In Pennsylvania, a batch of 600,000 votes went 99.5% for Biden

Even Julie says he's not claiming election fraud when he actually gets into court.

Strange, that, don't you think?
The term "election fraud" is meaningless. The bottom line is that many votes were countred that weren't legal votes.
Illegal votes? That's the definition of election fraud. And they have not presented proof of it in a court of law.
It could just be the result of incompetence or ignorance, buy most of these issues appear to be the result of deliberate fraud.

Besides, few if any of their allegations are ever specific enough to even be able to be disproven. Many others may be true but irrelevant. More are just opinions which are neither true nor false.

It's like somebody swearing to anal probing by aliens from outer space. It can neither be proved or disproved, unless they took a video of it happening.

With all these allegations of voter fraud, why didn't anybody take out their cellphone to document it?

Plenty of people did and there are clips all around.

But it's somewhat difficult to get video evidence since recording is not allowed near the ballots for obvious reasons. Then other avenues of evidence must be used.
What is the obvious reason that recording is not allowed near the ballots? I sure can't think of one.

Because the process is supposed to leave no traces of who voted for who.

But that's only the start of the problem. Obviously fraudsters will not allow you to record anywhere for other set of obvious reasons.

You need to go get yourself a new detector, did you actually watch that video?

600,000 (570,000 specified) was the total of batches throughout the night. Is it fact? Who the fuck knows, there is no sourcing, it's just some paper they are holding up.

Wtf is it with rightwingers and total inability to do some basic critical listening and fact checking?
Without any credible counter claims why are you insisting this isn't true and verified?
Why don't you follow your own incredulous claims and provide some fact checking of your own?

Your hypocrisy and desperation are plainly there for all to see. You apparently will reach out for any
flimsy hook to hang your b.s. on.

They have not only NOT reported on it, they avoided it like the fucking plague and have shouted down ANYONE who even mentions it.

We are completely compromised from top to bottom.

If by "compromised," you mean "moronic," I agree.

This is simple.

The conspiracy loons you are believing as the word from God are making all these outrageous claims. But when they go to court and the judge asks for evidence, there is none.

Then they come out of the courtroom and make all these wild claims.

And you rubes lap it up.

Its not illegal to lie in the ballroom of a hotel. Maybe they put it down on an affidavit, maybe they don’t. Even if they do, it’s only if you can prove they were lying.

To which the most easily believable defense they have is that they’re just idiots, not liars.
Yeah... it’s only if you can prove they were lying. You do realize that it's a few people vs a whole lot right? How many were in that ballroom, and how many that testified? If they are lying, should be pretty easy to prove it.

You are like the male version of Dana.

Nobody was under oath, there was no testimony. Just bizarre rantings from face drip and others who spew all this bile but won't bring any of it into a court of law. You should question that.
Affidavits are taken under oath, moron.

I'm referring to the hotel ballroom meeting, seems pretty obvious.

About those affidavits, how many of them have been presented in any court cases? What exactly do all those affidavits say anyway? You should question that.

Also, rarely is anyone charged when submitting an untruthful affidavit.

So, Let me understand what you are saying here...The evidence (that's what affidavits are) to date, over 200 of them, are all lying? And, to you it is totally proper that in PA where they closed off counting, (Something I've NEVER seen happen in my lifetime), while during that timeframe, they came up with over a half a million votes for Biden? And that seems all above board, and proper to you?

Man, I just don't what to say to that...

I think most people know that during this challenge phase, a civil proceeding, we are in the process of "discovery", which will then be presented to the court...You people seem to think that the lawyers for the Trump campaign should show their hand at every step of the way...That's NOT how it works...You're going to have to exhibit patience, that is if you really want the truth.

Without any credible counter claims why are you insisting this isn't true and verified?
Why don't you follow your own incredulous claims and provide some fact checking of your own?

Your hypocrisy and desperation are plainly there for all to see. You apparently will reach out for any
flimsy hook to hang your b.s. on.

It got tossed from court.

Repeating baseless accusations that have been tossed from court does not make it true.

Until an affidavit is submitted to a court of law, there is no penalty for lying on it.

And so far, I don't know of any affidavits being accepted by a federal court in any of the lawsuits Trump filed.

I believe some have been accepted however they were light on facts and didn't prove anything so the cases were dropped.

What they are describing is a statistical impossibility.
The vote was stolen. In PA, in GA, in WI, and elsewhere.
You losers have had multiple opportunities to present evidence of that in multiple courts in multiple states across the entire country.

You have had nearly three dozen cases laughed out of court.

You have failed to produce that evidence.

You continue to slavishly follow your Failed Messiah and his idiot mantra that the election was stolen.

Yet, when confronted with calls to produce solid evidence in the law courts, you fold your hand each and every time.

That confirms for most sane Americans what they already know... that both your Dear Leader AND his Slave-Minions are full of $hit clean up to their ears.

It's over.

Go home, suck down a few beers, cry, belch, sleep it off, then begin figuring ways to do better next time.

And leave the running of the United States to grown-ups who actually know what they're doing and who actually give two $hits for its People and its Constitution.

Even DC ain’t that liberal

Election Day voting itself also seemed like an oversight: roughly 20,000 people voted that day

By Election Day, voters had returned more than 201,000 mail ballots.
So? You missed the point.

How many were for Biden and how many were for Trump?

If, of the 201,000, Trump got 1,175 and Biden got 199,925, you would have a point. (THAT HAS NEVER HAPPENED IN DC, EVER)

Do you have those numbers?

You losers have had multiple opportunities to present evidence of that in multiple courts in multiple states across the entire country.

You continue to slavishly follow your Failed Messiah and his idiot mantra that the election was stolen.

Yet, when confronted with calls to produce solid evidence in the law courts, you fold your hand each and every time.

That confirms for most sane Americans what they already know... that both your Dear Leader AND his Slave-Minions are full of $hit clean up to their ears.

It's over.

Go home, suck down a few beers, cry, belch, sleep it off, then begin figuring ways to do better next time.

And leave the running of the United States to grown-ups who actually know what they're doing and who actually give two $hits for its People and its Constitution.
You're a goddamn clown. You obviously haven't heard about the lawsuits because your lords don't tell you about them.

Election Day voting itself also seemed like an oversight: roughly 20,000 people voted that day

If, of the 201,000, Trump got 1,175 and Biden got 199,925, you would have a point. (THAT HAS NEVER HAPPENED IN DC, EVER)

Seriously!..if you continue to ask Liberals to actually think, I may have to put you on Ignore!

Its not illegal to lie in the ballroom of a hotel. Maybe they put it down on an affidavit, maybe they don’t. Even if they do, it’s only if you can prove they were lying.

To which the most easily believable defense they have is that they’re just idiots, not liars.
Yeah... it’s only if you can prove they were lying. You do realize that it's a few people vs a whole lot right? How many were in that ballroom, and how many that testified? If they are lying, should be pretty easy to prove it.

Nobody was under oath, there was no testimony. Just bizarre rantings from face drip and others who spew all this bile but won't bring any of it into a court of law. You should question that.

About those affidavits, how many of them have been presented in any court cases? What exactly do all those affidavits say anyway? You should question that.

So, Let me understand what you are saying here...The evidence (that's what affidavits are) to date, over 200 of them, are all lying? And, to you it is totally proper that in PA where they closed off counting, (Something I've NEVER seen happen in my lifetime), while during that timeframe, they came up with over a half a million votes for Biden? And that seems all above board, and proper to you?

Are they lying? You'd have to give me an example of one first. Quote the text, when it was filed in court and what the outcome was of that court case and I think you'll find an answer to your question but don't put words into my mouth.

To something I never said? I don't blame you. My only point is that an affidavit by itself doesn't mean a whole lot.

I think most people know that during this challenge phase, a civil proceeding, we are in the process of "discovery", which will then be presented to the court...You people seem to think that the lawyers for the Trump campaign should show their hand at every step of the way...That's NOT how it works...You're going to have to exhibit patience, that is if you really want the truth.

Dude, states are being certified, Trump's crack team of ambulance chasers has yet to prove or even make a serious accusation of voter fraud. In the meantime states are certifying, time is running out and even the GSA sees the writing on the wall. I'm not really sure what you're expecting.

You need to go get yourself a new detector, did you actually watch that video?

600,000 (570,000 specified) was the total of batches throughout the night. Is it fact? Who the fuck knows, there is no sourcing, it's just some paper they are holding up.

Wtf is it with rightwingers and total inability to do some basic critical listening and fact checking?
You do know they go to jail if they are lying... Right?
No they won't. It was not an official govt hearing.

Seriously!..if you continue to ask Liberals to actually think, I may have to put you on Ignore!
Sorry.
:laugh:

It's over.

You're a goddamn clown. You obviously haven't heard about the lawsuits because your lords don't tell you about them.

Tell us about them. Since we don't know. List all the lawsuits that are open and the ones that have been thrown out and detail the fraud they claimed.

Thanks.

Until an affidavit is submitted to a court of law, there is no penalty for lying on it.

And so far, I don't know of any affidavits being accepted by a federal court in any of the lawsuits Trump filed.
That's your argument, "they haven't been submitted yet?"

Why haven't they been submitted? What do they even contain? These are questions for Trump's lawyers that you should at least be curious about.

Leftists don't want patience and proof. They want to be over with this as quickly as possible and then move
on before anyone can actually examine what has happened.

That's why over over, countless times, the mantra has been "you lost, just concede and hurry up about it".
From the brainless trolls here to newspapers, magazines, radio and television shills the call has been
you lost (without any legal examination to see if that's true)....hurry up and concede.

Politicians like Chris Christie, Mitt Romney and fringe political figures like Andrew Card, Alberto Gonzales
etc. all repeat the corrupt mantra.
You lost....now concede....hurry up. It's a rush to leave the national stage before the cheating is discovered.

Forum List

Back