In Pennsylvania, a batch of 600,000 votes went 99.5% for Biden

The fact is that almost none of them were filed by Trump
Which means you accept that some were filed by Trump.

Game set match.
I never said none where filed by Trump, moron.

Then what did you need proof for, bonehead?
You're the one making the claim that they were all filed by Trump, asshole.

Nope, never made that claim. Learn to read.
You certainly did.

No, prove it, ya' lying shit.
<YAWN!>

That would be a waste of my time.

You are so pathetic. First you insist that the Trump team hadn't gone to court yet here and here. After clearly losing that round you claim that you never said Trump never went to court here.

So, in chronological order this is your argument:

GoFundMeFailure said:
They haven't gone to court yet, you fucking moron. Why you haven't had a brain transplant yet, can't find a donor?

IBendOver4Trump said:
I see no evidence that the Trump campaign filed any of these lawsuits.

After those decidedly incorrect statements you come back with

TrailerParkBudda said:

Now you're onto some new lie where you said I stated the Trump campaign filed all the "election fraud" cases. I never posted that and when asked that you actually for once in your life to back up a claim, you can't. How does it feel when you don't consider truth to be an important part of your life?

in all my years, not one year went by without knowing who won, at the latest, the next day...EVER... now in 2020, all of this fraud going on, and you retarded demonRATs dont want the TRUTH? thats what you get when you watch your fake news channels. i hope TRUMP gives the demonRATs what they want, and lock the country down. then, you should all be cheering.
Dumbfuck, the 2000 election took more than a month to declare a winner. So unless you're younger than 20, your statement is bullshit.
The first count in every state and the first recount in FL was done in 24 hours, moron.
Fucking moron, what part of, the 2000 election took more than a month to declare a winner, royally bitchslapped the nonsensical claim, in all my years, not one year went by without knowing who won, at the latest, the next day...EVER..., has rendered you so befuddled?

:abgg2q.jpg:
what part of " The first count in every state and the first recount in FL was done in 24 hours" didn't you understand, moron? PA wasn't done with their first count until the Sunday after election day. We still don't know who won because of all the fraud. We actually knew on Wednesday who won the election in 2000.
Thanks for showing the forum yet again what a fucking moron for thinking the 2000 relection declared a winner within 24 hours.
I never said it declared a winner inf 24 hours, moron. I said "The first count in every state and the first recount in FL was done in 24 hours." That's an exact quote.

Do you ever stop lying?
Fucking moron, you said that in response to me pointing out it took more than a month to declare a winner in the 2000 election, which I said in response to another fucking moron who said there's never been an election in his lifetime that's taken more than a day to declare a winner. Meaning what you posted to me was just another brain fact of yours, not having anything to do with what we were talking about.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever??
I know this makes you have a little temper tantrum, but everything I posted is a fact. You flat out lied about what I said, and you continue with your pathetic whining about it.

Game set match.

You certainly did.

<YAWN!>

You are so pathetic. First you insist that the Trump team hadn't gone to court yet here and here. After clearly losing that round you claim that you never said Trump never went to court here.

GoFundMeFailure said:
They haven't gone to court yet, you fucking moron. Why you haven't had a brain transplant yet, can't find a donor?

IBendOver4Trump said:

TrailerParkBudda said:

Now you're onto some new lie where you said I stated the Trump campaign filed all the "election fraud" cases. I never posted that and when asked that you actually for once in your life to back up a claim, you can't. How does it feel when you don't consider truth to be an important part of your life?
I'm done arguing all these pathetic points with you.

Game set match.

You certainly did.

<YAWN!>

GoFundMeFailure said:

IBendOver4Trump said:

TrailerParkBudda said:

Of course you are, you got caught in yet another lie so you run off. Not surprised, fatty.

Game set match.

You certainly did.

<YAWN!>

GoFundMeFailure said:

IBendOver4Trump said:

TrailerParkBudda said:

Of course you are, you got caught in yet another lie so you run off. Not surprised, fatty.
ROFL! You're such an obnoxious asshole.

I don’t believe Trump, or whatever weirdo he is retweeting. He lost. He needs to deal with it. He’s being pathetic

No one believes you, not even God. Why are you investing the currency of eternal life, on death, lies, and Hell?

Do you not value your soul, and do you not know you will spend an eternity in Hell if you do not repent and call out to The Messiah to spare you from a Hell you richly deserve?

I don’t believe in fairy tales. You obviously do.

in all my years, not one year went by without knowing who won, at the latest, the next day...EVER... now in 2020, all of this fraud going on, and you retarded demonRATs dont want the TRUTH? thats what you get when you watch your fake news channels. i hope TRUMP gives the demonRATs what they want, and lock the country down. then, you should all be cheering.
Dumbfuck, the 2000 election took more than a month to declare a winner. So unless you're younger than 20, your statement is bullshit.
The first count in every state and the first recount in FL was done in 24 hours, moron.
Fucking moron, what part of, the 2000 election took more than a month to declare a winner, royally bitchslapped the nonsensical claim, in all my years, not one year went by without knowing who won, at the latest, the next day...EVER..., has rendered you so befuddled?

what part of " The first count in every state and the first recount in FL was done in 24 hours" didn't you understand, moron? PA wasn't done with their first count until the Sunday after election day. We still don't know who won because of all the fraud. We actually knew on Wednesday who won the election in 2000.
Thanks for showing the forum yet again what a fucking moron for thinking the 2000 relection declared a winner within 24 hours.
I never said it declared a winner inf 24 hours, moron. I said "The first count in every state and the first recount in FL was done in 24 hours." That's an exact quote.

Do you ever stop lying?
Fucking moron, you said that in response to me pointing out it took more than a month to declare a winner in the 2000 election, which I said in response to another fucking moron who said there's never been an election in his lifetime that's taken more than a day to declare a winner. Meaning what you posted to me was just another brain fact of yours, not having anything to do with what we were talking about.

Ever??
I know this makes you have a little temper tantrum, but everything I posted is a fact. You flat out lied about what I said, and you continue with your pathetic whining about it.
Fucking moron, what you posted still has nothing to do with the post you responded to...

WTF19: in all my years, not one year went by without knowing who won, at the latest, the next day...EVER...

Faun: Dumbfuck, the 2000 election took more than a month to declare a winner.

Fucking Moron: The first count in every state and the first recount in FL was done in 24 hours, moron.

Ever??

Game set match.

You certainly did.

<YAWN!>

GoFundMeFailure said:

IBendOver4Trump said:

TrailerParkBudda said:

For pointing out that you lied again? Literally just documented it from your own posts, you silly little (height, not width) man.

Game set match.

You certainly did.

<YAWN!>

GoFundMeFailure said:

IBendOver4Trump said:

TrailerParkBudda said:

For pointing out that you lied again? Literally just documented it from your own posts, you silly little (height, not width) man.
You're such an obnoxious asshole.

4o5ksk.jpg

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??
Fucking moron, what you posted still has nothing to do with the post you responded to...

WTF19: in all my years, not one year went by without knowing who won, at the latest, the next day...EVER...
Fucking Moron: The first count in every state and the first recount in FL was done in 24 hours, moron.

Ever??
That must be your way of admitting that you lied. I never said what you claimed I said. Whether you believe it's relevant or not is not part of the discussion.

BIG NEWS: Pennsylvania Poll Watcher: USB Drives uploaded to machines, gave Biden thousands of votes. Says 47 USB Drives are now missing. EVERY UPLOAD GAVE BIDEN 50,000 VOTES.
@OANN
There's a good case for those votes that came in after the counting stopped.

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??

Ever??
That must be your way of admitting that you lied. I never said what you claimed I said. Whether you believe it's relevant or not is not part of the discussion.
LOLOL

Fucking moron, I quoted you saying what you're now denying you said.

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??

Ever??
LOLOL

in all my years, not one year went by without knowing who won, at the latest, the next day...EVER... now in 2020, all of this fraud going on, and you retarded demonRATs dont want the TRUTH? thats what you get when you watch your fake news channels. i hope TRUMP gives the demonRATs what they want, and lock the country down. then, you should all be cheering.​
Dumbfuck, the 2000 election took more than a month to declare a winner. So unless you're younger than 20, your statement is bullshit.​
The first count in every state and the first recount in FL was done in 24 hours, moron.​
No you didn't, turd.

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??

Ever??
LOLOL

in all my years, not one year went by without knowing who won, at the latest, the next day...EVER... now in 2020, all of this fraud going on, and you retarded demonRATs dont want the TRUTH? thats what you get when you watch your fake news channels. i hope TRUMP gives the demonRATs what they want, and lock the country down. then, you should all be cheering.​
Dumbfuck, the 2000 election took more than a month to declare a winner. So unless you're younger than 20, your statement is bullshit.​
The first count in every state and the first recount in FL was done in 24 hours, moron.​
No you didn't, turd.
:cuckoo:

In Fulton County Georgia 900 military mail in ballots went 100% for Biden.

Are there any of you stupid uneducated low information Moon Bats that don't think there is something rotten in the State of Demark?

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??

Ever??
LOLOL

No you didn't, turd.
:cuckoo:
iu

Game set match.

You certainly did.

<YAWN!>

GoFundMeFailure said:

IBendOver4Trump said:

TrailerParkBudda said:

Now you're stuck on repeat.

Game set match.

You certainly did.

<YAWN!>

GoFundMeFailure said:

IBendOver4Trump said:

TrailerParkBudda said:

I'm the one stuck on repeat?

Game set match.

You certainly did.

<YAWN!>

GoFundMeFailure said:

IBendOver4Trump said:

TrailerParkBudda said:

I'm the one stuck on repeat?

Yep, you're previous last two posts were almost identical. Do you want to lie about that as well?

New Topics

Forum List

Back