In Pennsylvania, a batch of 600,000 votes went 99.5% for Biden

600,000 votes with a 99.5% rate for Biden??

Is this meant to be taken seriously? Isn't this like flipping a coin 600,000 times with it coming up heads
99.5% of the time?

Math is not your forte. That's the same odds of flipping a coin 7-8 times, and having it come up heads each time.

7.6 times, not 600,000

Consult a high school math class student.
Then sit back, relax, and ignore the show.

Its not illegal to lie in the ballroom of a hotel. Maybe they put it down on an affidavit, maybe they don’t. Even if they do, it’s only if you can prove they were lying.

To which the most easily believable defense they have is that they’re just idiots, not liars.
Yeah... it’s only if you can prove they were lying. You do realize that it's a few people vs a whole lot right? How many were in that ballroom, and how many that testified? If they are lying, should be pretty easy to prove it.

You are like the male version of Dana.

Nobody was under oath, there was no testimony. Just bizarre rantings from face drip and others who spew all this bile but won't bring any of it into a court of law. You should question that.
Affidavits are taken under oath, moron.

I'm referring to the hotel ballroom meeting, seems pretty obvious.

About those affidavits, how many of them have been presented in any court cases? What exactly do all those affidavits say anyway? You should question that.

Also, rarely is anyone charged when submitting an untruthful affidavit.

So, Let me understand what you are saying here...The evidence (that's what affidavits are) to date, over 200 of them, are all lying? And, to you it is totally proper that in PA where they closed off counting, (Something I've NEVER seen happen in my lifetime), while during that timeframe, they came up with over a half a million votes for Biden? And that seems all above board, and proper to you?

Are they lying? You'd have to give me an example of one first. Quote the text, when it was filed in court and what the outcome was of that court case and I think you'll find an answer to your question but don't put words into my mouth.

Man, I just don't what to say to that...

To something I never said? I don't blame you. My only point is that an affidavit by itself doesn't mean a whole lot.

I think most people know that during this challenge phase, a civil proceeding, we are in the process of "discovery", which will then be presented to the court...You people seem to think that the lawyers for the Trump campaign should show their hand at every step of the way...That's NOT how it works...You're going to have to exhibit patience, that is if you really want the truth.

Dude, states are being certified, Trump's crack team of ambulance chasers has yet to prove or even make a serious accusation of voter fraud. In the meantime states are certifying, time is running out and even the GSA sees the writing on the wall. I'm not really sure what you're expecting.

First, I find it hard to believe that someone, would lie under penality of purjury...So, affidavits do mean something, they are first hand eyewitness accounts. But, I can't provide what hasn't been revealed in court, so I guess we will both have to wait..

Second, Time is not running out..That states are certifying counts that may contain fraudulent ballots is something I think we may see end up in the SCOTUS....But, we haven't gotten there yet...Although it is true that as counts are certified it does make it harder to overturn...A court, or the SCOTUS may be reluctant to overturn it unless there is compeling evidence of outright cheating that is proven. I hope that is the case, but I also know that Democrats are notorious cheaters, and they are damned good at covering their tracks...So, it's a long shot, but we need to let the process play out....

In Pennsylvania, in the middle of the night, after they stopped counting votes and sent everyone home, they found a batch of 600,000 votes, and 99.5% of them were for Biden.

I think I'm detecting just a wee little bit of fraud here.

The mainstream media hasn't reported this, as far as I'm aware.

Nope. Nothing to see here folks. This is not the voting fraud you are looking for. Move along. Move along.

View attachment 421755

fake news is all you watch. this is the TRUTH start shaking pal, TRUMP will prevail

in all my years, not one year went by without knowing who won, at the latest, the next day...EVER... now in 2020, all of this fraud going on, and you retarded demonRATs dont want the TRUTH? thats what you get when you watch your fake news channels. i hope TRUMP gives the demonRATs what they want, and lock the country down. then, you should all be cheering.

You need to go get yourself a new detector, did you actually watch that video?

600,000 was the total of batches throughout the night.

Wtf is it with rightwingers and total inability to do some basic critical listening and fact checking?

I watched the video before I posted it.

I stand by what I said.

You stand by bullshit you can't support other than to (falsely) point to Trump paid shills at presser.

Those same shills that somehow forget to enter this "undeniable evidence" into actual court cases.
hey dimwit, look the word TRUTH up. it wont say any of your fake news outlets. ive been telling you asswipe demonRATs to watch the real stuff

600,000 (570,000 specified) was the total of batches throughout the night. Is it fact? Who the fuck knows, there is no sourcing, it's just some paper they are holding up.

Wtf is it with rightwingers and total inability to do some basic critical listening and fact checking?
RUSSIA

So... No.

Predictably you have nothing, so you deflect.
deflection, and flip-flopping are traits of the evil scum of the demonRATs

Its not illegal to lie in the ballroom of a hotel. Maybe they put it down on an affidavit, maybe they don’t. Even if they do, it’s only if you can prove they were lying.

To which the most easily believable defense they have is that they’re just idiots, not liars.
Yeah... it’s only if you can prove they were lying. You do realize that it's a few people vs a whole lot right? How many were in that ballroom, and how many that testified? If they are lying, should be pretty easy to prove it.

You are like the male version of Dana.

Nobody was under oath, there was no testimony. Just bizarre rantings from face drip and others who spew all this bile but won't bring any of it into a court of law. You should question that.
Affidavits are taken under oath, moron.

I'm referring to the hotel ballroom meeting, seems pretty obvious.

About those affidavits, how many of them have been presented in any court cases? What exactly do all those affidavits say anyway? You should question that.

Also, rarely is anyone charged when submitting an untruthful affidavit.

So, Let me understand what you are saying here...The evidence (that's what affidavits are) to date, over 200 of them, are all lying? And, to you it is totally proper that in PA where they closed off counting, (Something I've NEVER seen happen in my lifetime), while during that timeframe, they came up with over a half a million votes for Biden? And that seems all above board, and proper to you?

Are they lying? You'd have to give me an example of one first. Quote the text, when it was filed in court and what the outcome was of that court case and I think you'll find an answer to your question but don't put words into my mouth.

Man, I just don't what to say to that...

To something I never said? I don't blame you. My only point is that an affidavit by itself doesn't mean a whole lot.

I think most people know that during this challenge phase, a civil proceeding, we are in the process of "discovery", which will then be presented to the court...You people seem to think that the lawyers for the Trump campaign should show their hand at every step of the way...That's NOT how it works...You're going to have to exhibit patience, that is if you really want the truth.

Dude, states are being certified, Trump's crack team of ambulance chasers has yet to prove or even make a serious accusation of voter fraud. In the meantime states are certifying, time is running out and even the GSA sees the writing on the wall. I'm not really sure what you're expecting.

First, I find it hard to believe that someone, would lie under penality of purjury...So, affidavits do mean something, they are first hand eyewitness accounts. But, I can't provide what hasn't been revealed in court, so I guess we will both have to wait..

Second, Time is not running out..That states are certifying counts that may contain fraudulent ballots is something I think we may see end up in the SCOTUS....But, we haven't gotten there yet...Although it is true that as counts are certified it does make it harder to overturn...A court, or the SCOTUS may be reluctant to overturn it unless there is compeling evidence of outright cheating that is proven. I hope that is the case, but I also know that Democrats are notorious cheaters, and they are damned good at covering their tracks...So, it's a long shot, but we need to let the process play out....
Except that the affidavits are vague, conspiratorial or inadmissible. They don’t actually allege concrete examples of fraud, but represent their paranoid suspicions.

That’s why Trump’s lawyers have to keep stating to judges that the lawsuits do not allege fraud.

In Pennsylvania, in the middle of the night, after they stopped counting votes and sent everyone home, they found a batch of 600,000 votes, and 99.5% of them were for Biden.

Nope. Nothing to see here folks. This is not the voting fraud you are looking for. Move along. Move along.

Shameless lies

Math is not your forte. That's the same odds of flipping a coin 7-8 times, and having it come up heads each time.

7.6 times, not 600,000

Consult a high school math class student.
Do the math then, Einstein. Maybe math isn't your forte either. And at any rate having a coin come up heads 7-8 times in a row is still very unlikely.
Not as unlikely as 600, 000 voters for Biden at a 99% rate, of course. But unlikely still.

Yet another debunked lie of a thread title. But here on the white wing armpit of the internet, this stays in the politics section. Talk about the forthcoming SDNY indictments, and your thread gets moved to the rubber room. Not sure why i even visit.

Well, lets all hope you told Trump about your amazing find. Maybe he'll award you a Medal of Freedom! Bigly!!!

in all my years, not one year went by without knowing who won, at the latest, the next day...EVER... now in 2020, all of this fraud going on, and you retarded demonRATs dont want the TRUTH? thats what you get when you watch your fake news channels. i hope TRUMP gives the demonRATs what they want, and lock the country down. then, you should all be cheering.
Dumbfuck, the 2000 election took more than a month to declare a winner. So unless you're younger than 20, your statement is bullshit.

The supreme court tied its own hands with Bush v Gore. They said that states intended to use the "safe harbor", so they can't make a decision which would jeopardize the intentions of the states.

Anything that would delay certification violates their previous decision. As Bush V Gore made clear, they ruled that Florida would go with their previous count, because a recount would have delayed certification.
Wrong, asshole:

The majority held that no alternative method could be established within the discretionary December 12 “safe harbor” deadline set by Title 3 of the United States Code (3 U.S.C.), § 5, which the Florida Supreme Court had stated that the Florida Legislature intended to meet.[2] That deadline arrived two hours after the release of the Court's decision. The Court, stating that not meeting the "safe harbor" deadline would therefore violate the Florida Election Code, rejected an extension of the deadline.
You have a knack of saying people are wrong, and then posting a citation proving they were right.

Recalculate.
note, shit for brains, it says " would therefore violate the Florida Election Code." You posted "They said that states intended to use the "safe harbor.' Wrong. Only Florida did.

In other words, you are wrong.

Dumbfuck, the 2000 election took more than a month to declare a winner. So unless you're younger than 20, your statement is bullshit.
dumb fuck? you are a complete piece of shit, brain dead asshole....just saying

600,000 (570,000 specified) was the total of batches throughout the night. Is it fact? Who the fuck knows, there is no sourcing, it's just some paper they are holding up.

RUSSIA

So... No.

Predictably you have nothing, so you deflect.
deflection, and flip-flopping are traits of the evil scum of the demonRATs

?? Are you all on psychedelic drugs? iceberg is a rightwinger.

That didn’t happen either.
Why do you all insist on straight up lying about this? It’s embarrassing for you.
It's funny that you are lying...or so brainwashed you actually believe what claim, when all the facts of this
stolen election point to cyber theft of the presidency.

I hope you are aware of what an ass you are making of yourself. I guess that's how you want it.

Be sure to keep up when the Supreme Court
begins hearing this case. I can't wait, myself. I just cannot wait!
It will be glorious, like watching Jesus ascending from heaven.

New Topics

Forum List

Back