In Pennsylvania, a batch of 600,000 votes went 99.5% for Biden

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
In Pennsylvania, in the middle of the night, after they stopped counting votes and sent everyone home, they found a batch of 600,000 votes, and 99.5% of them were for Biden.

I think I'm detecting just a wee little bit of fraud here.

The mainstream media hasn't reported this, as far as I'm aware.

Nope. Nothing to see here folks. This is not the voting fraud you are looking for. Move along. Move along.

You need to go get yourself a new detector, did you actually watch that video?

600,000 (570,000 specified) was the total of batches throughout the night. Is it fact? Who the fuck knows, there is no sourcing, it's just some paper they are holding up.

Wtf is it with rightwingers and total inability to do some basic critical listening and fact checking?

Last edited:

600,000 was the total of batches throughout the night.

Wtf is it with rightwingers and total inability to do some basic critical listening and fact checking?

I watched the video before I posted it.

I stand by what I said.

You stand by bullshit you can't support other than to (falsely) point to Trump paid shills at presser.

Those same shills that somehow forget to enter this "undeniable evidence" into actual court cases.

Last edited:

600,000 (570,000 specified) was the total of batches throughout the night. Is it fact? Who the fuck knows, there is no sourcing, it's just some paper they are holding up.

You do know they go to jail if they are lying... Right?

[...] 600,000 (570,000 specified) was the total of batches throughout the night. Is it fact? Who the fuck knows, there is no sourcing, it's just some paper they are holding up.

It's a gift.

But, but, but, there is “no evidence” of any election fraud. CNN said so, as well as the entire USMB Assclown Brigade.
Even Julie says he's not claiming election fraud when he actually gets into court.

Strange, that, don't you think?

But, but, but, there is “no evidence” of any election fraud. CNN said so, as well as the entire USMB Assclown Brigade.

What evidence? Can someone post it already instead of parroting some shit they heard some guy say?

Juliani asserting crap at a presser IS NOT EVIDENCE.

In Pennsylvania, in the middle of the night, after they stopped counting votes and sent everyone home, they found a batch of 600,000 votes, and 99.5% of them were for Biden.

I think I'm detecting just a wee little bit of fraud here.

The mainstream media hasn't reported this, as far as I'm aware.

Nope. Nothing to see here folks. This is not the voting fraud you are looking for. Move along. Move along.

[/QUOTE

Same with mich , G and W lol
Just trucks came down at 3-4 am with millions of fake ballots

Those same shills that somehow forget to enter this "undeniable evidence" into actual court cases.
This.

One thing absolutely no one can explain thus far is why there is so much 'obvious' fraud and yet Trump's 'crack' legal team is not entering any of this into any actual court cases pursuing it.

It is almost as if random people are making random false claims.....

Forum List

Back