In Pennsylvania, a batch of 600,000 votes went 99.5% for Biden

In Pennsylvania, in the middle of the night, after they stopped counting votes and sent everyone home, they found a batch of 600,000 votes, and 99.5% of them were for Biden.

I think I'm detecting just a wee little bit of fraud here.

The mainstream media hasn't reported this, as far as I'm aware.

Nope. Nothing to see here folks. This is not the voting fraud you are looking for. Move along. Move along.

Only 99.5%?

Surely (especially if the votes were from Philly), it must have been 99.9%!

That's what we want. A Prog promoted mandate based on massive cheating. Expensive gas and energy prices are coming soon. With the prices of products to live on going up and services going up even more.

How come every time they find a massive amount of ballots in the middle of the night, they all go to Biden? All the bullshit that happened in this election proves this election was rigged. Stop the steal.
fakenews.png

How come every time they find a massive amount of ballots in the middle of the night, they all go to Biden? All the bullshit that happened in this election proves this election was rigged. Stop the steal.
There were never any ballots found in the middle of the night. Never. Mailed in ballots were collected for weeks prior to the election and the night after polls closed they were opened and counted.

These ballots went heavily for Biden, as we all knew they would.

in all my years, not one year went by without knowing who won, at the latest, the next day...EVER... now in 2020, all of this fraud going on, and you retarded demonRATs dont want the TRUTH? thats what you get when you watch your fake news channels. i hope TRUMP gives the demonRATs what they want, and lock the country down. then, you should all be cheering.
Dumbfuck, the 2000 election took more than a month to declare a winner. So unless you're younger than 20, your statement is bullshit.
The first count in every state and the first recount in FL was done in 24 hours, moron.
Fucking moron, what part of, the 2000 election took more than a month to declare a winner, royally bitchslapped the nonsensical claim, in all my years, not one year went by without knowing who won, at the latest, the next day...EVER..., has rendered you so befuddled?

:abgg2q.jpg:

In the states where no cheating is suspected, Biden's percentage of the mail in vote remains consistent among different bathces within the same state. If one batch of mail in votes in one state went 70% for Biden, then all the other batches of mail in votes in that same state also went 70% for Biden.

But not in the critical swing states.

In the critical swing states, after they stopped counting votes in the middle of the night, and then resumed counting later on, the percentage of mail in votes for Biden was way, way higher than it was in earlier batches within that same state.

You can read a detailed article about this at this link:

They are not gonna listen to you.

You are casting your pearls before swine.

Just let this play out and later watch them pull their fucking dicks off and eat them.

in all my years, not one year went by without knowing who won, at the latest, the next day...EVER... now in 2020, all of this fraud going on, and you retarded demonRATs dont want the TRUTH? thats what you get when you watch your fake news channels. i hope TRUMP gives the demonRATs what they want, and lock the country down. then, you should all be cheering.
Dumbfuck, the 2000 election took more than a month to declare a winner. So unless you're younger than 20, your statement is bullshit.
The first count in every state and the first recount in FL was done in 24 hours, moron.
Fucking moron, what part of, the 2000 election took more than a month to declare a winner, royally bitchslapped the nonsensical claim, in all my years, not one year went by without knowing who won, at the latest, the next day...EVER..., has rendered you so befuddled?

what part of " The first count in every state and the first recount in FL was done in 24 hours" didn't you understand, moron? PA wasn't done with their first count until the Sunday after election day. We still don't know who won because of all the fraud. We actually knew on Wednesday who won the election in 2000.

what part of " The first count in every state and the first recount in FL was done in 24 hours" didn't you understand, moron? PA wasn't done with their first count until the Sunday after election day. We still don't know who won because of all the fraud. We actually knew on Wednesday who won the election in 2000.
Thanks for showing the forum yet again what a fucking moron for thinking the 2000 relection declared a winner within 24 hours.

Haha bathroom wall AND Trumps primary source of communication.
He's man of the people. That's how he gets his messages out without the media hijacking and
subverting them.

Never used Twitter myself. And I have zero use for Facebook.
Right... so Twitter is the bathroom wall that leftist used to get informed and Trumps primary means of speaking to the people. Great arguments!!!!

Thanks for showing the forum yet again what a fucking moron for thinking the 2000 relection declared a winner within 24 hours.
I never said it declared a winner inf 24 hours, moron. I said "The first count in every state and the first recount in FL was done in 24 hours." That's an exact quote.

Do you ever stop lying?

The fact is that almost none of them were filed by Trump
Which means you accept that some were filed by Trump.

Game set match.
I never said none where filed by Trump, moron.

Then what did you need proof for, bonehead?
You're the one making the claim that they were all filed by Trump, asshole.

Nope, never made that claim. Learn to read.

The fact is that almost none of them were filed by Trump
Which means you accept that some were filed by Trump.

Game set match.
I never said none where filed by Trump, moron.

Then what did you need proof for, bonehead?
You're the one making the claim that they were all filed by Trump, asshole.

Nope, never made that claim. Learn to read.
You certainly did.

Forum List

Back