebook.
Right... so Twitter is the bathroom wall that leftist used to get informed and Trumps primary means of speaking to the people. Great arguments!!!!
While not an argument, it is not entirely false either aside from the partisan garbage.

Seems like twitter is most people's primary source of information these days and it is undermining the very nature of 'fact' in the public discourse.

Right... so Twitter is the bathroom wall that leftist used to get informed and Trumps primary means of speaking to the people. Great arguments!!!!
Let me see if I can get this out in a way you cannot lie about and misconstrue everything like a dunce.

Twitter is like a bathroom wall but leftists aren't the only people using it (though conservatives are frequently
censored and banned for speaking forbidden truths). Point one.

And Twitter is hardly Trump's primary means of getting his messages out. He is the president (democrat voter fraud notwithstanding) and has many ways of communicating with the public. Point two..

Neither of these points are "arguments". I never made them to refute or counter what someone else said
and I'm not interested in any counter statements, especially from you.
You are as stupid as a box of rat turds.

New Topics

Forum List

Back