In Pennsylvania, a batch of 600,000 votes went 99.5% for Biden

The fact is that almost none of them were filed by Trump
Which means you accept that some were filed by Trump.

Game set match.
I never said none where filed by Trump, moron.

Then what did you need proof for, bonehead?
You're the one making the claim that they were all filed by Trump, asshole.

Nope, never made that claim. Learn to read.
You certainly did.

No, prove it, ya' lying shit.

Biden should hold a speech at the birthplace of democracy: Acropolis, Athens, & scold Donald for destroying American democracy.

after all, there are more stars in the sky than grains of sand on the earth, my friends

In Pennsylvania, in the middle of the night, after they stopped counting votes and sent everyone home, they found a batch of 600,000 votes, and 99.5% of them were for Biden.

I think I'm detecting just a wee little bit of fraud here.

The mainstream media hasn't reported this, as far as I'm aware.

Nope. Nothing to see here folks. This is not the voting fraud you are looking for. Move along. Move along.

In a county in Georgia where every single person was a service member, all 900 ballots cast were for Biden, despite everyone in that county claiming they voted for Trump.

Last edited:
You need to go get yourself a new detector, did you actually watch that video?

600,000 (570,000 specified) was the total of batches throughout the night. Is it fact? Who the fuck knows, there is no sourcing, it's just some paper they are holding up.

Wtf is it with rightwingers and total inability to do some basic critical listening and fact checking?
What is wrong with you and your inability to tell the truth even once on this message board? Do you not fear Hell where all liars spend eternity?

I don’t believe Trump, or whatever weirdo he is retweeting. He lost. He needs to deal with it. He’s being pathetic

No one believes you, not even God. Why are you investing the currency of eternal life, on death, lies, and Hell?

Do you not value your soul, and do you not know you will spend an eternity in Hell if you do not repent and call out to The Messiah to spare you from a Hell you richly deserve?

600,000 (570,000 specified) was the total of batches throughout the night. Is it fact? Who the fuck knows, there is no sourcing, it's just some paper they are holding up.

Wtf is it with rightwingers and total inability to do some basic critical listening and fact checking?
Lol. Change the subject much? The real issue here is that 24/7/365.25 yall lefties need to be watched, and watched closely, not at 200 yards which seems safest for maximum mischief and vote thieving.

Lol. Change the subject much? The real issue here is that 24/7/365.25 yall lefties need to be watched, and watched closely, not at 200 yards which seems safest for maximum mischief and vote thieving.
They have ZERO capability to ever tell the Truth EVER. Every post of theirs has a Lie woven in to it, and you cannot believe anything a Leftist tells you.

Case in point, all These Big Tech companies are all run by Leftist-Globalists and one thing a Leftist hates is Truth. So what do they do? They use Censorship, and when a Leftist cannot use censorship, they try to discredit The Truth.

This is their job, lying and discrediting truth 24-7-365.

Maybe I am cold-hearted, but I am a person who is Glad there is a HELL for people such as these.

The fact is that almost none of them were filed by Trump
Which means you accept that some were filed by Trump.

Game set match.
I never said none where filed by Trump, moron.

Then what did you need proof for, bonehead?
You're the one making the claim that they were all filed by Trump, asshole.

Nope, never made that claim. Learn to read.
You certainly did.

No, prove it, ya' lying shit.
<YAWN!>

That would be a waste of my time.

in all my years, not one year went by without knowing who won, at the latest, the next day...EVER... now in 2020, all of this fraud going on, and you retarded demonRATs dont want the TRUTH? thats what you get when you watch your fake news channels. i hope TRUMP gives the demonRATs what they want, and lock the country down. then, you should all be cheering.
Dumbfuck, the 2000 election took more than a month to declare a winner. So unless you're younger than 20, your statement is bullshit.
The first count in every state and the first recount in FL was done in 24 hours, moron.
Fucking moron, what part of, the 2000 election took more than a month to declare a winner, royally bitchslapped the nonsensical claim, in all my years, not one year went by without knowing who won, at the latest, the next day...EVER..., has rendered you so befuddled?

:abgg2q.jpg:
what part of " The first count in every state and the first recount in FL was done in 24 hours" didn't you understand, moron? PA wasn't done with their first count until the Sunday after election day. We still don't know who won because of all the fraud. We actually knew on Wednesday who won the election in 2000.
Thanks for showing the forum yet again what a fucking moron for thinking the 2000 relection declared a winner within 24 hours.
I never said it declared a winner inf 24 hours, moron. I said "The first count in every state and the first recount in FL was done in 24 hours." That's an exact quote.

Do you ever stop lying?
Fucking moron, you said that in response to me pointing out it took more than a month to declare a winner in the 2000 election, which I said in response to another fucking moron who said there's never been an election in his lifetime that's taken more than a day to declare a winner. Meaning what you posted to me was just another brain fact of yours, not having anything to do with what we were talking about.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever??

Forum List

Back