In modern history, what follows a Democrat "blue wave" in the USA?

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA
WAR!

Not just war. Conscription and loss of liberty. US citizens being forced into slavery and used as cannon fodder to fight foreign wars that have nothing to do with US national security.

Traditionally, war is the Democratic party's go-to solution to unemployment. After all, technically you're not unemployed if you're a conscript/slave or blown to pieces and non-existent.

Your thoughts?

Last edited:
WAR!

Not just war. Conscription and loss of liberty. US citizens being forced into slavery and used as cannon fodder to fight foreign wars that have nothing to do with US national security.

Your thoughts?

The Democrats are just jealous of the strong military and weaponry we have now thanks to President Trump. Except while the President is using those for a deterrent to keep us safe, the Democrats just want to use them to make the world burn.

WAR!

Your thoughts?

The Democrats are just jealous of the strong military and weaponry we have now thanks to President Trump. Except while the President is using those for a deterrent to keep us safe, the Democrats just want to use them to make the world burn.
And yet the Democrats are so fond of calling Republicans "war hawks". They always accuse others of doing the things that they do. Like the cast iron pot calling the ivory cue ball black.

Last edited:
WAR!

Your thoughts?
My opinion on what follows a blue wave; Global Totalitarianism.

WAR!

Traditionally, war is the Democratic party's go-to solution to unemployment. After all, technically you're not unemployed if you're a conscript/slave or blown to pieces and non-existent.

Your thoughts?
When I thought of blue waves in the past, I thought it would be fantastic. In 2020, it’s on a whole new level. It’s pure harmony to think the fascism of Trump and the GOP is at an end.

WAR!

Your thoughts?
When I thought of blue waves in the past, I thought it would be fantastic. In 2020, it’s on a whole new level. It’s pure harmony to think the fascism of Trump and the GOP is at an end.
Fascism of Trump? :cuckoo:

fascism-you-keep-using-that-word-i-do-not-think-it-means-what-you-think-it-means.jpg

WAR!

Your thoughts?

fascism-you-keep-using-that-word-i-do-not-think-it-means-what-you-think-it-means.jpg
Voter suppression speaks for itself. This, of course, goes way beyond extra ID’s so there is nothing your dumbass can say to defend it.

There’s also Trump’s repeated statements on a peaceful transition of power. My god, I can’t imagine the tantrums you idiots would throw if Obama had said just ONE of those statements.

Oh and can’t forget the excessive use of EO’s. Remember when you idiots criticized Obama for that even though Bush was more guilty? Now Trump is outpacing both Bush and Obama on EO’s by a lot.

WAR!

Your thoughts?

Voter suppression speaks for itself.
Can you please explain to the USMB forum, exactly how Donald Trump has prevented you from voting.

WAR!

Your thoughts?

Please explain to the USMB forum, exactly how Donald Trump has prevented you from voting.
Well clearly you don’t understand what fascism means because it isn’t a concept that needs to be centered around ME lol. Luckily I live in Colorado where a ballot was automatically mailed to me. I didn’t even need to request it. That’s what democracy is all about! I know you’re jelly you’ll go stand in line on Election Day for 10 hours. What a loser you are!

People in swing states like WI or PA are being targeted by Trump and the GOP because they know republicans are going to stand in line for 10 hours like cultist pawns. They want to stop mail in voting because that’s what democrats will be using. Republicans cheat. Plain and simple.

WAR!

Your thoughts?

Please explain to the USMB forum, exactly how Donald Trump has prevented you from voting.
Well clearly you don’t understand what fascism means because it isn’t a concept that needs to be centered around ME lol.
So you admit that Donald Trump did not prevent you from voting. Can you name any other specific eligible voter that Donald Trump prevented from voting? And explain to the forum, how he managed to prevent that individual from voting?

Your vague accusations seem to be kinda farcical.

WAR!

Your thoughts?

Well clearly you don’t understand what fascism means because it isn’t a concept that needs to be centered around ME lol.
So you admit that Donald Trump did not prevent you from voting. Can you name any other specific eligible voter that Donald Trump prevented from voting?
I already explained to you why Trump is fascist. The court decisions speak for themselves. You can pretend otherwise but you just sound dumb.

There’s also Trump’s repeated statements on a peaceful transition of power.
Please explain to the forum, how Donald Trump has prevented any legitimate peaceful transition of power.
Well idiot, him simply not being able to yet doesn’t really mean anything because his statements say it all.
Could you explain to the forum, the convoluted logic that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion so that your fellow USMB forumers may scrutinize your line of reasoning?

Please explain to the forum, how Donald Trump has prevented any legitimate peaceful transition of power.
Well idiot, him simply not being able to yet doesn’t really mean anything because his statements say it all.
Could you explain to the forum, the convoluted logic that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion so that your fellow USMB forumers may scrutinize your line of reasoning?
You already know I did. You pretending it’s illogical is pretty transparent lol

WAR!

Your thoughts?

So you admit that Donald Trump did not prevent you from voting. Can you name any other specific eligible voter that Donald Trump prevented from voting?
I already explained to you why Trump is fascist. The court decisions speak for themselves. You can pretend otherwise but you just sound dumb.
You are dodging the question.

The question is "Can you name any other specific eligible voter that Donald Trump prevented from voting?"

Why are you dodging the question?

WAR!

Your thoughts?

You are dodging the question.

The question is "Can you name any other specific eligible voter that Donald Trump prevented from voting?"

Why are you dodging the question?
You coming up with your own random questions to redirect the conversation does not somehow mean what I’ve already said isn’t a reasoned argument as to how Trump is fascist. There is no point in me answering it. He is actively trying to suppress the vote. Many votes will not be counted on Election Day because of him. You’re an idiot if you think this isn’t fascist simply because it hasn’t happened yet lol

You already know I did. You pretending it’s illogical is pretty transparent lol
Assuming that DJT is currently a fascist simply because you suspect that he may become a fascist at some point in the future is illogical, you paranoid delusional TDS afflicted moron.

New Topics

Forum List

Back